Thread: Who is going to Halloween contests this weekend

Wink Who is going to Halloween contests this weekend

I used to go to the costome contests year ago and had a great time. I was just wondering who was going tonight??? Who went last night and do you have pictures??? Have you ever gone to a contest by yourself???
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

I'm the first to reply probably because everyone else has gone out or is getting ready. So, my answer is no, I'm not going out tonight. Wish I were though.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

I have to take pics and judge for the employees costume contest where I work. I get so jealous of the girls and the cute costumes they wear. I wish someday I had the guts to dress up but it would cost me my job.

I may go out tonight i am not 100% sure.. I have my costume and all but maybe I will just a small get together here at my house.
    New facebook page feel free to add me as a friend. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn...00003349942987

who ever dose have fun and don't forget to take pictures if you can that is
    Love as always Jasminexxxxxxxx

How many others went??? Let's see the hands! Come on girls we're here to have fun. Who's first???
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

I went out last night as a Goth girl, first time my wife has been able to talk me into it. It was a blast, got laughed at at the restraunt we went to afterwards, I had taken off my costume wig, it was too long and was bugging me. Anyway, the laughing didn't bother me at all, I guess I'm just comfortable with myself now. I'll post a picture when I get them processed.
    Amber

Going to come out at my local (pub that is) on tuesday. Wish me luck. Trying for the Morticia Adams look.
    Lauren.xx
    Be bold and great forces will come to your aid.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/12356269@N00/

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    I went out This saturday to my adult sunday school party---and I WON the Costume contest.---But it wasn't Fem---but rather it was based on the Lon Chaney's "LONDON AFTER MIDNITE" "Vampire"---I looked like a horrifing vision out of a silent movie.

I did Win the contest in 2004, however,as a FEMALE Gypsy fortune teller.(see "hollerween" avitar)
    Last edited by MarinaTwelve200; 10-29-2006 at 05:34 PM.

I went to a restrant one Halloween enfemme. It was my now exwife, a friend of hers and me. I was the only one in costume. Everybody was looking at me, but I didn't care, I was enjoying every minute of it. We were sitting at a table and this couple walked in and the guy was carrying him wifes purse. He looked at me and said "What an ugly woman". Well you know what, I would rather be an ugly woman than a man anyday. I was actually Glad I had passed as a woman, at least to him. I do think there were others that knew different, but they never said anything. They just minded their own business.
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

I didnt get to go out. Things just didnt work out for me.. I have the costume but didnt get a chance to wear it out anywhere.
    New facebook page feel free to add me as a friend. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn...00003349942987

Woman of the Revolution Bridget's Avatar
    Midterms killed any plans I had.

However a week or so prior I went to Davis is Burning, the biggest drag show in California, outside the Bay Area. I was almost rejected the drag discount...the clerk kept on recounting the six dollars I gave her/him, and gave me a long stare before letting me in. ^^