Thread: needed to do this today

Silver Member Iniquity Blonde GG's Avatar

needed to do this today

[SIZE=4]well, i may make a fool of myself today with this, but here goes. today for some reason i feel really low and carnt stop when im thinking of my b/f c/d. dont know why im feeling like this to be honest. maybe ive been trying to hard to just keep it all inside, its like im abit scarred. sorry making an idot of myself xx just feel pretty lonely today with it xx sorry xx [/SIZE]

wicked,
    You have come a long way in such a short space of time, your bound to have bad days but the very fact your here tells me your a special person.
    Have you joined the GG's forum yet? I would guess that you can get a lot off your chest in there.
    in the mean time here's a
    to cheer you up!
    [SIZE=4] Jayne xx[/SIZE]

Wicked,

It is okay to feel a little down at times. I think if you made a list of what is on your mind, it might help you determine the cause of your lonilness. I think you should share it with us and we could help you. It is good to have someone to share things with.

Alice

GypsyKaren
    You're not making an idiot of yourself, so stop that kind of talk. We're all entitled to down days, they come and they go, so just relax and try to do something for yourself today.

Karen

As the others have indicated, it's not only ok to feel down - it happens to all of us. If you just wanted to get that off your chest, that's just fine: we are here for you! If you have more specific concerns or worries, then by all means tell us about them and maybe we can offer some more concrete help!

Hang in there!
    Erica
    For photos on flickr, my user name is cd_erica_f

It is good that you are being honest with us about your feelings. Now you need to be honest with him. You know about his crossdressing and he is syill your bf; that is great. Now the two of you need to honestly share your feelings and discuss the situation. When you do that a number of different situations may occur. You may eventually fully accept his crossdressing and the two of you can have a wonderful relationship. You can agree to tolerate his crossdressing and the two of you can agree on rules as to when and what and the like. The two of you may decide to terminate your current relationship and just be friends. You may decide to take a break and think about things. And there may be a whole list of other possibilities. If you continue to fume and not discuss the situation, however, it will knaw at you and completely destroy the relationship

It must be in the water

Me, too.

Wicked,

You are not making an idiot of yourself keep talking like that and I shall have to give you a

You have taken a lot in in such a short space of time and sometimes know matter how accepting we are, in the begining it can just get all to much. I know I felt very lonely, I had all these thoughts going round in my head and some days I did just wish it would all go away. I suggest you talk to your b/f about how you feel don't keep it bottled up, just chatting to her may help a lot.

It does get eaiser honest.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

No matter who we are,we are human beings,our emotion always up and down,high and low,,If you have that feeling,come in here or you can e-mail us.
    Rain.

Silver Member Iniquity Blonde GG's Avatar

Wink thank u all so so much

[SIZE=4]firstly can i just say how humble i feel and grateful for all ur kind words and advice. ive done alot of thinking today, and my b/f has kept in touch. he's even just rang to ask if its ok to buy a new blouse hes seen that i said would suit him last week lol !! [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]ive decided it , NO NO NO im not gonna crumble and just give up like i normaly do !! this is the person i love, and as the famous song goes ...[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]"aint no mountain high enough, aint no valley deep enough to keep me from you " !![/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]im 41 not sum teenager, and il do what ever it takes to over come my fears with the c/d and support him as much as i possibley can. il fight not give in xx [/SIZE]

Hay we all have down days, as much as I love to dress almost everyday I just haven't felt like it in two weeks. The wife even ask if I was ok as Carol Ann hasn't been around in a long time. I told her it's just to much trouble.

Untitled
    Hi Wicked, You know my SO Sandra through the PMs,

We cannot be on a high 24/7, you would just burn yourself out. The whole road of TGism is full of twists and turns, you never know what is round the next corner.

The beauty of the road you are travelling is that there are two of you on the same path, as long as you both take the same fork in the road, you will get there together.

This site is very supportive, both to new CDs and their partners, and just by asking you will get all the help you could ask for, however, it is no substitute for direct communication with your BF.

Just in case you are still feeling a little down, take this with a large mug of hot chocolate and relax.
    Listen carefully to what is said, quite often you can hear what is not being said

The joy of correcting a mistake can bring pain to another