Thread: tounge in cheek again

tounge in cheek again

I sorry please frogive me but I just cant help my self I'm a tease.

My wife and I are going out for make overs followed by dinner at a nice resturant. This is our first formal outing togather and has definite romantic over tones. So I need a litlle help here, I want to look good, appear receptive and classy, so could I get some advice on outer wear vs lingerie to achive the proper modonna ***** effect I want her to respect me but still want her to know I'm hot to trot, any ideas.

Don't wear the PVC bodysuit and thigh boots oh and leave the whip at home, that can make you look cheap!!!
    [SIZE=4] Jayne xx[/SIZE]

How about that nice perfume called "Heels Over the Ears"
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

If you're over 30....

....unless you are QUITE certain of your objective hotness as a crossdresser, there is a relatively simple rule of thumb:

Innerwear on the inside, outerwater on the outside.
    For photos on flickr, my user name is cd_erica_f

Just two things ubokvt (what on earth does that mean?), you just make sure your wife looks better than you do, and if that means she needs a new outfit, buy it for her. You never know, she may afterwards let you borrow it too!

Oh yes, the second thing, don't forget the pictures!

Have a great time,
    Tony

"Heels Over the Ears"

this is the first postings that i am speachless... but i do agree with some thing, under any conditions, make sure she is sexier then you... and again don't forget those PICTURES of the both of ya.. good luck, let us all know how it goes..
    Pantyhose & Heels are Heavenly...
    anyone in the chicago area?

Quote Originally Posted by Dragster View Post
    Just two things ubokvt (what on earth does that mean?),

Tony

you be okay, Vermont?

Anyway, you say it's your first formal outing -- very cool! You need to look your best, of course, but be sure to compliment your wife many times on how well she looks!

Have fun!
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe