Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dressing something more than a sexual feelimg

Aspiring Member
    from a gg's point of view dressing for a cd'er is not just a statement its a way of life, so its all good!

Smile Feel Complete

[SIZE="4"]It was sexual in the very beginning. When I came out to myself, I felt complete and liberated. I'm very content with who I am.

Gennee
    [/SIZE]
    I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".

For me I think crossdressing is 100% a sexual experience. It's just the way I feel when getting dressed and working on my makeup until I have it just right and ready to go out.

It use to be always sexual but as i went pass lingerie and started to wear heel's full dresses etc it very seldon is sexual and i just like to dress and lounge around and enjoy the feeling sometime for hours where as when it was sexual it was do it and get it over with and go do something else. I do regret the time i spend dressing now because i can waste hrs just doing nothing but clicking my heels around the house.O well i'll do it tomorrow well maybe i'll do it tomorrow. I wait and see how i feel. Justabit

I think you've got it about right Danigyrl29. I certainly find it 75% sexual; I love woman watching and enjoying being with them. There is that certainly something in my makeup that drives me to want to look like an attractive woman but not to attract a man.

Fran

Sometimes there is this amazing calm that comes over me when I dress. A deep sigh and all is right with the world, content and complete. That is the part I like best.
    Sometimes it is sexual and frantic. Allthough I like the exitement part of this, I would take the amazing calm everytime if given the choice. There is a desire to dress and I go with the mood of the day. Today its a deep sigh day, so far. Truly,Beth

Does this qualify as more than a sexual feeling?

[SIZE="3"][/SIZE] No doubt about it, as I transform into Joycie I become as a female. When out as Joycie, I like to be going to a date, be it daytime or evening. If I am just out for shopping etc., I flirt shamelessly every chance I get. When I am Joycie at home, I have a steady stream of femmy thoughts and like to call my boyfriends and have 'those' chats, which I find to be very sensual. When on a date, my behavior leaves no doubt where I want the date to lead, and I have met so many guys that like to be with a CD that I never lack for company, if I want it. I have a few 'steadies' that I see almost weekly that know how to treat a girl like Joycie, wine and dine, little gifts, larger gifts at Christmas, etc. Despite the plumbing, Joycie is all woman!