Thread: Tonight was special!!!

Tonight was special!!!

Hi ladies, I haven't been out as many times as Karren, but a lot of times. Tonight we decided to get a pizza, from a local place. I called and placed the order and was told to pick it up in 25 minutes. I didn't want to pay for delivery, so I'm cheap! That where it gets good. I was dressed as in my avatar, pictures taken tonight. I went to pick up the pizza and the clerk said, yes ma'am, what can I get you. I told him I had an order, and what it was. While I was waiting for my order, a guy, another customer, asked if the old man was too lazy to pick up the pizza? I told him I was spending the night with my best girl friend!!! ( My wife) When my order was up, the clerk said, have a good night ma'am!!! I guess that says it all....BJ
    ps. I'm on cloud 10, to hell with cloud 9.

Thats great Karen. Please let me be the first to congratulate you.
    I just wish i had the guts to go out and be myself like you have!
    2 be called ma'am, i bet as soon as you walked out you was grinning like a cheshire cat!

GET IN THERE GIRL!!!

Sindey
    -X-

Smile

I know the feeling, the first time someone called me ma'am i just melted.
    good for you.

hugs...Lori

Very Very cool! I am happy for you.

Beth
    I am in love with the most understanding GG and my biggest fan. Jennifer, I love you!

tear, ill never pass...

Go Girl

I wish I had the nerve to do that. I'm even to chicken to go driving in my car dressed femme.

I admire your courage, I have never even had the guts to step out of teh house.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

I have been out en fem but never wher I knew I would have to talk to any one or be in a group. You are braver than me

Gold Member
    Well done, my voice would never pass but hey some day who cares.

proud of you thats what we all wont .most just to chicken. i am not there yet but hope to be soon. thanks for sharing

brandie
    love:

ChristineR

Passing

Once I'm dressed I have to go out. I've found most people don't give you a second look,unless your dressed like a midtown hooker in the mall.I just try to talk low and soft,and not try a high pitched voice. If someone does look at your a little sideways don't run and hide,just smile and say Hi. What difference does it make if someone you don't know, and will probally never see again in your life thinks you might not be a real woman. Who cares! It's not easy but the more you go out the more easier it becomes.Never once has anyone,anywhere even threatened me.Get back up on the horse ChristineR

girl next door
    Toooo coool Billijo! I'm really happy for you.

Pepperoni, and a double ma'am!

Just don't stomp around up there too much,

we don't want a rain-out on Halloween!
    [SIZE="3"]
    my wish for you is peace
    [/SIZE]

lo·gom·a·chy /loʊˈgɒməki/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[loh-gom-uh-kee] –noun, plural -chies.
    1. a dispute about or concerning words.
    2. an argument or debate marked by the reckless or incorrect use of words; meaningless battle of words

Very nice BilliJo, Next week, Chinese!

Colleen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Feeling pretty on the inside.

that's a really cool story and i love the times when it seems so spontaneous and you just kind of live your life (but enfemme of course!!)

so how did you enjoy your pizza maam?

To be totally honest, the wife was really surprized about the guy kinda hitting on me. For those that are interested, it was a deluxe plus a few other items, called a Top Ten.. I hope everyone has a really great Halloween.....BJ
    ps. For those wondering, for the guy behind the counter, I wasn't worried. He was going to get his $21.95 and the guy out front smelled like a case of Bud...
    Last edited by Billijo49504; 10-31-2006 at 01:22 AM.

That was awesome, Billijo!!
    If you can't wear heels, what's the sense of dressing?......