Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Going out in Feminine Clothing

Question Going out in Feminine Clothing

Sometimes I wear girl clothes that look like guy things. Jeans, dress slacks, shirt type blouse, and loafers. Although these are all women’s clothing, and if you look closely you could tell, for the most part they look like guy things.

I enjoy wearing women’s clothing even when I am not trying to look like a woman, fully cross dressed. Tomorrow I’m going to a nearby town where I am not known and I am planning to expand my dressing. My plan is to wear shoes, slacks, and a sweater that are obviously feminine. The shoes are black flats, the slacks are dark blue with a cuff and wide legs, and the sweater is dark red long sleeved mock turtle neck that zips up the back. I always wear a bra and panties with some type of hose or stockings.

I realize that I am pushing the envelope here. Does anyone have any advice before I try this or had an experience wearing feminine clothing while not trying to pass.

TTFN
    Cyndie

I want to thank everyone for your advice and encouragement. I'm drerssed and headed out the door. I'll let you know how it goes
    Last edited by Cyndie; 11-16-2006 at 08:41 AM. Reason: To say thank you

I often wear woman’s jeans that are obviously woman’s jeans, also tops which are asexual. It depends how self conscious you are courage and conviction win the day

Loose the jeans, wear a nice skirt, hair and makeup!! Way more fun going full out!!

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

If no-one knows you whats the problem hun go for it
    Angie

Quote Originally Posted by Cyndie View Post
    Does anyone have any advice before I try this or had an experience wearing feminine clothing while not trying to pass.

TTFN
    Cyndie
    What you describe is my M.O. exactly and yes, I have plenty of experience. What is interesting is we get all worked up in our mind and then nothing happens. Really, do not be surprised if nobody notices you. Sure, you may have a sales girl in a women's shop figure you out but that would be welcome. People, in general, are way too busy to worry about you and what you are wearing.

My wife pointed out that my clothing had gotten a little too femme recently and she said people were starting to notice. I said, "big deal" do you think they are going to follow me around and point and laugh. I really don't care but, it is not going to happen anyway. When is the last time you saw someone a little "strange". You just shake your head and move on, there are other things to worry about.

I met my mother and father in law the other day wearing an aqua colored women's polo, khaki cargo capri's with buckles at the bottom of the leg, striped Keds, shaved arms and legs and my hair styled very feminine. They were as pleasant as could be.

I, myself, am a productive member of society and my community, I have a wonderful family, nice house, great friends and neighbors and by-the-way, I wear women's clothes sometimes. Take me or leave me, baby.

Have fun dressing up and let us know if there are any reactions.

Deedee_tv

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Loose the jeans, wear a nice skirt, hair and makeup!! Way more fun going full out!!

Love Karren
    Coming from Scotland originally I can wear a kilt as a skirt is something I am not ready to do for general day to day stuff anyhow I hate shaving (my Face) and save that for special occasions so a beard and skirt would be a fashion disaster
    Karren Hutton your an Inspiration

Don't look nervous.
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

Banned Read only
    Everything in Moderation...

Dress to the level that you believe in yourself, but it does pay to push when in a strange city to let yourself go & be totally happy. Good luck dear & enjoy.
    Janelle

Smile

[SIZE="3"]I usually wear a skirt, flats or low heels, blouse or sweater. The fun is in going out dressed whether or not I pass. I try to look my best but just being out there is what it's about.

Gennee
    [/SIZE]
    I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".

Sometimes a skirt or dress just isn't the right thing - like playing with young kids in the park on a wet morning or hauling Ikea boxes home. I have several women's cordouroys and cardigans, and usually wear pink Converses. I have found 'cross dressing down' can be very useful in getting accustomed to dressing 24/7 and will ease transition in social situations. That said, when I go shopping for clothes, I like to doll up a bit - that just gets me more in the mood for it.

Lipstick Lez at heart! celtic.blue.eyes's Avatar

Go for it....

Dressing in the manner you described is something I do quite often. Last winter I went out shopping in guy mode in 2" chunky hels with pantyhose, A-Line ladies flare jeans for their particularly feminine and curvy shape, a mock turtleneck, a suede blazer, again with a particularly feminine shape, and a cowboy hat. I just went about my normal business, and no one stared, commented, snickered, laughed or pointed. What did happen is that one of the stock boys was walking too close behind me with his cart, and he bumped the heel of my shoe. I got a very polite "Oh, excuse me ma'am" No that out a smile on my face! Maybe I shouldn't have turned around an politely replied "Oh, it's nothing to worry about". It was he that was red-faced and embarrassed!
    God's finest work of art is that of a beautiful woman.

Well.........Ok

If you don't want to wear a skirt then I think you will look great!!

I was out at noon today and substituted my fem leather jacket for my male sports coat, fem watch and some extra rings.....had on black tights, no male socks...... Headed out shopping.....shoulder to shoulder with bunches of women!! No one paid the slightest attention!! And I was at Wal-mart (tried on some fem boots), TJ Maxx (looking for skirts and tried on some boots), Tuesday Morning (bought the wife a Vacume Food Saver - I know how romantic!! Hehe) and a Sporting Goods store!!

And I looked pretty fem too but no one cares!!

Love Karren
    Last edited by Karren H; 11-15-2006 at 02:46 PM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    If you don't want to wear a skirt then I think you will look great!!

I was out at noon today and substituted my fem leather jacket for my male sports coat, fem watch and some extra rings.....had on black tights, no male socks...... Headed out shopping.....shoulder to shoulder with bunches of women!! No one paid the slightest attention!! And I was at Wal-mart (tried on some fem boots), TJ Maxx (looking for skirts and tried on some boots), Tuesday Morning (bought the wife a Vacume Food Saver - I know how romantic!! Hehe) and a Sporting Goods store!!

And I looked pretty fem too but no one cares!!

Love Karren
    I would love to wear a skirt but I’m not really out. my wife knows
    but I don’t flaunt it; I told her when I started seeing her and it did not put her off me.
    Karren Hutton your an Inspiration

If your not wearing a skirt then no-one will notice. People see what they expect to see. Although I have found that high-heeled shoes, but not boots, are sometimes noticed.

Aspiring Member
    I've worn girl jeans + girl sweatshirt while in guy mode. It looked fairly unisex. My boyfriend could notice that they were girl jeans, but my mother couldn't.

I plan on going out in drab in feminine clothing more often once I have more female clothing that looks unisex. I think it's exciting!

I've been wearing panties, panty hose and low heel boots under jeans.

It'd be different if I wore the with a skirt... must try that sometime.

Kim

Cyndie,

That's what I wear every day.Only thing sensitive is that having recently loss about 50 pounds, there is no fat belly hiding my breasts, especially with a bra. Have gone to baggy stuff, but people still notice. No one has said anything but I am sure they do when they have passed me.
    Janice Ailene:

Must...Buy...Clothes... Katrina's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat View Post
    Cat,
    I like the look. Your nails are awesome...I love the color.
    -Katrina

It's the shoes...

...putting the "T" in GLBT.

The world would be a better place if everybody learned yoga...

Rated "TG"...for some gender bending

going out in feminine clothing

when i go out during the day i always wear my femme underwear under my
    male clothes,when i am able to i wear a top and my highheels.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyndie View Post
    I enjoy wearing women’s clothing even when I am not trying to look like a woman, fully cross dressed.....does anyone have any advice before I try this or had an experience wearing feminine clothing while not trying to pass.
    Now you're talking! This is a "zone" I'm very happy to be in. I always wear women's clothes in guy mode. OK, at work it's not (that) noticeable as they tend to look more unisex. However outside at work I wear some pretty obvious women's clothes in boy mode.

Sometimes, I can tell people know by the way they look at me, but most of the time everyone ignores me. The outfit you describe is just the sort of thing I would wear. If I'm feeling confident I'll push the envelope and wear a classic sweater set or a feminine blouse...or sometimes capris with saltwater sandals and painted toenails, otherwise I'll just wear a woman's t-shirt and cardigan. I usually wear this with tight fitting low rise boot cut jeans and my pink and white tennis shoes. Just recently I've added eyeliner and mascara. I always wear earrings a woman's watch and perfume....oh and of course I always wear a bra and panties.

Here a few links with more details. The first one is a thread my wife MarlaGG wrote back in February saying how she likes seeing me dressed as a feminine male. It's called "Something In-between: A GG Perspective on Partial Dressing" http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ad.php?t=20536

The second one is my blog about how on our recent trip to Vegas someone got confused about my gender and wasn't sure how to address me.
    http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-P8Cza...CrQIk6Jlx?p=18

This one is a link to a picture of me in what I normally wear in public as my everyday clothes. Girly, but not too in your face. http://img100.imageshack.us/my.php?i...l5blockqg5.jpg

My advice is hold your head up high, be confident, and don't feel guilty about doing something you like. It's not against the law, and you are not hurting anyone, you're just "being nice to yourself".
    Last edited by Rachel Morley; 11-15-2006 at 09:33 PM.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Sounds like you're going to have a good time.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Thanks again. I changed my profile pic to show what I am wearing for this outing.
    TTFN
    Cyndie

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferMint View Post
    I've worn girl jeans + girl sweatshirt while in guy mode. It looked fairly unisex. My boyfriend could notice that they were girl jeans, but my mother couldn't.

I plan on going out in drab in feminine clothing more often once I have more female clothing that looks unisex. I think it's exciting!
    you said boy friend, wow thats great are you still with him does he help you shop for skirts and panties, how lucky you are, I bought a great pair of boots with a 2 in square heel, at Payless shoe . buy 1 get 1 half price, they look great weather wearing a skirt or dress or jeans, I like to wear mine with my blue denim skirt, its just above the knees ,red panties ,matching red Bra 46B, a pair of red pantyhose and my red turtle neck sweater, Its starting too get cooler here in central Massachusettes, so put on what ever floats your boat, Love Charolette

Aspiring Member
    Yes, I'm still with the same boyfriend. We haven't went clothes shopping together, though (he lives 10 hours away, he visits me every 2 months or so).