Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Vacation

Vacation

I had so much vacation built up I have to take two weeks off. I asked my wife yesterday if it would be OK if I didn't get dressed up like a guy for the next two weeks.
    She said it was OK but she got to pick out what she wanted me to wear that day.
    She got me this maternaty dress the other day and thought that would be a good start.
    She told me if I was going to stay home and be the "lady" of the house that I got to do everything else that goes along with it.
    I got up this morning and put on the dress she had for me and started to put on my makeup and she said that I just got to wear lipstick for now, If I got my chores done then I could change into another dress and perhaps we could go out to dinner. The first thing on her list was to clean up the kitchen and make two batches of taco sause.
    Well, Here's hoping.
    Last edited by Krystenw; 08-07-2007 at 12:02 AM.

It will probably be a lot of fun. Are you going to have a nice dinner ready for her when she comes home from work? Maybe a nice candle lit evening so you to can chat about how her day at work was? It's definetly something i always wanted to do.

Lois...

Sounds to me you better do everything she wants or she won't play anymore and you don't want that. Hopefully she will see how much fun it is for you to be the other you and want you around more. Make it a good time and don't rock the boat, just go with the flow. GOOD LUCK
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

Thanks for the advice and suggestions.
    I found out why she didn't think I should put on any more makeup then lipstick. Try cutting up 4 cups of onions.
    That could have been nasty.
    Will keep you posted.

Krysten -- Two weeks. How will you ever last that long? When you get a vacation en femme, obviously your wife gets one, too, around the house.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

you look great I'll be over soon so don't start eating before I get there
    Love as always Jasminexxxxxxxx

Smile Vacation

Two Weeks !

Fantastic you must be in gurly heaven ..

I do my best house work in femm mode

Melissa

Done

Well, I got the taco sause finished, 13 pints, and a batch of cookies.
    I am definately on a role.
    My wife was so impressed she is picking out another dress for me to wear to dinner. She said I did such good job that we would go to a fast food drive up. She isn't ready to let me go in yet.
    Maybe by Tuesday for Halloween.
    Gotta go for now.

Went Inside

When we got to the fastfood place there were several folks there that I knew that were in costume.They were going to a party later and decided to have supper. So we decided to go ahead and go in. When they asked why my wife wasn't in costume, she just told them she wasn't the party type.
    I actually got several compliments.
    My first day on vacation went pretty well.

You didn't tell them the truth as to why you were dressed up?? The secret goes on, but I think they probably know since your wife was not dressed in a costome too. Oh well, if they are true friends it won't matter.
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

KrystenW, glad to see that things went well for you. How about pm'ing me with the recipe for the taco sause???? PLEASE!!!! I'm always looking for new recipes. Oh, I went out for pizza tonight...BJ

You look good standing over a stove Krysten!
    Its good that your wife understands and is willing to have a fun with you, which is very lucky!

Sindey
    -X-

Day two

Thanks, again everyone.
    Billijo, I will get you the recipe. May be later today. My wife is making a list of things I can do in a dress that doesn't entail going to town for anything.
    I actually do like to cook.
    She picked out a granny outfit for me today, but if she is happy I am thrilled. She did tell me not to get used to going out too often.
    I made her poached eggs for breakfast.
    I'll try not to post quite so much in the future. I guess I did get a little carried away yesterday. It's just I don't get to spend two weeks as the "lady of the house" very often.

I hope the dress your wearing here isn't the one your calling a grannie dress. Ilike that dress with the lace and frill around the neck. it is very pretty. Does it zip up the back or is it a one button closure??? You are so lucky, I have always wanted to do this very thing. It would be a great time. Enfemme 24/7x2
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

Vacation

Okay for you, I guess Hon. Myself? Here's how I cook: 1-800-Pizzahut! Ericka/Rich

Amy,
    Thanks,
    My daughter told me it made me look like a little old lady and when ever I wear it she calls me "Granny". She also told me I wasn't supposed to be wearing white shoes and pantyhose this time of the year either.
    I told her it was my vacation and I was going to wear whatever her mother wanted me to wear.
    It's actually a skirt and blouse and has one button at the top on the back.

Monday day 3

Well, I have made it three day as the "lady" of the house. I went the entire day yesterday in the same skirt set. I have had the same dress on since six this morning and don't imagine I will be changing any time soon. I usually change every couple hours on weekends or I only have a couple hours during the evening, also I have just been puting on some eye makeup and lipstick and a little powder. There is more to this house keeping thing then most people think.
    I also found out why ladies don't wear high heels all day. That ain't gonna happen again.
    So far today I have cleaned up the kitchen, baked some sugar cookies (the kind with the pink frosting) and now I have to sweep and mop the floor.
    Thanks for all the e-mails.
    I'll get back again tomorrow and let you know how it is going.

I have a different vacation twist. This was totally unplanned but worked so well.

My wife and I were camping in cabin for about a week. The location was off the main road and we carried our belongings in with us. As the day progressed we had a great time, got settled in and got a good night's sleep.

The next day, after showering, I looked for my underwear and found none. I had left it at home, and not on purpose. Not wanting to leave this great area, my wife suggested that I wear a pair of her's. I immediately protested, but eventually agreed. They were not cotton, but were very smooth and cotton-like with a small rose on the front waist band. She teased me about it, but for the rest of the week, I had the chance to wear a few different pair of her underpants. It was awesome and the sex was great. I have yet to try this again, but after hearing about your current vacation story, I am so tempted in trying this again. Please keep encouraging us!

sounds like an absolute dream vacation to me. keep up the good work and your lookin good too. also what is on the wall behind you in the last pic is it a painting or wall paper or what? it looks good too what ever it is.
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may

Still the third day.

I got quite a lot done in the house but it was such a nice day I decided I needed to get a few things put away outside. I didn't last too long. It is pretty windy and on legs that usually have a lot of hair on them it is kinda cool.
    Kristen Marie, you need to try it again.
    As to the wall, Paula the whole thing is a mural of aspen trees. We kinda have our own aspen grove in our living room.
    I've attached another picture from a different angle.
    BTW, I'm not really big. I made the wishing well. It's only about 4 foot tall.

Krysten, Sounds like you have two perfect weeks. Your wife has a two weeks less of housework. I suspect this may last longer than 2 weeks.

Colleen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Feeling pretty on the inside.

Teesday Day 4

Today is the 4th day of my vacation from dressing like a guy.
    I got up early and got cleaned up and put on my makeup and a house coat. My wife wasn't up yet and I told her she could pick out the outfit I wore for the day.
    When she got up she said to put on the pink set so here I am ready for the day.

Oops

I got the wrong pink set out. She meant the Capri set, not the skirt set.
    Hey, I'm still happy.

~ Bondage & Pantyhose ~ cosmolovesph's Avatar
    Sounds like a fun vacation to me!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Crissandra
    ~AKA - Cosmo-Loves-PantyHose~
    Don't forget to compliment those wearing pantyhose, as to how nice their legs look!

Wednesday Day 5

My wife asked if I could till the garden and get some things done in the yard. She even offered to let me put on my makeup and wear the ladies pants and a sweater that I had on. But after she took me to the mall and let me go to the store for her. I got dressed up like a guy and did everything she asked plus a couple more.
    I gotta watch her though.
    She bought me a cordless set of tools one year for my birthday and the next month for her birthday she wanted new kitchen cabnets.
    I guess the next time we have a ladies night out, I may have to ask her what her ulterior thoughts are.
    Last edited by Krystenw; 08-07-2007 at 12:03 AM.