Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pantyhose question

I wear sheer to waist pantyhose alone by themselves, and sometimes with thong panties as well, both are very sensual. depends on my mood

I also cut the cotton crotch out, and I wear my panties on the outside. The only problem I have encountered with this is the panties have a tendency to slip down.... sometimes a problem, sometimes not....

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by secrets View Post
    I wear pantyhose every day and never have access problems, am I the only person who pulls the waistband down for access? I dont have any problem doing that.
    Exactly! It`s a no brainer.-Angela E.:GE: