Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: what is your age !!

I am 58. I started by "borrowing" my sisters panties ( I have 5 sisters - so plenty of choice).

I have dressed fully on and off since i was about 25. My current S.O. (of 15 years) approves.

I'm 45. Started dressing while I was about 8 or 9.
    I have a birth defect: a Y chromosome.

I'm 31 but will be 32 this Monday. Started dressing in secret around 13 or 14, first went out in my mid-20s. Generally I try to dress age-appropriate.

Little Dandelion
    I'm 33. I started wearing pantyhose when I was about 10, but didn't really do more than that til I was about 30 and realized I was TG. Since then, I've been slowly doing more CDing, but never have really dressed en femme yet. Just being myself.
    [SIZE="1"]"So you walk into this restaurant, strung out from the road
    And you feel the eyes upon you, as you're shaking off the cold
    You pretend it doesn't bother you, but you just want to explode

Yeah, most times you can't hear em talk, other times you can
    All the same old clichés... Is it woman? Is it man?
    And you always seem outnumbered, you don't dare make a stand
    Make your stand"

from "Turn The Page" -- Bob Seger[/SIZE]

I'm only 26, and yet I still regret not starting sooner -- especially considering I went to college in a super liberal city.

I'm 42. Had the urges when I was a teen ager. Put on my moms stockings a few times but that's it. Started getting serious about it about 2 years ago or so. I fought the urges for a long time. Didn't want to be considered a "fag" or a "sissy." But now I accept that I'm a "sissy" and I embrace it.

Kayla

im 40 and did it as a kid, but didnt really pursue it until my 20s in Australlia. The first thong and silk robe was it for me. I didnt do it again till a few yrs ago. Gotta love Australlia

I am 60. I will be 61 in February. First dressed at about 8 or 9. Secretly dressed as a teenager (13-14), then nothing until I was about 45. Now I dress every day.

Karen Sue

I'm 58 started dressing about 11 or 12 dressing alot for 11/2 years now that the wife knows I go drab on weekend for her and she don't mind my dressing weekdays it works out good.
    Angie

34 years old here. Been dressing off and on since um...12...maybe 13....I can remember why I did and what I wore but I can't remember how old I was at the time.

I just turned 65.

I'm 49,started somewhere early teens,but definetly always knew i would rather be a girl.

...likes lingerie.
    Mid-20's for me. I've been sneaking into my sisters' rooms since I was probably 8 or 9.

I'm 47 and can't really remember how old I was the first time, all I know it was quite a long time ago whilst still at school!

i'll be 54 in december,didn't start it untill a few years ago when i wife found my bra and undies in my truck,but i have been doing since i was around 8.
    janielatb: I'm in love with the person inside me.

OK about my history.
    I am still 32 years young.
    I developed a fascination with Pantyhose around 3 yrs. of age "thanks to Mom". I started wearing them seceretly around 10. In my Early teens around 14, "I think", Mom started doing a Cameo Buisness, (kinda like AVON = But selling and doing Lingerie house parties), I had FULL access to her "show off items that the ladies would look at and try on. I have been addicted to the Fem. "feel and look" ever since. When I was 19 I worked at a thrift store for some Community Service = An ABSOLUTE DREAM! I bought around 20 items in one day. I really woke up when I did that, and I have not stopped buying Fem., clothes from that day on.. I have not dressed in public yet, and I am just now experimenting with makeup, with some great results so far! My wife now knows about my interests, after 9 years of marriage, and seems to be OK with it so far, but has not seen Melora as of yet.. It will happen soon.. Maybe even with her advice and participation! :
    P.S. It is great to see other in my age group on this thread as well as CD veterans as well!
    Last edited by Melora; 10-28-2006 at 09:50 PM.

Sixty-one years young here. Started with mom's clothes around age 5 or 6, continued with my grandmother's clothes through my teens. Been dressing whenever I can ever since, but mostly confined to underdressing these days.

Cathy

Yeah!!

I still like the old saying: Doesn't matter how old you are, its how old you feel!
    I feel good knowing that there are girls, still dressing now, even in this anti-social climate!

Im 21 years old, been dressing since 14.

But more importantly, have been Sindey since the age of 20! Yeah!!

Sindey
    -X-

I am 51. Must have been 6 when I wore tights for Halloween.

just got back to read up on every one and found out that i'm in violation of the thread law so heres the rest of my answer, been dressing sence I was 8 or 9 quit through my teens got married early, 18 had a family,started up agin and kept it to my self through to two failed marrages, then came across my GF of 10 years now and last year,I came clean to her, she is the best woman ever! loves me for me is acciepting of jennifer, just the best! thats my storie xoxoxoJennifer

I'm 38. I remember dressing as an 8-year-old wearing pantyhose and a full slip. Mum had some old Indian style tye-dye dresses in the cupboard that I'd wear to sleep in when I was in my early teens...

Classic Lingerie Lover
    I'll be 75 next month, started at about 8-9 yrs and it's never been as good as it is now. I just hope the old carcass holds up. When dressed I think I look about 50!!

Slips forever,
    [SIZE=5]Cathy[/SIZE]

I am 44 started dressing as a young teen

30, but started in early teens

Smile

I just turned 53 four days ago and I'm darn proud of it
    started in my early teens.