Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gonna Shave My Legs for the First Time this Week!

Wink Hi Jenny

I am so thrilled for you.You are absolutely going to love it.It feels so good to put pantyhose on freshly shaved legs.I have been considering some type of permanent hair removal lately,anyone else?Bye-bye Angela E.

Shaving legs

I've been shaving my legs and underarms for years. Weird thing is that the hairs stop growing after a time, so there is little need. It feels so much better when wearing stockings. Enjoy the sensation.

do it

I've been shaving my legs for a while now and I really like the smooth feeling that I get. What shaving cream do u plan on using? I use Skintamite and the razor I use is a Venus razor by Gillette.

WOW !@!! It makes me wanna shave right now . I think the best part of shaving you legs is to have nicely polished toes in the shower. Seeing your legs transform into a pair of feminine legs is such a turn on . I shaved before and seeing the skintimate gel wash down my legs and see the creamy looking legs appear as the water washes them off is the best. Having your toes polished a real dark feminine color is like doing your make-up and then putting on your wig , it just tops off the experience. I need to go out and get some shaving gel like now!!! all this creamy leg thing is turning me on!!!

I'm not normal, I shave my legs more often in the summer than in the winter. They look better when I wear shorts and I don't think anyone notices. I have little hair on my legs, they look better when their shaved and shaving can be fun.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

I'm going to shave again tonight, it's been a week and it's driving me crazy!
    I got a tattoo about a week ago so I had to just take it easy on the leg, no soaking, keep it moisturized etc.....but now the hairs rub my other thighs and it itches (except with moisturizer on).

But I've also been shaving my arms the past month on a regular basis and this is a new sensation!!

I have found that soap works better on the arm pits than does the conditioner, and I'm not sure why but it's a LOT smoother just using soap....
    Scottie
    You must dare to disassociate yourself from those who would delay your journey... Leave, depart, if not physically, then mentally.
    Go your own way, quietly, undramatically, and venture toward trueness at last.

-- Vernon Howard

ever considered waxing? it can be painfull but the results last a lot, lot longer than shaving and your legs will feel smoother and generally better after.

for me;
    shave = 3-4 days
    wax = 2-3months
    before I have to go through it again!
    Be Youself!