Thread: OMG! I feel so special!

OMG! I feel so special!

I wore a gorgeous river island dress yesterday.

stretchy red and black strapless angle cut dress with white tights and those heels in my avatar

but as I've said I've told my fiancee and her sister...

my fiancee's sister found the dress for me and asked me to wear it.. but thats not why I'm posting this.

its because she came to me this morning and told me she was jealous of my curves and told me I had really nice dress curves

that made my day!

Sarah -- That must kill her. Something like Dave Foley on that television show about a radio station. He dressed up in his girl's dress and she was steamed. He finally found out she was steamed because the dress hung better on him than her.
    Of course, Dave was a member of that Canadian comedy team, Boys in the Hall (forgive me if I'm wrong, girls).
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

I am really pleased to hear that you had such a great experience! That's just terrific

Erica
    For photos on flickr, my user name is cd_erica_f

So happy for you....what a great compliment

You should feel special. It's great to be the person you wanted to be, and to get compliments like that really help you in deciding what you really want. It's really neat when you can get more than one GG involved in your dressing up. You can feel like a real girl too. Maybe they will let you try on their dresses and they can try on yours! This is a dream of mine. When I was growing up my sister always had Girlfriends over to try on dresses. I always wanted to join them.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

i'm happy for you
    Love as always Jasminexxxxxxxx

but we should be able to judge your curves for our selves, its not fair to share with out poeple and nopt us?
    Pantyhose & Heels are Heavenly...
    anyone in the chicago area?

I've never dis-liked my figure

it bothers her that she thinks I look better than her but I told her that she looks pretty and she blushed and said "awww, you think I'm pwetty"

I love my fiancee's sister very much as who she is and see her as my sister, I told her this and she said she sees me as her sister!

I never, ever thought it would be like this when I became open about who I am! and end up crying in happeness!

I love the fact that I've found a community of people who know exactly what I'm going through and understand me even though you don't know me!

I'm still in dis-belief that I can dress as I am in front of my fiancee and her sister and when its just us 3 alone we love to have a girly night in with the cheap bottles of wine talking about how bad men are...!

I'ts amazing... I'm going to stop now before I start crying again

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Wannabe View Post
    You should feel special. It's great to be the person you wanted to be, and to get compliments like that really help you in deciding what you really want. It's really neat when you can get more than one GG involved in your dressing up. You can feel like a real girl too. Maybe they will let you try on their dresses and they can try on yours! This is a dream of mine. When I was growing up my sister always had Girlfriends over to try on dresses. I always wanted to join them.
    I forgot to mention the river island dress belonged to my fiancee's sister! she loves that dress to bits and now I do!
    its a size 12 which amazed me! but it is soo gorgeous that she may never get it back!
    my fiancee and her sister have both said that I can use their stuff if and when I want to! and will help me with make-up and stuff! - I'm crying again!
    Last edited by sarah-smith; 10-28-2006 at 09:26 PM. Reason: added more instead of a new post
    Be Youself!

Congrats. Its amazing that you feel and look great in a dress from River Island! And that u've got other girls around you that respect how you look and feel! (Im so jealous that you look fabulous in a size twelve) LOL!!

WOW!!!! That's great that she said that about you. BUT, there's always a but, please don't forget your lady and make her feel special. Or she will begin to tire of making you special. I know you are on a high, but don't forget the one that put you there...BJ
    ps. When my wife tells me I look good, I tell her she is the reason, I look good.