Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: how manny of you diet to extream for that fem figure

Salandra: you always seem have your stuff together, You are truley an inspiration. and I`love your avatar.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Audry; 01-29-2007 at 04:41 PM. Reason: Photo error
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIGPIC]If you don't have enemies you don't have character.
    87% Lefem[COLOR="darkred"]

Guilty.
    [SIZE="3"]Jennaie`[/SIZE]

Started a crash diet after New Years consisting of about two 500-700 cal. meals for lunch and dinner and two cups of soymilk for breakfast. I just now started allowing myself breakfast because I started jogging every other day. I'm 5'10" and 150 lbs., so as soon as I hit 135, I'll level off some.

I'll bet you feel real good about yourself jenn. I put on ten pounds this winter
    getting a little pot started. after reading all these threads I am goig to start my diet today...

Banned Read only
    I just can't diet. And I still eat junk food. I compensate by buying and eating heathly 590 to 300 calorie TV Dinners for lunch and dinner. Drink only diet sodas. Love my cookies, cakes, and pastries for breakfast. If I want to eat something and not gain weight I try a diet soda. Fresh cut pineapples and blueberries are low calorie snacks too.

When winter comes I can't go for long distance workouts on my bikes so I try not to overeat especially during this time. I gain 5 to 10 lbs during winter. This year I'm only 3 lbs up (I like to stay at 142lbs). With no exercise I would gradually become fat again, so I'm married to life to road biking to maintain my weight. At least I got beautiful expensive bikes to work out on!

It really sucks that I can't eat lots of food for pleasure anymore. When I did that I became a size 16! I can afford to splurge during warmer weather when I can workout though...

5' 10" 150 lbs is already light!
    Last edited by Jesse69; 01-29-2007 at 07:59 PM.

hi Jesse: I weigh 195 am 5'11 and I am starting to feel heavy now as much as I hate to I am going to have to start working out. It is harder to walk in heels when heavy I felt it in my feet last night had to take the spikes off I took this a couple days ago and i was sucking the gut in real hard,,, LOL ..Audry
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Audry; 01-29-2007 at 05:55 PM.

Hugging the Kurves! RobertaFermina's Avatar

With a 12-step Program

I went in 10 months from 303lbs to 175lbs using a NO-SUGAR (crystals, molasses, corn-syrup, etc.) and NO FLOUR (pasta, bread, pie, cake, any grain folded, spindled or mutilated), and eating 3 meals a day.

I weighed and measured the food (salad, protein, cooked veggies for Lunch & dinner; NonFat yogurt, oats, fruit for breakfast) for consistency. No drinks with calories - ever : Yes no beer, no wine (they convert to sugar in the blood quickly)

It was like the South-Beach Diet - BootCamp style.

Once I hit 175lbs, some whole grain, and more fruit was added, until the weight loss stopped and I stabilized at 175.

I am 5'10".

I am thinking of changing my target weight to 165lbs.....

I did this with a 12 step program - Food Addicts in Recovery Anonymous (http://www.foodaddicts.org).

I had a sponsor to talk to everyday, and fellows to call everyday, and 3 meetings a week to hear from people who were successful with the program.

My life was out of control over food, and I heard people speak who lost 100 lbs or more in 1 year, so this was, and *IS* the solution for me. I'm still doing it, it is now my lifestyle.

Roberta
    Last edited by RobertaFermina; 01-29-2007 at 06:05 PM.
    [COLOR=Red]Open your Heart :

Diet To Extreme?? Who Me???

I wrapped my stomach in stretch wrap when I first started. I lost 30 lbs. from 215lbs. Then I started eating only one meal a day (Supper). 2-3 cups of coffee in the morning and NO LUNCH. I eat about 1200-1500 calories a day, if I cheat during the day, thats how much less I get at supper. I am now between 165-170, and I am 5'11". I want to lose MORE. I saw a GG at the club last night with a flat stomach like I want to have. When I asked her what her secret was she told me "Tuna Fish". I will be starting my tuna fish diet next week and see if it works! Like I said "WHO ME DIET TO EXTREEM--NAAAA".

Banned Read only
    You might get high mercury levels with a contaminated tuna fish diet.

RobertaFermina -- did you lose all that weight strictly by diet and no exercise? It took me 2 years of exercise to lose 66 lbs (very little diet)!

well i am loseing more weight, down to 173 and as i have kept the weight off it's time for my reward a belly button ring "playboy" i get it done on the weekend i hope for 150
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Diet. Of course. Chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate. Dark is almost a health food I'm told.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm dieting now after a splurge at Christmas and New years, trying to lose another 10 pounds. There is this beautiful designer dress I'm looking at in a vintage clothing store, but it is skin tight, and even if I do lose the 10 pounds I may not look good in it. But I'm not even going to try it on until I get those 10 pounds off.

My dieting is cutting out the sugar, a slim fast 5 or six times a week, and a couple of Capital brewery My Bocks a few times a week.

Jamsey
    Last edited by Jamsey; 01-30-2007 at 09:26 PM. Reason: change day to week

I can eat anything as I am lucky to have very high metabolism. I am happy with my weight right now. I want a flat stomach so I am starting to exercise more.

I'm 6'1 and about 160. Actually used to be a lot thinner and worked to add some weight. I know it seems odd, but I also look a lot lighter than I am and I was at a very unnaturally thin. I exerise just to feel healthy.

I'm with Eugenie and many others, going through the whole TG experience really changed my overall health for the better.

I'm somewhere between 5'5" and 5'6" at 130 pounds. Getting to the lower 120's would be lovely. High impact cardio + eating only when hungry. Experimenting with vegetarian meals has been fun. I'm starting to realize I don't drink nearly enough water as I should though. Basically I'm on RobertaFermina's diet except I can't touch yogurt on account of lactose issues.

Aspiring Member
    No diet here.....although I'd still love to get rid of those love handles! I guess it's time to start doing the ab exercised again and get to the gym!

Diet

I have a high metabolisim which keeps me slender, but I did stop eating junk food recently and quickly droped about 10 lbs. Amazing what Doritos and McD's can do to your body.
    Cindylynn

Never on diet,I was 5"9 but now only 5"7,140 lbs.should be a good standrad figure as a woman ???
    Rain.

Once A Week

Ummmm. Sorry I'm not giving up "PIZZA". If the MD Say's "eat one more pizza and your dead ." Then get the shovels ready, I won't give it up. BTW. I'm 6" 215. Not bad by the wife's measure. However I do use a waist cincher when dressed.

A little of both

Quote Originally Posted by MJ View Post
    hi all i just wanted to know how you get that amazing figure in most of your avatar's do you diet or starve your self or are you just lucky so girls how do you do it...
    i was 293 pounds 5,8 and now at 179 pounds holding
    i just eat less but its getting harder to lose my weight must be the hrt i envy some of you.. hugs...
    I HAVE done the extrem thing before. You may recall a thread where I mentioned buying a little black and white gown that I wanted SSSOOO bad!
    Well, as is typicall of such things, I eventually returned to my bad habits and got over weight again.
    Not sure I'd call it a diet, but I HAVE started watching what I eat. I'm staying away from McDonalds and the like, and on the occasions where I DO get fast food I chuck the french fyies in the trash.
    Add to that a 2 mile run each day on the treadmill and I've lost almost 8 pounds in a little over a month. Hey, there wont be any parades for me, but I was proud of it, not just because I lost it, but because I lost it the right way.
    Kim

I diet isn't worth squat if you don't exercise too.
    Coca-Cola is the worst for me. I'll go through at least 2-liter per day.
    I do try to do some situps from time to time to help control the spare tire.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hugging the Kurves! RobertaFermina's Avatar

Not Much for Exercise

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse69 View Post
    You might get high mercury levels with a contaminated tuna fish diet.

RobertaFermina -- did you lose all that weight strictly by diet and no exercise? It took me 2 years of exercise to lose 66 lbs (very little diet)!
    I did not exercise to lose weight - I left that to proper nutrition and quantity of food.

I did a sit-ups and push-ups, and a few 'sun salutations' each morning just to remind my body that it should keep muscles and bone, and digest the fat instead. That's not much exercise, I suppose walking 20 minutes a day (enfemme, if you like?) would be nearly as helpful. By the way, once I got down to weight it was ridiculously easy to do over 50 pushups, and 50 situps.

I don't exercise nearly so much anymore, and maybe I should to promote good muscle tone!

Roberta
    [COLOR=Red]Open your Heart :

Winter is here

Thanks girls, now I remember what my New Years resolution was! I need to go on a diet. I am 5' 10" and winter like an Elk. My goal is to lose 25 lbs by April. This should help with my figure. I do run when it is warm outside and on a treadmill. Time to start up again. Wish me luck.

MJ I have been thinking of it but food gets in the way
    Angie

MJ I have been thinking if it but food get in the way
    Angie