Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I did it...I went out

is in her vest

I did it...I went out

Hi

thank you, thank you, thank you to everyone who gave me the courage to go out. Today I decided that I would just go out and drive for a while, something that has just terrified me in the past. I dressed a little less conservatively than last attempt, knowing I would not get out of the car, with a shortish skirt, thigh highs and heels, but I did have a three quarter sleeve ladies Tee on the top. I had to retain a little dignity!!
    Again, my stomach was doing cartwheels and I was on the verge of another panic attack, but the advice I was given of going out the door is the hardest bit, meant that today I didn't give up, but kept going.
    Yaaay, no nosey neighbour, and I was ot of there....freedom....I am soooo happy to have just gotten over this....watch out world...
    Though I'd just pop up a pic of me a bit happier after getting home...thanks everyone..I love you all!!!
    Censorship reflects society's lack of confidence in itself. It is a hallmark of an authoritarian regime. ~Potter Stewart

well done! i hope i get the courage soon!!!!

Good for you, the first time is the hardest.
    Wish I had been a truck driver when you were out. You've got some nice looking legs.
    Very pretty looking lady, and I can understand why the BIG smile.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

Jane, your smile says it all. Congratulations. No stopping you now!
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

Yaaay for you Sweet Jane, great feeling isn't it. I have been trying to plan a day out myself lately. Problem is there are MILLIONS of kids where I live so getting out of the house un detected is a real problem. I don't think I would be so bothered about bieng seen once I was away from home ground, so have been thinking of leaving really early one morning and changing back to drab before returning home. You look very happy in the picture and it is a pretty outfit, well done girlfriend and remember you are now the one inspiring others. Congratulations
    p.s. bet you can't wait to do it again now!!!!
    [SIZE=4] Jayne xx[/SIZE]

You shouldn't worry, Jane, you look great! I'm curious about the stained glass window and the miniature chair (LOL).

Vikki

finally gettning out

Jane congratulations and you look great by the way. Sis it only gets better from here!

Eileen

Good for you! I am so happy to hear that it was a positive experience.

Best,
    Erica
    For photos on flickr, my user name is cd_erica_f

Congratulations! From the look in your eyes, Jane, I can tell you won't be content to stay inside dressed up any more.

Robin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

Way to go Jane.
    Isnt it such a thrill!

Aspiring Member

Smile Well done Jane

Well done Jane.
    Your picture looks fabulous.

The first tiem out is the hardest, and the more you go out femme as your real self the easier it will get.

Confidence is the big thing, and with that you should have no problems.

The first time i was out i was nervous as all get out, but now, i go out, and feel real comfortable.
    Just Last Friday night, i went out for dinner to a nice restaurant, and felt just like any other lady that was there, A year ago, i was in the same place and real nervous.

Good luck and keep up the good work

Denise

Oh No another on of those crossdressers is out running around. Very happy for you and you are looking real good too. That smile is worth a thousand words.
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may

Congratulations, Jane. I myself love to get out, but I still get the jitters every now and then.
    Shannon

Smile went out

Good for you,and so you should, you look fabulous.

Banned Read only
    Well done you Jane.'
    "One small step for a girl etc. etc."

Wink Well done

I bet you have the bug now Jane to go out more and more, you will still be nervous but hey, welcome to the outside world!!
    Best wishes Louise

You look good. Well done girl.

...and hell yeah I'm the motherf--king princess!

Go Jane go

Way cool and hope you feel good inside.

Regina

Dear Jane,

You have now cut those invisable ties that bind. Your a free girl. Venture out and enjoy. There is only one word to describe your smile = Radiant

Huggs,

Susan in Phoenix

is in her vest
    thanks for all of the lovely comments, you are all just too kind..yes my smile was quite wide wasn't it, but I was just soooo happy. I thought that I would chicken out again like before, and I must admit that I was in a bit of a daze when I realised that I was driving out of my front gates!!! I never thought that would ever happen, you have all given me so much more courage. This has opened up the world for me..thanks more than you will ever know.
    Phyliss, I don't know if any truck drivers did have a peek, but the opportunity to, was there!!!, and vbcdgrl, I don't know what to say about the stained glass....its very MacIntosh style, as is the rest of the glass in the house, and the chair, well it is just an old grandfather chair from about 1890.
    Anyhow, I just can't wait to get out again now...I'll keep you all posted on any "adventures" I might have...
    Censorship reflects society's lack of confidence in itself. It is a hallmark of an authoritarian regime. ~Potter Stewart

Good for you ,congratutions ! Awesome !
    Rain

Awesome

Congrats Jane on your first trip out dressed enfemm. It will get easier each time, at least my experiences always seemed to get easier. Isn't driving that car with pumps and nylons the greatest feeling?? Well done, I hope you continue in your adventures.

congratuletions on your outing, you look great. the frist time is the hardest and you did it well done to you
    Love as always Jasminexxxxxxxx

Smile

Jane
    you look lovely and i am so happy for you. I too went for a drive on my first time out.I was dressed rather conservately . Knee length skirt,matching blouse and low black pumps.Of course underneath I was in full femala regala.
    White bra,pink nylon panties,panty hose, and half slip. I too felt wonderful.
    Venture further next time,Jane. Love the color of your nylons. Hugs Karen Donna (Let us see more pics of you )
    Karen Donna[SIZE="2"][/SIZE]

Platinum Member
    veary well done the frist time is the worst to go out the door then it get's easyer.... enjoy and be safe......