Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: If there was a cure for cd-ing would you take it

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by kymmieLorain View Post
    Take a pill to stop never, take a pill to enhance in a heart beat.
    so give me a life time supply of the pink pill
    Kymmie
    I`m with you girl, couldn`t have said it any better myself!-Angela E.

the pill

I would take the pink pill without a worry my family would understand. This is not a sickness so no need to be cured. If I could live as a female I would. It is something I enjoy and would never give it up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Nothing beats a great pair of heels...

Raychel
    thats so true. well said girl and a nice pair of heels helps too
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by MJ View Post
    i was reading a very interesting post by vir . and if they ever find a cure for CD-ing or ts whatever label you want to use. Would you take it...
    you take the blue pill and live out the rest of your drab lives as guys ....or
    you take the pink pill and live out the rest of your lives as woman ?
    They'd have to have a cure for TG'ing too.

No, I like me like I am.
    Scottie
    You must dare to disassociate yourself from those who would delay your journey... Leave, depart, if not physically, then mentally.
    Go your own way, quietly, undramatically, and venture toward trueness at last.

-- Vernon Howard

Quote Originally Posted by Raychel
    So I guess if I had to choose one I would take the pink one and give it to my wife.
    [SIZE=3]That's a "thinking outside the box" answer Raychel - I loved it![/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love And Devotion To My Online Family

I'm outa the closet, but still inda house!

Pausing To Femme-flect melissacd's Avatar
    Not in your life, with all the challenges that it has presented I love being transgendered and would have it no other way.
    What stop do I get off at? Hmmm...

I think I would take the blue pill. Yeah, I like dressing up now, but it's only for the sexual part. If I didn't have the feelings, like some people said, things would be more simple - save a whole lot money, less strees with parents, not having to worry about people finding out, and that significant other issue.

Smile

The PINK pill but i'm not sick I enjoy my "femme" side of me I'm not gonna change for those who cant accept/understand why we C D

i would take none but you'd better hide that pink pill !!!
    OFF TO GET MY NIGHTDRESS ON

I don't need no stinkin' cure for being myself. I'm not sick. Billie Jean

What a long long thread.

If I took the blue pill I dearly fear a part of me would die - - and take me with it. Conversely, to take the pink pill, I'd break out the Champagne and first toast my past, which as whacky and painful as its been, I wouldn't trade, and then I'd toast my future and I'd wash that pink pill down.

I don't need any pill.

I can stop anytime I want.
    I know what you're thinking, but I swear I can.
    I don't need to dress like a lady.
    I can stop anytime.
    Yessir, I can stop any old time I want to.
    Yep, I can stop putting on this lovely bra, lacy panties, silky pantyhose, darling dress, wonderful lipstick, gorgeous heels, delightul perfume....
    where was I?
    Oh, yeah, I could stop cold turkey tomorrow. If I wanted to.

I just don't want to.

Quote Originally Posted by kerrianna View Post
    What happens if I take a blue pill, then a pink pill, then a blue pill, then a ....I think you see where I am going with this.
    WHAT COLOR DOES BLUE AND PINK MAKE? IT SAVE ALOT OF TIME.

I would go for the Pink, Oh, I think I have all ready taken the Pink on.

Michelle liz

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by JAMIE2809 View Post
    WHAT COLOR DOES BLUE AND PINK MAKE? IT SAVE ALOT OF TIME.
    THIS JAMIE2809 FOR NOW I'LL CHANGE MY NAME LATER IS THER ANY ONE ON NOW.THIS MY FIRST TIME DON'T EVEN HAVE PIC YET.

not no, but heXX no

crossdressing

I love cding and have ben a cd for 6 years

I wish I was female, but at the moment that wish is screwing up my life.

Would I take a cure? Yes!

Either one.

PM
    "Princess" was on a shirt given to me by a cd who barely knew me. I purged it, but kept the nickname to remind me of the kindess.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandygal View Post
    No! Cure what?
    I just had to respond! A cure for what? Absurd!

Islamic world cd'ing.

Good point Vir Novum, Cd'ing, in the western, and a few Asian nations, is a lot different from Muslim societies. Our western nations female dressup clothes, are meant to be a bit attractive, and sexy, where female clothes, in Musim countries, have not sexiness, are meant to hide legs, arms, everything! Women's dress up clothes, and even casual ones, are designed to accentuate ladies figures, feet, legs, face, etc. Crossdressing in Islamic lands may not exist, and as one said, you may get punished by death-beheading! Lucille

No cure for me.

I have often wished that I had been born a girl. I look at all the cute outfits that girls get to wear and I am envious. I was born a male though and I am happy being a guy. I have heard that you can get testosterone shots and it would reduce your desire to crossdress. I have never really considered this. The way I see it, if I have a little more estrogen in me than most guys, that it makes me a bit more sensitive and caring and a better nurturer for my children. I love being a parent and I want it to be as it is. I am not afraid to hug and kiss my kids and tell them that I love them. A lot of guys have trouble dealing with their kids and I don't ant to lose what I have. So I accept my lot in life and try to look on the bright side. I am their dad and they will never see the CD side of me. I do believe that it makes me a better caregiver. I have always aspired to be a husband and a father. The marriage thing didn't work out, but I am determined to be the best father that I can.

Thanks for your heartfelt sharing.

Carla, I was moved, by your post. I also wish at times, that I had been a girl, because I have been a working poor , unwanted 52 year old bachelor. If i had been a girl, I am sure, that guys would have been asking me out, and I likely would have been married a long time ago, and had a house. To be a poor bachelor, is to be considered, undesirable, and a loser. Quality women don't want to date poor men, regardless of good charachter. ANY, even halfway attractive female, is going to be hit on, constantly, today, but, lots of men lead solitary lives, and that is one reason I dress up, about once every few months, in the closet. I applaud your dedication, to your children, and being a loving father to them. Lucille

Carla I do see your point, however if my dad were a CD it wouldn't change the way I felt about him, this just my perspective being a TV in the first place. I wouldn't take any pill, I feel I have a good balance I just hate that I have to choose where I go due to closed minded people running around the city.

Tough decision, but...

As Sweet Jane said, I would take blue, in a heart beat. To never have the obsession, and compulsion, and hiding, and secresy, and fear of getting recognized or caught, would be nice. I have heard homosexual say they wish they were straight, and wish they did not have the pull, to want guys. I get trills when cd'ing, but, it takes a lot of time, and work, and stress hiding it. Blue pill. Lucille

cdjenny

Post ???

let me think......no,no,no,no,no,no... i would not take a thing for it..i love being this way...so on pill for me please..but thank you anyway

it is nice to enjoy both sides of the gender fence
    Last edited by cdjenny; 12-12-2006 at 02:35 AM.
    Living is not in how many breaths we take, but in how many moments take our
    breath away.
    Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Much