Thread: Supporting, Caring CD's

Supporting, Caring CD's

To the CD'S who genuinly support us SO's (supporting you) through our good and bad days Thankyou.

All to often you are forgotten in the threads as we respond to other things, but those of us who have CD's who do help us we do appreciate you, even when we are having one of those days somewhere in the back of our minds we do remember you care.

to you all from us

Jess
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me

Quote Originally Posted by jess(SO) View Post
    To the CD'S who genuinly support us SO's (supporting you) through our good and bad days Thankyou.

All to often you are forgotten in the threads as we respond to other things, but those of us who have CD's who do help us we do appreciate you, even when we are having one of those days somewhere in the back of our minds we do remember you care.

to you all from us

Jess
    Aw!

Hi Jess(so)

Thats very sweet of you mention how much you appreciate caring CD's

Im sure your comments just made all of them feel wonderful
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

thankies Jess, really appreciated, i try to let my wife know daily how much i love and appreciate her, every CD/TS should do the same, for you girls are a rarity and a true blessing... i know it's not easy for a lot of GG SO's and is a lot of adjustments on their part, you all are the ones that truly deserve much respect and admiration for what you go through for your CDer...
    Nobody want's to feel alone
    And everybody want's to love someone
    Out of the tree go pick a plum
    Why can't we all just get along?
    <<Garbage - Androgyny>>

Silver Member Iniquity Blonde GG's Avatar

thats so true

[SIZE=4]well, i would love to add that my c/d b/f always tells me how much he appreciates my support for him, thru the good and bad days of it. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]ive only joined on ere yesterday and wow, the help and comfort ive learned recievd has been over-whelming. im not ashamed to admit there are days when i sit and cry becoz i feel confused myself with it all ( only learnt just recently that my b/f c/d), and ok maybe its wrong of me to post on ur threads which are meant for u c/d, but i believe in "freedom-of-speech", and why carnt the partenr/wife/g/f praise and let u c/d know that there are "sum" gen women out ere that support our loved ones in their c/d. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]its easy to condem, its even eaiser to praise [/SIZE]

Nice thread Jess.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

About bloody time.

What?

What did I do now?

Untitled
    My SO deserves my support, not because I Cd but because she is everything to me.

Other GGs on this forum deserve our support for the help and support they give us, despite some of the more demeaning threads.
    Listen carefully to what is said, quite often you can hear what is not being said

The joy of correcting a mistake can bring pain to another

Nice thread Jess
    My S O.....and I really appreciate each other
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Nigella View Post
    My SO deserves my support, not because I Cd but because she is everything to me.

Other GGs on this forum deserve our support for the help and support they give us, despite some of the more demeaning threads.
    Sandra is so lucky to have you in her corner. She loves you so very much and now I really know why. You both got it going on and in the right direction. Love knows no bounds.

Banned Read only
    you are so sweet to say that

Wy wife is very much one of those people. Without her love and support I would have been a basket case by now.

Smile supporting

I agree,gg's that understand and love us are angel's.I cannot imagine this forum without their input and influence.

Untitled
    Quote Originally Posted by racquel View Post
    I agree,gg's that understand and love us are angel's.I cannot imagine this forum without their input and influence.
    One word

CHAOS!!
    Listen carefully to what is said, quite often you can hear what is not being said

The joy of correcting a mistake can bring pain to another