Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: crossdressing

crossdressing

I would welcome some advice, am i a crossdresser? i usually only wear underwear and hosery under my normal male clothes I have tried a few times wearing a skirt and high heels but only in private. I do find it a very comfortable way to dress but am a little confused as to if I am a crossdresser or not.

Chastity

Smile

well to give you a quick answer, if you like wearing panties, and hose, and bras,...i would say yes, you are a crossdresser. But, as i am discovering, there are many different types of crossdressers. Some are contempt to just keep to themselves at home, while some share it w/ their significant others (Either male or female). ANd again, others choose to "go out" in women's clothing and interact with people. Some crossdressers love men, some love women. Its all about your personal like and dislikes.

If i were you though, i wouldn't worry about being a crossdresser, afterall its just another style of dress, and attitude.

In a word, "yes". Welcome!

Erica
    For photos on flickr, my user name is cd_erica_f

Platinum Member
    yup a bonafide crossdresser you is!

Who you are

You are yourself (as a person) first, anything else ( i.e.crossdresser) second. Ericka/Rich

Gold Member
    Hey guess what? Your one of us, lucky you

Congadulations and Welcome
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

hi there i think the simple answer is yes you are a crossdresser can i say welcome it's good to meet you ... hugs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hi Again,
    I would also like to say that, if you do it more than once you are concidered a Crossdresser. The funny thing here is that we are labeled as crossdressers, but if a GG (Gentic Girl) likes to wear and does wear guys jeans (for example) they are concidered Girls. Just try telling a GG that she is a Crossdresser because she wears guys jeans. You will start World War 3. How dare you label a GG. This is sometimes a very strange world and when it comes to Crossdressing it is even stranger. We are Human just like the girl that wears guys jeans, BUT it is not socially acceptable for guys to dress in anything that is for a girl.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

Well if you like doing what you like doing.....who cares what it called!! Right? You could call it fun or outrageous or exciting or nonconforming and I'd still do it!! Hehehe

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Yaur a crossdresser babe welcome to the club get dressed and enjoy
    Angie

Hi Amy & welcome chastity!

If you wear the clothing of the opposite gender because it is the clothing of the opposite gender then you're a crossdresser.

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Wannabe View Post
    The funny thing here is that we are labeled as crossdressers, but if a GG (Gentic Girl) likes to wear and does wear guys jeans (for example) they are concidered Girls.
    Not that many decades ago, a woman wearing pants was considered by many to be a crossdresser & a freak. These days, when a woman wears a man's jeans or shirt, she's wearing it because she feels it looks good; the fact that they are guy clothes is only incidental.

It comes down to context. There's a world of difference between a GG wearing masculine clothes for a certain artistic effect and a FTM crossdresser using masculine clothes as a way to anchor & project their masculine identity.

Robin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

hmmmmm, well chastity, judging from your other posts about pencil skirts, corselettes, etc, I'd hazard a guess that you are, indeed, a crossdresser........
    Before you can love another, you must first like yourself

I Aim To Misbehave

Labels belong on BOXES, not PEOPLE!

Yep your a crossdresser enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Amy wannabe

Hi Again,
    I would also like to say that, if you do it more than once you are concidered a Crossdresser. The funny thing here is that we are labeled as crossdressers, but if a GG (Gentic Girl) likes to wear and does wear guys jeans (for example) they are concidered Girls. Just try telling a GG that she is a Crossdresser because she wears guys jeans. You will start World War 3. How dare you label a GG. This is sometimes a very strange world and when it comes to Crossdressing it is even stranger. We are Human just like the girl that wears guys jeans, BUT it is not socially acceptable for guys to dress in anything that is for a girl.

From a GG who doesn't consider herself a crossdresser. even though she has been known to wear male clothes in the past.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

Hmmm...

Hey who am I to paste labels or throw stones.... lol

Welcome to the club.

-b

Untitled
    Quote Originally Posted by chastity View Post
    I would welcome some advice, am i a crossdresser? i usually only wear underwear and hosery under my normal male clothes I have tried a few times wearing a skirt and high heels but only in private. I do find it a very comfortable way to dress but am a little confused as to if [SIZE="3"]I am a crossdresser[/SIZE] or not.

Chastity
    That depends if you are or when you put your clothes on
    Listen carefully to what is said, quite often you can hear what is not being said

The joy of correcting a mistake can bring pain to another

Yes, you're a crossdresser. Now put that skirt on.

Karen Sue

Smile Are you a cross dresser?

I think you are a cross dresser and that is OK enjoy what youa re feeling. This is great place to learn more about who you are and where you can go, ask questions and read and enjoy the skirt.
    PD

Welcome and enjoy
    Zara

"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." Albert Einstein

Every journey starts with the first step.
    Lauren.xxx
    Be bold and great forces will come to your aid.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/12356269@N00/

Are you a crossdresser?

I'd say; You are if you want to be.

chastity, you sound like me, and yes, that's what we call it. As others have wisely posted, there are various levels of being a CD, and while I don't think I will ever go out in public (no real desire, too much to lose), the private side is very satisfying.

Hey, if they are your clothes you are wearing, why is it called crossdressing?

yes wellcome to our world now get your gear on and enjoy

Are you wearing ANYTHING that is normally considered the preview of the opposite sex? If so the answer is YES!!

(Lets see, I'm wearing a skirt, sleeveless top, hose, slip, bra, panties and flats, am I a crossdresser?? Naaaa!)