Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I want to deny it.

Good for you. I hope you both can keep just enjoying it for what it is. Like I said before, it doesn't have to mean anything. We're complex creatures and everybody's got some thing that surprises, puzzles, etc. There's no right or wrong way to live life IMHO (some people will try to tell you otherwise). It's a journey, an exploration, a discovery, a freakin' fun-ride, whatever. Keep exploring together and talking along the way, and know that not everything needs to be labelled or explained.

When I was younger I thought of my crossdressing as 'naughty' 'dirty' but it sure was a lot of fun and I kept doing it, so I just treated it the same way I treated the Penthouse mags under the bed . But I used to quickly undress too and feel ashamed a bit (I know some people who feel that way about ANY sex). I've been very lucky to have partners who also liked the kinkiness of it, and now it might not be as naughty or dirty (although I still like to think of it like that) but it's more fun than ever and I never feel ashamed or guilty (unless I should have been fixing the roof instead of playing ).
    It is what it is (lol), and is teaching me not to judge others and expect them not to judge me.

So, Dress On! Stapler

Being yourself

As Tam said, just be yourself and relax. I guarantee things will get better. Most of us had "rough starts" like this. It can be confusing but bear with it and you will be okay. Ericka/Rich

want to know

hi this is my frist time hear i want to know if their is a way to tell if a am go to be a girl or should be a boy if their a way to tell what i going to be a girl whould some one let me know thank d

Stapler,
    Just wantedt to let you know I am taking some time to write a message and will send it asap. Hang in there.

Stapler...I too was in the same boat as you. I am also 39 years old and the urges to dress seem to be getting stronger the older I get. I stopped feeling guilty about it about 10 years ago, and now I'm so glad that I am this way. Good luck with figuring everything out and we're here for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Stapler View Post
    This is my first post after finding you all yesterday.

Some of you look awesome and some not as good.

I love the feeling, but only sexually, and it seems that the only way lately to climax sexually is to wear panties or imagine being a woman. My wife says she is "ok" with it but I am certain she would prefer not to.

I just so much want to not have these feelings. I hate myself after a climax and disgust myself having to undress from the lingerie.

I am not comfortable with it at all.

I hate it.
    YOU JUST KEEP TALKING AND THINGS WILL GET BETTER!!!!!!!

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!

Thats what were here for!!!!

zoe j xxx ps thats not a puffy kiss its cause i know