Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How manny of you regreat not starting sooner ?

How manny of you regreat not starting sooner ?

hi i hope you don't mind me asking but How Manny of us here regret not starting sooner ...
    I regret the fact that I did not start my cding sooner ...
    this may sound strange but as a guy I hated myself... But as Marissa I love her she is the Best thing that ever happened to me.. does that sound odd !!!

So how about you do you regret not starting Sooner ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I was dressed as a little girl until I started school. Then I wasn't allowed to, then I was forced to as punishment. Later I found a friend to help. Even when in the military I danced and got to wear tights.
    I have pretty much been doing this all my life.

I wish I had started sooner, back when I was thin and had lots of hair I really didn't start until my 40s, until then I was just afraid to act on the urges....
    DanaJ

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yes, I do wish that I would've started sooner. Like right after my first wife left me I should have started dressing all the time. I started dressing when I was just a kid of about 7 or 8, but nobody knew. I still do not dress all the time as I wish I could. I do have conflicks inside myself about it.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

I don't wish I started sooner at all. I started when I found out the difference between male and female. since that day I've knew I born with the wrong body!
    Be Youself!

Good question! LOL

Im 21yrs old, and started when i was around about 14.
    From when i started, I still get the same feeling, goosebumps and everything, exactly the same. Even when i think of dressing, i get butterflys and that nervous feeling (should i be doing this, even thinking this)? HELL YES!!
    I started cause i felt right when i was dressing.
    I didnt know it was the right time, it just felt natural and i did it.

I dont mean 2 be seen as naive to anyone of you girls who started later than i did, but i dont regret when i started, it just felt right.

Sindey
    -X-

As Edif Piaf said - NON JE NE REGRETTE RIEN

Must...Buy...Clothes... Katrina's Avatar
    Sometimes I wish I started sooner, or rather, accepted sooner. But other times I think that if I accepted sooner, I would probably be farther down the spectrum than just a CDer. I'm not sure if I would be happier there or not.
    -Katrina

It's the shoes...

...putting the "T" in GLBT.

The world would be a better place if everybody learned yoga...

Rated "TG"...for some gender bending

sooner

MJ most us girls have a lot of wishes we wish we had gotten to sooner! Oh if only this and that. That is okay, we just need to make the most of our lives from here on. That is what I am planning to do!

Eileen

Starting Sooner

I didn't start getting serious about dressing until I was almost 40. I put on stockings and pantyhose a few times before but started really trying for the feminine look at almost 40. I don't feel like I'm a real man. I've tried to do the things that we say make a man but I'm not a man, not really. I've fought feelings of being fem since I was a teen. If I had followed my urges as a teen and carried them on through adult years I believe I'd be a happier person.

Kayla

I don't know if I could have STARTED sooner (I was well under 10 when I first started experimenting) but I think I would have been more adventurous at an earlier age. I think I could have 'passed' as a teenager if I had had the confidence and a bit of practice with makeup.

I only really came to peace with myself at all in my late 20's. Though I knew I wanted to dress and did on and off once in a great while. But have been dressing to some point daily for two to three years now. And I wish I had reached this point much earlier. Instead of fighting myself. But for once I had to give in and I am happy about that......lol

April Marie
    no matter how much love we have, we can not feel it if we are not happy inside

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting "Holy ****, what a ride!",author unknown

Women to me are gods greatest forms of beauty and art in motion.

I started some where in my 20's. And now i'm real close to 60. So I guess I started earlier. I guess I could have started earlier yet, but....BJ

The only thing I wish is us being accepted by everyone without any grief. I guess it will take time.

I wish I started sooner. Especially know what I know now.
    Hail Satin!

Quote Originally Posted by ReginaK View Post
    I wish I started sooner. Especially know what I know now.

Starting

I started from the cradle, I think. My earliest memory is CDing in my Mom's panties. Must be for a reason, huh? Ericka/Rich

I regret not starting sooner also. I was 53 before I dressed completely with makeup and wig. Before then I thought thought I was the only man in the world that wanted to wear women's clothes. After discovering many more dressers on the internet I decided I could look as good as some of the pictures I had seen. I wasted many good years but am really quite happy now anyway.
    [SIZE="4"]Mary Jane[/SIZE]

May those that love us, love us. Those that don't love
    us may God turn their hearts. And if he can't turn their
    hearts, may he turn their ankles, so we'll know them by their limping.

I 'started' at an early age like most of us. I do wish that I could have been where I am now 20 years ago. But that was before the internet and places like this. I was so alone for so long.
    Keely

One of the Reds

I don't wish that I started earlier. I started at a young age as did most of us. I do wish that I had grown to accept myself alot sooner. But that is all history now.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Gold Member
    I wish I had started sooner, back in my twenties would have been nice, can only imagine where I would be today if I had.

Not so much that I "Started sooner" because I started dressing regularly before I started grade school, but I do wish I had found out sooner that I wasn't the only guy on the planet that dressed. Since I got on the internet I discovered that I'm not alone, I'm not a perv, I'm not gay. Wish I had this acceptance of mysely years ago. I grew up in shame, guilt, and low esteme for myself. Oh, to go back and do it all over again. Sandi

Starting Sooner

What I would give to yurn the clock back! I have been in the closet for over 25 years! The reasons of course are what the impact would have on my family, work and friends! When I first knew I was not only interested in wearing feminine clothes but I knew at age 20 I had to have real breasts! If I would have been focused on who I was at the time rather than a young man who had little positive direction and was a musician who wanted to shag every night, or party! Always though I wanted to be feminine! I wanted and still want to be a transsexual! I have never had relations with a male because I have always been attracted to females. To this day and I am in my early 50s, I want real breasts! The damage that is done by being in the closet for so long is monumental! my current wife of 6 years doesn't mind my dressing up, she even knows of my desires to want real breasts! She also knows and fears the impact it would have! I mentioned to her that I want to shave off my beard. She hated the idea! She says it makes my face look heavier and i am getting jowels. I want so bad to start practicing makeup techniques and I cannot! I mentioned the possibility of getting feminine facial surgery and that was a huge no no! the one that means she would leave me or divorce me! On good terms though! Gee that makes me feel better! If at 20 I began dressing and started a hormone regimen, I would not have to be writing this and I probably would not have high blood pressure, or have to take anti depressants! I hate the way my life is but I have no support and I am controlled by my fears of being ridicules and disowned by family and friends! I would be alone and as Jimi Hendrix once said "Lonliness is such a drag!"

Erica
    thank you for your story. i understand because that happened to me but to your self be true. i am on hrt and i have grown my own Brest's still growing and i can tell you sometimes they are a pain.. and starting to get in the way oh well i got what i wanted but you have found this site and you are not alone welcome you are among friends
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

...and I too only wish I had accepted it sooner.

Started sooner

I agree with Katrina I have been dressing since about 7 and even had a Aunt that helped with some cloths. I wish that I had been more excepting of my self and more open with my wife and family. IF 20 years ago when I as 30+ I woud have enjoied what I know and feel now. Today I would be able to express myself and really enjoy being out.

Hugs PD