Thread: looking pretty in pink

rachael

looking pretty in pink

Today I'm wearing my pink satin panties and matching bra with a pink satin floral designed corset and white lacey edging across the top and bottom of the corset, shear silk holdup stockings new matching sandles and a little deep pink satin mini skirt with a white lace and silk to. feeling absolutely sexy and femine. Can't wait to start hormone treatment to become the real girl I Know I am.

It all seems looking back enevitable as well as exciting be starting the change shortly. suppose I've known this all mey life from playing at dressing up when the older girl next door used to dress me in her clothes when I was 5years old and during my teens when I used to sneak into my parents room when no one was in and lay there wearing my mothers night dresses. but thats enough for now about that..

If any looking forward to hearing from females dom't forget to register and send some replies.
    Last edited by rachael; 03-15-2004 at 10:46 AM. Reason: add info

Banned Read only

me

im in wales...anybody fancy some of me?

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyPolly
    im in wales...anybody fancy some of me?
    Nice legs I fancy you Please send me message and tell me about your self

naughtygirl
    Hi Rachael, here's me

Dancing With Unicorns Sarah Ellis's Avatar

ahh

so cute!

naughtygirl
    Thank you

Here's a more recent pic...

kind regards
    Ruth
    naughtygirl.org.uk

Life Traveller
    Hi Miss Ruth...the second pic is a killer...very hot...passable for sure...Hugs
    CHER