Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: how manny of you diet to extream for that fem figure

how manny of you diet to extream for that fem figure

hi all i just wanted to know how you get that amazing figure in most of your avatar's do you diet or starve your self or are you just lucky so girls how do you do it...
    i was 293 pounds 5,8 and now at 179 pounds holding
    i just eat less but its getting harder to lose my weight must be the hrt i envy some of you.. hugs...
    Last edited by MJ; 10-24-2006 at 08:15 PM. Reason: add more information
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It's been tough for me. I am 6' tall and was 184lbs at my heaviest. I was down to 161 earlier this week and am aiming for 150.

What I have been attempting is 2 slim fast shakes a day with one healthy meal. It seems to work for the first 20 lbs, then it gets tough. I think it's because that was mostly "water weight". If so, I'm afraid it will go back on just as easy as it came off, so I'm not sure how I will maintain it once I reach my goal.
    Shannon

I tend to use the 'coffee, cigarette, and not eating' diet.

On a serious note, I really should try to live a bit healthier.
    Change is inevitable, growth is optional.

At 5'9", I have been able to maintain my 150# weight for the last 7 years. No extreme diets here, but I watch what I eat. No over eating. I have cut way down on fastfood, cut down on the beer, and cut down on desserts. I also exercise daily by walking or riding my bike. Was once a better, competitive long distance runner, but 40 years of running has taken its toll on my joints.

Jodi

I'm pretty fortunate. I'm naturally 145 and 5-8", and small boned, so thet really helps. Lowest I have been was about 137 abour 9 yrs ago. I do watch what I eat, and drink my fair share of Slim-Fast.

I am 5foot 6inches and weigh 62KG's, no need to diet at all as my work has me on the training floor at least 40 hours a week most of which is fairly intense training and instructing. Given this I only tend to eat those foods that will be benificial in enabling me to do that - healthy lifestyle choice; that sort of thing.
    Samnatha

6'3" 180 lbs, down from a high of 214 five years ago. I don't mind being hungry and have a fast metabolism so losing weight is really a matter of avoiding junk food and snacking. I am flirting with trying to knock another 10 lbs off but it's hardly a priority.
    For photos on flickr, my user name is cd_erica_f

hi thank you but i did the Dr Phil weight loss challenge but since i found femmefeaver i have a new goal and i just have to get a photo-shoot like this
    http://www.femmefever.com/ go to before & after pictures go down 6th pictures. i love the outfit in white or red now thats a goal lol. and i can drive there... and it's only 15 to 20 pounds to go. sorry i just goto do it...

what do you think ? ... hugs
    Last edited by MJ; 10-24-2006 at 08:50 PM. Reason: add info
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

is in her vest
    I don't diet as such, but I still do competitive sport, so all of the training, racing and good diet tend to keep my weight down...normally somewhere around the 68kg (is that 150?) and I'm 178cm (about 5'11")....
    Censorship reflects society's lack of confidence in itself. It is a hallmark of an authoritarian regime. ~Potter Stewart

how manny of you diet to extream for that fem figure

Medifast. A 97% liquid diet until you loose all you want. 10 lbs first week (1/2 water) and 3 to 5 lbs thereafter. After 4 days you are use to the diet and it really is not so hard from there. I lost 35 lbs. Problem is it is easy so you loose self control so you need to train yourself once you loose it. For me it took 3 years to gain it back but I went through 2 surgery. Thinking about doing it again.

Sharon
    "Don't worry about the world coming to an end today.
    It's already tomorrow in Australia ."
    ~Charles Schultz~

Banned Read only
    if you are extremely stressed out like I am,a diet is useless.

I dont diet at all.. I should eat a little heatlier but I do ok.. I have had some digestive problems in the past.. I am only 5'6" and a diet is really unecessary for me.
    New facebook page feel free to add me as a friend. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn...00003349942987

Silver Member
    I have lost 45 pounds using the "Don't eat so much food, you big fatty" diet. It works quite well. I would say that although this has made me much healthier, my main motivation has been vanity. I am aiming for a 32" waist. It would be nice to get even smaller but I'm not sure it will be possible.

Stephenie

I'm on the Lindsay Lohan cocaine and cigarettes diet.

Seriously, my femme side has been the biggest motivator to make me lose weight. I stopped eating most bad stuff and started excercising. Almost two years later I'm down nearly 50lbs (180lbs this morning). I binge occasionally, but after a few months I started not really missing all of the bad stuff. I'm down to a 34" waist from nearly a 40", my goal is 30", and possibly then start exploring transistion.

One nice thing about being (genetically) male is that losing weight is way easier than it is for women...at least all that testosterone is good for something.
    "There came a time when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. "

- Anais Nin

Figure

Since I retired, I just don't eat as much. I have a regular diet I more or less stick to and still get a lot of exercise at my post-retirement job. I also take a lot of anti-oxidants which helps my immune system function better. You have to remember that "crash" diets are really no good and can rebound on you and make things worse. I eat less but sensibly and never really worry about how I look. I've never had the "runway model" syndrome of starving myself for the sake of fashion. Ericka/Rich

Nothing but good old fashioned stress and hard work here. Went from 268 to 232 in about 6 months.
    Hail Satin!

A year ago I was at 235 being 5' 9" that was about as wide as tall. After a year of "working out" at the local gym I'm down to 180. Not really any kind of "diet" just a more healthy choice of food and cut out the "junk"

As for a "fem" figure, I guess I'll settle for a Rubenesque type and be happy. Will I ever get to look like Twiggy? Not a chance. Would I like to? Yes. I'm happy with my size 12.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

I've never tried an actual diet plan.I'm 5' 9" and 165 lbs and pretty happy with that(although I'de like to take about five of those lbs and add them to my butt for a better shape).I was close to 200lbs about 15 years ago and put the brakes on.I do three cardio workouts and two weight training classes per week now and eat sensibly(no overeating just because it tastes good!).But I must have my dessert after dinner.

Lightbulb

Hello everyone,
    I am 50 years old. With age my metabolisum has slowed. I am 6 foot tall. 6 years ago I weighed 260 lbs. with a 38 inch wasit (dress size 22) was the heaviest I ever weighed. My intial weight loss between 3-6years ago can be attributed to stress due to my divorce and the physical nature of my job. I didn't exercise at a gym at all back then. Just 3 years ago, I was down to 225with a 34 inch waist (dress size 18). By then my physical job ceased, as I was promoted to a job working in an office. So, I enrolled at a local YMCA doing cardio workouts 4-5 days and by strictly watching what I eat. Currently, I am at 175lbs. with a 32 inch waist (dress size 14). I still do work at the cardio workouts 4-5 times a week and toneing with weights and hope to loose another 10-15 lbs with a 29-30 inch waist with a dress size of 12 as my goal within the next 2-3 months. By cutting out the sugars, the fats, and watching the carbs, the weight came off rather easily although not as quickly as it was added on. Drinking a lot of water, juice, eating more fruits and vegetables, be mindful of what you eat, and continue to stay active with exercise is the key to the solution. The problem is trying to fight the temptation to indulge in all of the things that would put that weight back on especially with the holidays fast approaching. Now if I can just add a little muscle to my pecs so I can have more cleavage to show off

I have just started a diet this week. I am at the heaviest I have ever been. I am now at 238 lbs and 6'2". Its not really a diet it's more eat sensibly and healthy and excercise.

Most of my femme wardrobe does not fit me now so that was the kick up the backside I needed.

I will keep you informed of my progress.

Quote Originally Posted by MJ View Post
    hi all i just wanted to know how you get that amazing figure in most of your avatar's do you diet or starve your self or are you just lucky so girls how do you do it...
    i was 293 pounds 5,8 and now at 179 pounds holding
    i just eat less but its getting harder to lose my weight must be the hrt i envy some of you.. hugs...
    [SIZE=3]It ain't that easy I have to tell you, especially when you get our age! 18mths ago I weighed in at 103kg's (not sure of the conversion), but after some dramatic circumstances I'm currently 170lbs, 5'9 tall and have a 32" waist, so i'm in reasonable shape now!

To keep the weight off, I do a lot of walking (which I hate!) and eat "grazing style" which means I eat all the time - such as peaches & cream for breakfast , an apple one hour, a yogurt the next, chicken salad for lunch and continue like that to bedtime with a banana. Just make sure they are small healthy snacks and always drinking lots of plain water!

Seems to be working for me so far and i've always battled the scales all my life.
    [/SIZE]
    Last edited by Clare; 10-25-2006 at 07:54 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love And Devotion To My Online Family

I'm outa the closet, but still inda house!

220 to 170 in 9 months, plus exersize 4 or 5 times a week including playing ice hockey once or twice a week......but it's worth it!!

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Yea Stacie is not my real
    I do diet to try and keep a skinny figure. I,m 6'2" and my weight is 158lbs.

Wink Diet OOOH EER!!

I don't diet but when I dress I wished I had, Too many pints and curries in drab gives her a slight weight problem, she says it's his fault she's fat!!

for me its been a change in diet and low carb. Ive gone from 207 to 175. My goal is 145. Im 5 7