Thread: why are pepole curl

why are pepole curl

tonight I whent out dressed up as a woman I was not doing any harm just doing what I needed to do and enjoying the thrill of womans cloths life style and the trill of make up so why are men so agaist that let alone wifes . Please let me know I am at a lost at this moment in time.
    What I do know is I love womens cloths and the feel of them the feel of make up just being a woman is just great for me. Yes I love my wife and no I am not gay. But dressing as a woman just turns me on . Why

love Michaela

Banned Read only
    sometimes I feel it's because they don't like to see someone genuinely happy,minding their own business,just going on with their life.
    when people are cruel it's because they want the world to be as miserable as they are,they need to get a life.
    I dress 24/7,it makes me happier than a pig in fresh mud,and it helps me stay calm,and relaxed.
    don't let them get to you,if they get physical,just give them a good swft kick to their groin,but take off your high heels first.

Quote Originally Posted by tallyman View Post
    tonight I whent out dressed up as a woman I was not doing any harm just doing what I needed to do and enjoying the thrill of womans cloths life style and the trill of make up so why are men so agaist that let alone wifes . Please let me know I am at a lost at this moment in time.
    My pet theory is that societies condition their members into accepting certain behavious as "right", which means that other behaviours which contradict the "right" ones must be "wrong". We live in a society that promotes one set of images and behaviours as "right" for males, and another set as "right" for females. When we "cross the line" between the two, we're challenging what our society believes is "right" for our gender. That can make many people who conform to societal norms uncomfortable, and they can respond negatively, even aggressively. In reality, while their discomfort is their problem, it's easier for them to say "something must be wrong with you" than to admit to themselves "something must be wrong with me" because of their discomfort. Self-validation by pointing out others as "wrong" can be a very powerful need at times.

What I do know is I love womens cloths and the feel of them the feel of make up just being a woman is just great for me. Yes I love my wife and no I am not gay. But dressing as a woman just turns me on . Why

love Michaela
    Who cares what your sexual orientation is. Shouldn't it be enough to just say "I like to wear women's clothes"? Why do you need to justify what you wear with a statement about your sexuality? I'm not criticising you, I've done exactly the same thing myself, and so have pleanty of other people here. It's just intersting that while many of us will admit to breaking one male taboo (looking feminine/effeminate), even behind the anonymity of this forum we feel a need to make it clear that we are not breaking another male taboo (homosexuality). In fact, isn't there a stereotype in the minds of most males that if you are feminine/effeminate in some way, that you must also be gay? Who are we really trying to convince with statements like that, each other, or ourselves?

Smile Fear!!!

Hi Michaela;
    Thanks for this thread, I believe its an important one.
    In our society today, many, if not most, people FEAR what they don't understand, and many don't understand why a man wants to dress as a woman. They will accept a woma that wears men's clothing, short hair and all, but the same is not true for us.
    The general attitude towards a crossdresser is a stereotype that we must be gay; that we are not happily married to a female, and never could be.
    MY attitude is simple: Never live by the desires of fool, less you become one!
    Live and let live, and as the song by the Beatles said, " LET IT BE!"
    warm Wishes Always,
    JamieK
    ITS YOUR LIFE,... LIVE FREE AND HAPPY.

Hi Michaela.

You poor thing. I know it can feel really horrible when people are nasty to us. Let us cheer you up again.

So what happened? I hope you weren't in any physical danger. Were you in a rough neighbourhood? Were you trying to blend in, or to stand out?

Even when we do our best to be inconspicuous, some people will go out of their way to be mean to us. You've just got to learn to not let those "Gender Nazis" get to you. And stay away from places that could be physically dangerous.

Robin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

some times it is not how you are but were you are. i feel your pain kinda i my self have not had the guts to go out yet. only becouse if some sob starts somthink i might go to jail or the hospial, just be brave your already are a hero by going out in the first place. and i am proud of you
    go for the gusto

brandie
    love:

~~Post Modern Romantic~~ KewTnCurvy GG's Avatar
    First, I'll assume you're asking "Why are PPL cruel?" But I"m not sure.

I guarantee no matter how tolerant a person you are--unless you've had a lobotomy--there are things you think are weird, odd, different, annoying about ppl. And those that tell me they don't think there's anything weird, odd, different or annoying about others. Well, you're either brain dead, without an opinion or have had a lobotomy.

So............................

Why do I like asparagus but not okra?

Why do I strongly prefer the color purple but detest yellow?

Why is something sweet more pleasant to taste than something bitter?

Why do I not like the mafia queen look?

Why why why.....why WHY WHY?!?!?

Don't why yourself to death; often times I just think you're asking the wrong question. It isn't always why. Why is definitely the wrong question. You will never, ever answer this satisfactorily and it will drive you nutz. Cease and desist my sister.
    Kew's 2
    ~Dear Dorothy,
    Hate Oz, took the shoes, find your own way home.
    Toto~

Yes children can be the most cruel, just ask any kid that gets picked on in school.

I think cruelty is a side-effect of ignorance.
    Hail Satin!

Quote Originally Posted by ReginaK View Post
    I think cruelty is a side-effect of ignorance.
    And ignorance is a lack of understanding within the uneducated masses. In this day and age you would think that most of the narrow minded people are aware of many people that are "different" by society's standards, and would at the very least be tolerant. They do not have to accept this lifestyle (by participating in it), but at least be tolearant of people that do.
    Being a crossdresser/transgendered person isnt at all about sexual orientation, nor is wearing the clothing of the opposite gender in any way to be connected with sex in nature. Crossdressing is a seperate issue all together from both oreintation, and sex. Just my

Why to you like dressing like a woman....your a crossdresser!!! And people are cruel....just human nature....learn to live with it or get a safer hobby!! hehehe Like model trains.....no one ever bashed a guy walking throuh the mall with an HO locomotive in his hand!!! But change Locomotive to purse!! BAM!!

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Banned Read only
    ....because men are supposed to be men and and women that want to be men are "one of the guys"

Anything other then that is 'Gay' which equals strange or unnatural.
    Which leads to anger, which leads to fear which leads to hatred which leads to suffering....that is the path to the dark side....oops sorry got off on a tangent.

why are pepole curl

Thanks for all your advise I am safe in the knowledge that you are out there for me I love you all

Michaela
    Last edited by tallyman; 10-26-2006 at 06:30 PM. Reason: spelling mistake