Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: what is your age !!

what is your age !!

hi i was looking at post and the common thing is our age most of us regreat not starting sooner so i know a lady never tells her age but

how old are you ppl here ? i am 46 started at 8 on and off serious dressing 3 years

i hope this is ok i just wanted to know thank you for all your input hugs
    Last edited by MJ; 10-27-2006 at 09:36 PM. Reason: add more information
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am ol enough not to tell my age.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Old

I was fifty - seven when I become Katrina 24/7, that was eighteen months ago. I have a very serious physiological need to dress, if I couldn't, at least once in awhile, I might go off the deep end. From Katrina - who is not crazy.

I'm 56, but still feel like 18, well exciept in the morring then I feel 56, I work at a lumber yard, the same one for 34 years, it dose take a toll on your body,xoxoxoJennifer

i'm 43 and have been dressing on and off now since I was about twelve. It's a little more intense now than it was then and it has transformed from a sexual thing to an emotional thing. I can't explain that part.

Biannca
    lovin to dress...

I just turned 51 a month ago, which means I'm celebrating forty years of part-time and three weeks of full-time dressing.
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

I'm 44. Started when I was 8. I figure I'll dress until I'm 80 or so, then I'll have someone else dress me.

Colleen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Feeling pretty on the inside.

Wow! I guess I am the first 30's on this thread.. I am 32
    Last edited by Melora; 10-28-2006 at 09:22 PM.

GypsyKaren
    I'll be 54 in a few weeks (yikes!), but I refuse to grow up or act my age...been full time since March.

Karen

42 here and started to dress in earnest a little over a year ago. I always knew it was there but kept it repressed until then. I'm lucky to have a wife that accepts my "real" me!!

my age

I am not shy to say it was my 43rd birthday 4 days ago and I have been dressing in a very very minor way since I was 8. I seem to think about dressing each and every day of my life and I seem to want to share my life with someone close to me more and more but just do not have the courage to take that step. A step I think I need to make even after ALL these years.

hugs

Fiona

57 Been dressing myself for a long, long time.

49 here. And every winter gets harder and harder. What am I gona do when I get old? complain more of course.
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may

[SIZE="4"]forty six[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]HIGH HEELS AND SHORT SKIRTS[/SIZE] : :shh:

Give some info about your CDing ages, not only your actual ages, girls, or this thread will be moved to the Lounge.
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

Soon.. 62. I've been dressing off and on since my teens. More often since 95.
    Bobbie in Vancouver

thank you sharon i hope this stay's here due to the fact that most of us here seem to be mature adults. so far not manny in there twentys thank you all for your understanding
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm 57 and have been dressiing of and on since age 11. Looks like many of us started before the internet that allowed us to be able to tell the world about in a forum like this one. I appriciate all of you in your efforts to be feminine. I just wish I would have known more about crossdressing at an eariler age to have been able to make some other choises in my life.
    Last edited by serinalynn; 11-02-2006 at 09:29 PM.

hi ladies im 34

hi,

hi ladies im 34 but i havent been dressing for 34 years i was thinking about it when i was 12, im crazy for ladies furs i wanted a bluefox jacket when i was 12 but i only looked thru ladies fashion mags like Vogue, Cosmo, and i love the 1980's furs big, gorgeous and powerful. Felicia

40. Have memories of drssing when I was 6 or 7, but actually knew I wanted to wear women's clothes when I was 19 or 20, so about 20 years now.
    Shannon

Silver Member
    Don't even THINK of asking.

Lovies,
    Stephenie

I am 34. I have been dressing for about 6 years. It drives me crazy that my wife doesn't know but I still love the little time I do get.

I am 59 and will be 60 in the 1st week of Febuary, And I have 25 more drive up's before I retire...BJ

I'm 44 and been dressing for a very long time!!.............Janelle

I am 32. Can't remember exact age i started but around 11/12 i think. In any case, once i started i couldn't stop. It's more addictive than cigarettes, and a lot more fun!