Thread: Change of Halloween Heart, and glad I did!

Change of Halloween Heart, and glad I did!

I had posted on here before in a thread about crossdressing on halloween that I didn't really think I should because halloween costumes are something we aren't, and so for me wearing women's clothes isn't a costume.

Well it's a girl's perogative to change her mind and that's exactly what I did. I saw the outfit I *had* put together for tonight and decided yesterday that I didn't like it. Instead I decided to go as a witch. I bought a $1 hat at wally world, and some black hose and fishnets, layered them to hide my unshaven leg hair, wore a black lacey dress and some black mary janes with my red wig.

I showed up at my friends party, and I got a few odd looks from people who didn't know me but all the people I do know thought it was fun. I had some girls want to take pictures with me, so I posed for a few, and hopefully I'll have some to post here in the near future, my own camera didn't get so many good shots cause the flash sucks on it.

Anyway, I've never really hung out with any of my friends while I was dressed up and even though I know it was only acceptable because it was halloween, it still felt good that to them I was just me even though I had on a dress. These same people have been cool before when I wore a kilt with them so i don't know why i was scared. Oh, I also won a $25 gift card for having the best "single" outfit. A married couple as Daisy and Luke duke won for best couple. (she was Daisy.)

I don't know if halloween really counts but I consider this my first ever "outing" as Alyssa.
    Last edited by JiveTurkeyOnRye; 10-29-2006 at 12:32 AM.

I salute you Alyssa!
    It takes alot 2 bear your inner self and be ready 2 accept rejection, especialy from those closest 2 you! GOOD ON YOU GIRL!
    The only time ive ever gone out as Sindey was 2 a bad taste party and im still not talking 2 half of my friends, who still cannot look me in the face! But all i can say is that it is there loss!

GO 4 IT SIS!!

Sindey
    -X-

good for you

Cool!!! I don't care what you call it, any chance to dress E Fem, is a good day!!! I hope you had a great night? I sure did. Enjoy our favorite holliday....BJ

it works for me. everything counts.
    sue ellan

life is like a roll of tp. the closer to the end the faster it goes.

Good for you! And yes, Halloween certainly counts. I was dressed at a party for the first time on Halloween last year and WOW - it opened the door for me. I'll do it again Tuesday night.

Halloween is a first time out, but it sounds to me if you wore a kilt that you were already out. That alone in the USA would be hard to do and I would think that it would more difficult in a kilt than a dress.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

good for you alysa i hope you had fun i like to wear my kilt too but i usually wear panties and bragarterbelt neutral stockings and a slip with it
    laurie sweet

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Wannabe View Post
    Halloween is a first time out, but it sounds to me if you wore a kilt that you were already out. That alone in the USA would be hard to do and I would think that it would more difficult in a kilt than a dress.
    Well, the big difference is that in a kilt I'm still presenting a pretty masculine image. I've only publically worn it 4 times, once was in vegas, once was on st patty's day and the other times were at the Dublin (Ohio) Irish Festival. Though once on a trip to LA I did walk around the Grove shopping center in a tiered skirt, dressed otherwise in male attire, but my friends were not around.

Another note: I have posted my halloween picture on the pictures board in the halloween sticky thread.

I remember I went to my cousins house and borrowed her tutu out fit, that she used to wear at work , I had left my friend in the car, while I got dressed up, he was a truck driver from Wisconsin, when I came out to the car all he could do was laugh and say what a nut I was, we went to a club later that night and had a blast dancing and drinking, I even won a prize for the oddest costume for a guy dressed as a girl, so I guess that counts as my first time out and it was all worth it,

Livf is like a roll of tp just hope that your not the last on at the end

It is what it is
    Alyssa! Is this not the greatest feeling ever?! Congratulations, and have fun basking in the release!

Better late than later NatalieH's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa View Post

Well it's a girl's perogative to change her mind and that's exactly what I did.
    Alyssa, congratualtions on your change of mind. I love having Halloween as an excuse to dress up...I've been having so much fun, without even counting tonite (the "real" Halloween) - I just hope I can keep up the courage to continue going out even after this week.

Natalie