Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gonna Shave My Legs for the First Time this Week!

Gonna Shave My Legs for the First Time this Week!

I hinted about it to my girlfriend this morning and she said it didn't matter to her at all! I've already been shaving my chest for some time now, and she really likes the way it looks! I can't wait to see how nice my legs look afterwards!

If she does'nt mind the chest hair going then do it. believe me, the smooth feeling is wonderful. But you have to keep it up.
    Lauren.xx
    Be bold and great forces will come to your aid.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/12356269@N00/

Do It

Nothing like hairless legs, and body. Its great wearing stockings without hairy legs. I keep myself completely shaved and I just love it. However, during the warmer months I let it grow back, and dislike the way it looks and feel.

Just a little scrap of advice. Use a beard trimmer and crop the hair down as short as you can get it before shaving. It'll save a lot of potential for rash and cuts.
    Change is inevitable, growth is optional.

Make sure you put moisturiser on after wards to stop them drying.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

I will be shaving my legs as well this coming week cant wait to put my pantyhose on with my shaved legs.

Shave Your Legs

It not only looks great with Stockings but the feel and sensation are fabulous! While your at it go to www.SAFECDTGVENUE@yahoo.com and pass it on please!

Quote Originally Posted by sissyjenny60123 View Post
    I hinted about it to my girlfriend this morning and she said it didn't matter to her at all! I've already been shaving my chest for some time now, and she really likes the way it looks! I can't wait to see how nice my legs look afterwards!
    Dont shave them use veet!! l shaved my legs about 4 weeks ago and came out in loads of little red spots!!! it was horrible but they have gone since using Veet

lots of love zoe xxxxx

During some semblance of a discussion over the length of Jenny Agutters short skirt in Walkabout it came out that my missus likes men with hairy legs

Bang goes any plan of shaving, so I'm just jealous

ChristineR

smooth and silkey

Quote Originally Posted by Angie M View Post
    I will be shaving my legs as well this coming week cant wait to put my pantyhose on with my shaved legs.
    I found that using an electric razor to be the easiest way. No nicks no cuts.Then if you want use nair after that to keep them smooth.But by the time late May rolls around to avoid any looks especially if you have kids let it grow back out until Sept. ChristineR

Im glad for you, it s one of the best feelings, the smoothness is awsome!

Thanks!

Thank You for all the advice and support! I can't wait til my legs are soft as silk!

Ive been shaving my legs for ever, I dont have that much to start with so it has not been a problem I do use a moisteizer after I shave and I do it in the shower I find it easer and the small amount goes down the drain, my chest is also shaved, had radiation treatment for breast cancer so most of it was burnt off, just a little left so my wife doesnt say anything tosses it up to the treatments, Im lucky that way,, of course I dont wish breast cancer on any one the only place I have trouble shaving is the small of the back area, cant get it all, Charolette

I'm a happy shaver too !!

Legs feel and look great when shaved ,and stockings & tights in all colours take on a whole new meaning, especially with the right heels...

I'm not allowed to shave my chest though which seriously curtails some fab dresses and tops- you 're lucky to have the opportunity and with fuzz free legs for the first time I'm sure you'll look and feel gorj..

Have fun !

i shave my legs and pantyhose never felt better on me.

Yea Stacie is not my real
    I have been shaving my legs for 3 years now and the rest of my body for the past 2. Remember to keep up on it and to use lotions after you are done shaving. I think you will like the feeling of fresh shave legs and pantyhose.

I'm off to Paris for three weeks (!!!!!) and when I come back, I'm-un-uh shave my legs! My roommate (a girl), and I are gonna have a feminine week! She's into it, and so am I. I'm buying things now for that week, leaving them here, and then rejoining my little cache when I come back.

So I should trim the hair on my legs first? I do want to shave them rather than use chemicals or wax, or something.

Will waxing my legs last a lot longer than shaving? I imagine, yes. (I want the shorter time period).

Forget shaving, just go get your legs waxed, its the only way to go. I talked my wife into it one time and now both of us go in to get waxed. Which is funny, she does not like me dressing, but does love the smooth legs on me after getting them waxed, oh well, one step at a time.

Jenny

What's the downside of waxing?

-pain?
    -expense?
    -the long-lasting smoothness (this is a downside for me)

Upside

-less irritation than shaving (both mental and physical)
    -fast
    -what else?

Is it true that there is less irritation (both mental and physical) in waxing? are red bumps much less likely?

downside:

cost.......

upside:

Priceless.........

Kristine Tarcy Holland Kristine M Holland's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by joanne_mi View Post
    Just a little scrap of advice. Use a beard trimmer and crop the hair down as short as you can get it before shaving. It'll save a lot of potential for rash and cuts.
    Tht is a wonderful piece of advise! I shave from Oct till march and I do the same thing. Plus it makes the whole process quicker!

Kristine

If I haven't shaved in a while I use nair on my legs and then shave every couple days or so to keep it up. Nothing better than smooth skin!

Quote Originally Posted by Kristine M Holland View Post
    Tht is a wonderful piece of advise! I shave from Oct till march and I do the same thing. Plus it makes the whole process quicker!

Kristine
    Third that. Also, doing it the first time while sitting in the bathtub is much easier than standing in the shower. After that you can touch up pretty easily standing up in the shower.

Hearing this and also complaints from one of my exs makes me think that a lot of GGs appreciate a well groomed "man". I wonder if that is true.

You'll love the feeling.

-b

First time leg shave, I did it !!

I have shaved my legs for the first time today. Even though the hair on my legs is very fine and fair it made a big difference in the way they looked even with stockings. It was a very sensual feeling I had when I tried on various slinky dresses and skirts. Brought a new lease of life to my wardrobe.

Regards

Carla

shaving

I have many straight guy friends that trim thier body hair, so i have just taken it a bit further and shaved my legs for many years now. No questions asked. I luv the feel of smoth skin. I do have a problem the the area of my leg above the knee, it doesent seem to matter whether I shave, nair, or wax I get ingrown hairs (yucky). I have recently been using an electric shaver that can't shave quite as close as a blade and it has stoped the ingrown hair problem. Only took me about 8 years to figure that one out.