Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pantyhose question

Pantyhose question

I know there have been numerous threads on whether to wear panties/thongs under or over pantyhose, and there was also those that suggest foregoing the panties/thongs and just wearing the pantyhose. Well this question is a bit different but along the same line. Does anyone cut out the cotton crotch section of the pantyhose for access? And if so, panties over or under then? I know tucking is a bit of a problem then, but when with someone I like to have the feel of hose and still have access. I know stay ups are an option, but I so much like pantyhose better.

Smile An Idea!!!

Hi Hon,
    I also like patyhose, feel better and stay up.
    What I do is buy crotchless pantyhose, and wear a nice thong under them. I love the combined feeling, and accss isnt a problem.
    Hope this helps!!
    Best Wishes,
    JamieK
    ITS YOUR LIFE,... LIVE FREE AND HAPPY.

Thumbs up

i do the exact same thing with my pantyhose, but as for underneath, i usually wear a pair of panty under the hose, but my panties also have a hole in them for easy access. i know, it sounds weired. but this way the pantyhose stay clean longer, besides, the only reason i would remove any clothing is to gradify myself, and with the holes, i can do it all without having to remove any clothing. and it feel so good doing EVERYTHING at the same time.

nice to hear someone else cuts out the cotton besides myself..
    Pantyhose & Heels are Heavenly...
    anyone in the chicago area?

I put my pantyhose on first & then my padded panties over them. Everything stays in place better for me.

Switch to Thigh High Stockings and that whole crotch access thingy becomes a non-issue!! Hehehe. PH are too confining anyway..

So why buy something that is made to fit you like a glove and works well for keeping the boys tucked up there where you want them and then cut the crotch out?

You want access and waiste contrlo...(Don't know why? Hehe) get an open bottom girdle and loose the panties. Lol

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Conservative Crossdresser Felicity's Avatar
    Well, I may be wrong, but I don't think any high quality ones come crotchless. What's so difficult about doing it the right way?

I seldom wear pantyhose, and never liked the garter - stocking combination. Nice for photo's, but that's all. I keep a nice tan myself. Now I do like wearing pantyhose either for support of the leg when standing allot, or nice ones when appropriate. The other day I was wearing the Nordstrom store brand hose. Basically, I only wear support hose under slacks, or sheer black. Skin tones? No. A good tan looks better for me. However, I like the Nordstroms Support and the Nordstroms Shimmer. The Shimmer is a 6 denier 83% Nylon 17% spandex. The Support is 25 denier 78% nylon 22% spandex. I stocked up on a variety of these last year. I don't know today's price, but then, they were $9.00 each, or 3 for $24.00. Yep, a bit more than most, but worth it in my opinion. The cheapest sheer hose I found that are OK (just OK) are the Leggs Silken Mist. They are not as nice as the Nordstroms. For relatively inexpensive support hose, I like the Hanes Alive.

nope

Quote Originally Posted by secrets View Post
    I wear pantyhose every day and never have access problems, am I the only person who pulls the waistband down for access? I dont have any problem doing that.
    No, you aren't the only one. I do the same. Can't stand cutting, ripping, or running a pair of pantyhose, just makes no sense to me
    Never meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste great dipped in chocolate and covered with sprinkles

I'm a RED member

Smile

Cutting a pair of pantyhose would ruin the entire feminine motif for me.
    Panties first,then the panty hose over them. I feel more in touch feminine . Nothing like shaving your legs ,putting on a pair of pink frilly panties, and then slipping on sheer panty hose. Love it. Hugs Karen Donna
    Karen Donna[SIZE="2"][/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Karen Donna View Post
    Cutting a pair of pantyhose would ruin the entire feminine motif for me.
    Panties first,then the panty hose over them. I feel more in touch feminine . Nothing like shaving your legs ,putting on a pair of pink frilly panties, and then slipping on sheer panty hose. Love it. Hugs Karen Donna
    Karen I agree with you completely.
    Vivian

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Switch to Thigh High Stockings and that whole crotch access thingy becomes a non-issue!! Hehehe. PH are too confining anyway..

So why buy something that is made to fit you like a glove and works well for keeping the boys tucked up there where you want them and then cut the crotch out?

You want access and waiste contrlo...(Don't know why? Hehe) get an open bottom girdle and loose the panties. Lol

Love Karren
    I rarely wear panty hoses, like you, I prefer self holding Thigh High Stockings. On shaved legs they stand up without problem and solve the access problem... I also like stockings which are held by suspenders, be it on a garter belt or an open bottom girdle.

However, when I wear panty hoses, I always wear my panties under them. I just feel it is more confortable and that's the way I've seen my wife do it.

Eugenie

Talking Imma's Solution

To Group:

Imma wears pantyhose and gartered stockings for best control of my plus size.

Altered nude, pantyhose go on first and foundations with garter grips are next. I will wear two to three foundations to improve my very plus figure. Those nasty red marks from my metal "industrial grade" garter grips are prevented by my pantyhose. The feeling of being firmly girdled and walking in tightly gartered stocks is great. The tug produces very erotic feelings.

Following picture should be worth a thousand words.

Imma
    Attached Images Attached Images

wear stockings and have no problems
    Love as always Jasminexxxxxxxx

I tend to wear the underwear under the tights.... i normally cut a hole out too.... no need for details though eh girls! lol soph

I wear panties over the pantyhose, helps keep them from rolling down.

Thumbs up

I also switch between crotchless pantyhose and thigh highs.

pantyhose all the way. I remove the cotton panel for a more comfortable fit and when I do wear panties I wear them over the pantyhose. I just like how pantyhose feel against my skin.

pantyhose

I love pantyhose.like right now am setting here in heel's panty's pantyhose and top. I prefer 1 pair panty's then my pantyhose and then a 2nd pair over the hose. i know a little weird but feels sooo good

Pantyhose question

I normally wear stocking and suspenders with panties over the suspenders. I do have a padded panty girdle but had access problems when wearing false nails, (those things are sharp ) I have one particularly short shirt that if I wear stockings with it, the tops are showing when I am standing up so I have to wear pantyhose with that. I buy the cheaper ones from the supermarket and carefully cut the gusset out, if you cut inside the stitching they do not fray and run. Gives easy access for what-ever reason. I put panties on before the panty hose. It works for me. I like stocking tops but they are only to be seen by me, my wife and the mirror
    Susan

hi marie you can bye scantie pantie hose pantie hose with no crotch
    laurie sweet

i like scanty pantie hose with my panties over them easy access
    laurie sweet

I prefer tights over pantyhose and stockings.Tights last longer and are more durable.Pantihose will run by just looking at them.They make my legs look fabulous..I have some tights that I have had for over a year.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Fancy Nancy

i love pantyhose but do not wear panties. i love the feel of the material aginst my skin and **** espicially when i tuck and hide the boy to give me the smooth look in dresses.

Pantyhose with no panties... then a panty girdle over the hose to keep everything in place.

i just wear panty hose . i like yhe way they feel and they hold the tuck really well . as far as acess i just sit down

Really do not see an access problem. Same access as any other girl.. Of course I sit as they do too.....