Thread: Wife borrowed my hose today

Wife borrowed my hose today

My wife had a job interview today and needed a pair of hose. Guess where she got them from. I was giggling all day long!!!!

On another note we were talking about hair the other day and I said to her that I had always wanted to grow it long. It has never been past my ears. She says what the heck, "go for it"!!!!! Now it cant grow fast enough.

Aspiring Member
    Recently when my mom came to visit me and I came out to her as a CD, she borrowed my femme jacket the next day!

She's always borrowed my (drab/androgynous) clothes before.

Yeah, my wife actually borrowed a pair of my thigh highs to wear to Thanksgiving dinner last year at my parents because she didn't have any black hose. Good stuff. As for your hair I just say good luck - guys don't ever seem to grow nice thick hair that looks anything like a gg. Maybe with lots of conditioner and care... let us know.

I was in shock the first time my sis asked if she could borrow some of my things. now she does it all the time
    Every day I tell myself I'm gonna live forever... and guess what! So far it's working. - Me

Some people say forgive and forget. Nah, I don't know. I say forget about forgiving and just accept - Gross Point Blank

My dark thoughts: CutieJulie.blog.comhttp://cutiejulie.blog.com

Natasha,

Last year for our company "Holiday Party" my wife needed some hose and borrowed mine. I was glad to help. Good luck on the hair!

Colleen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Feeling pretty on the inside.

My wife doesn't do makeup very often, so when she does need to put something on, guess who she gets it from? The last time she borrowed my mascara she told me it was about time I picked up some more, since it was drying out.

She's also been knows to borrow some of my earrings when she can't find anything good of her own to go with a particular outfit. ... and I keep finding my camisoles in HER drawer. She likes mine even though they are too big for her.

There are some things that are mine or hers (different sizes in clothes) and some things that are 'ours' (hair scrunchies, makeup, barretts, knee-highs, nail polish).

Cool, I'm glad she barrowed from you. I hope you were very receptive to her wants? By the time my wife says, can I, I say help your self!!!Bj

im always barrowing thing from my sis...

Appendage
    My wonderful woman borrows my makeup sometimes but especially lipstick.

She has occasionally borrowed panties from me.
    Sometimes I even get them back!!
    Cruisin' on a sardine boat
    Loaded with crazy people

My wife is always borrowing the bits and pieces that fit her. Thank goodness we at least have different feet sizes so I can hang onto something for myself!

No borrowing in my house, but I love the idea of sharing with someone else.
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

hi natasha i wish i had someone to share my things with
    laurie sweet

ophillia

The only thing the wife and I don't share are shoes (I'm larger) and bras (she's got me beat there) everything else is shared.

Natasha -- My wife has borrowed my pantyhose. We share lipsticks. And she lusts after some of the outfits I have that she knows about. They are her motivation to slim down.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

Another Natasha! Hey girl...I've let my hair grow out for Halloween and will have it styled at a salon next Tuesday. Go for it! I can't wait to see how mine turns out.

Borrowing

I have a lot of nice clothes. Even if they wanted to, however, my wife and daughter are both too prudish and proud to ask to borrow my stuff. I suspect my wife did "borrow" my long black cable knit sweater, however. Shortly after she returned to Florida, I noticed it was missing and couldn't find it anywhere. I can take that as an "off handed" compilment to my tastes, I guess. Ericka/Rich

After many attempts at providing for my wife. She finally borrowed my white camisole for church attire. Glad to help, I told her. Perhaps she will see the benefits of having a cd husband.
    [SIZE=4]Sophia[/SIZE]

My S/O borrowed a pair of my pantyhose one time. It was obvious to me that she thought the situation very weird. I never did get them back. I think she was just trying to get rid of my fem things, which wasn't much at all, just a couple pairs of pantyhose and a pair of panties. Wasn't long before everything was gone!

My mother needed a pair of hose for my uncle's wedding last month. I told her she could borrow my good support hose, but she didn't. We had a good laugh anyhow.
    I'm finally out and happy. By the way I look damn good in 3" heels too!

The only thing I can tell you is that you, as well as myself, are to be counted amoung the lucky ones. Our wives accept us dressing, and hopefully enjoy it as well... congratulations on having a wonderful partner

A continuation of wife borrowing my hose...... She had another job interview today and calls me to say, now this is before she tells me how the interview went, that she will not be buying pantyhose again. She just loved how my thigh highs feel and how they fit.

After I composed myself I told her that I was glad that I could help in helping her out. And then I asked her how the interview went. Hopefully she gets the job because I think I may be in for some wardrobe additions!!!!!!