Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just love being a girl - How 'bout you!

Just love being a girl - How 'bout you!

When the world starts closing in on me and everything seems to be coming apart, I think I should just pack this in!! But start with a little makeup and put together a look, slip into heels and the world looks nice again. Being a girl makes me feel good how about you!!!!

Jennifer:be:

PS Country girl has the flu and is feeling blue how about cheering her up!!

Sometimes....mostly I love to slap on the ice skates and hockey gear and knock a few people on their ass's......does wonders for my pent up female agression!!! hehehe

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Sorry to hear you have the flu, it is no fun. Did you get a flu shot? The only time I came down with the flu was when I had a flu shot, and I felt horrible. Drink plenty of fluids, like a nice big mug of hot lemon tea with honey and at least 6 year old brandy. That will help with feeling so blue.

As to the other, I agree, the world changes when I get dressed, and it gets so much better. Getting dressed for me works like an anti depressant, but without the side effects. But of course, it is just as addictive.

Anyway, I hope you get to feeling better.

Helen in OK

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Sometimes....mostly I love to slap on the ice skates and hockey gear and knock a few people on their ass's hehehe

Love Karren
    That TOO

Quote Originally Posted by Helen in OK View Post
    Sorry to hear you have the flu, it is no fun. Did you get a flu shot? The only time I came down with the flu was when I had a flu shot, and I felt horrible. Drink plenty of fluids, like a nice big mug of hot lemon tea with honey and at least 6 year old brandy.

Helen in OK
    Thanks Hellen but I don't have the flu my gg gf does but the brandy sounds good!!!!

Jennifer

AWWWW! Hope you feel better. There is a nasty flu going around. Wish that there was a bug that turned boys into girls. That would be one anti-shot I'd never go near. I always feel good when I feel like a girl!
    Kimmie W

Every day gets better!

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmie W View Post
    AWWWW! Hope you feel better. There is a nasty flu going around. Wish that there was a bug that turned boys into girls. That would be one anti-shot I'd never go near. I always feel good when I feel like a girl!
    Kimmie!

I caught that bug once a long time ago! It's an incureable disease

Huggs Jennifer:be:

I have on right now black bra and nylons and I am feeling more relaxed then I was in drab

I just got over (still am) a bout of a mild flu this weekend - no flu shot for me cuz i had last years strain too so there's no sense re-introducing that into my body!

I do come home when life gets tough and first I do something to unwind, work on a project etc, then I like to slip into something more comfy......it helps and eases the mind and puts me where I need to be
    Scottie
    You must dare to disassociate yourself from those who would delay your journey... Leave, depart, if not physically, then mentally.
    Go your own way, quietly, undramatically, and venture toward trueness at last.

-- Vernon Howard

Quote Originally Posted by olive View Post
    I have on right now black bra and nylons and I am feeling more relaxed then I was in drab
    Hi Olive

very sexy! feels good huh!!!!

huggs

Jennifer:be:

Love being a girly girl! Country girl's Avatar

Smile

Jennifer,

Thanks for thinking about me. Just your thoughts make me feel better!

Country girl

hot patootie,bles my soul marisa's Avatar
    Yes, I can only agree that being all dressed up makes me feel so much better. I just finished shaving my legs and face in preperation for my day out tomorrow. I get my nails done(french tip style), full makeup, and a style job for my new wig. Lol, oh the things we do to look and feel good. The way I see things is if it makes ya happy, go for it. Marisa

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    [Sometimes....mostly I love to slap on the ice skates and hockey gear and knock a few people on their ass's.].....does wonders for my pent up female agression!!! hehehe

Love Karren
    Karren
    sounds like fun want to come up to canada and show me what you can do. he he
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

get weell soon

Hey country girl I hope u get well soon. I got my flu shot a week or so ago everything a ok so far.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Nothing beats a great pair of heels...

Hi Jennifer, Sorry to hear you are not feeling the best, hope you are back to 100% very soon.
    Derssing fully completes me, I do not think I could live without it although I have tried in the past. dressing makes me feel good, look good and most importantly, it makes me feel like the person I know that I should be.
    Hugs to you
    Samantha

Get well

Yes I love being a gurl. Just love to dressup and go out. Sometimes just stay home and try my new makeup seeing how a new look makes me feel.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Jennifer, I hope you're feeling better soon. The brandy will help. I love to get girly. There is something about being pretty that is like the warmth of OLD brandy, mmmmmm.

Colleen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Feeling pretty on the inside.

Sejd
    Jennifer, hope you feel better, hate that flu myself. I know what you mean, I am sitting typing in one of my favorite skirts, and just put on a new pair of kneehighs, blue with flowery pattern, love them. My SO thinks they are over the top, but I don't care, love them, they make me feel so feminine. There is nothing better to cure depression than to slip on your favorite skirt.
    Go girl
    huggs
    Sejd

Better Soon!

Contry Girl, I hope you feel better soon!
    Morning Jennifer, You're certainly right about dressing making you feel right! I woke up thiis morning and couldn't wait to jump in the shower and shave and then put on pantyhose and a Nancy Ganz slip. It feels SOOOO good! Nothing compares to that feminine feeling!!
    Lauren in Massachusettes

Recovering Shopaholic LaurenInDC's Avatar
    I guess I'm a little different from the rest. If the mood strikes me, it feels great to be dressed, but I have to be in the right frame of mind. Perhaps that's my own rationalization seeing as I have three small kids at home, but it works for me...

hi jennifertell your s/o to try a hot neocitron with a shot of rye then to bed it works for me yes i feel better dressedi am wearing a white bra and panties a black garterbelt and stockings
    laurie sweet

Quote Originally Posted by LaurenS. View Post
    It feels SOOOO good! Nothing compares to that feminine feeling!!
    Lauren in Massachusettes
    Hey lauren
    ohhh! A massachusetts gyrl how nice!!! :be:

huggs Jennifer

Aspiring Member Sasha Anne Meadows's Avatar
    Hi girls. We have two different threads going here. Regarding the flu. You cannot get the flu from a flu shot it is scientifically impossible. Flu shots use dead virises and there has never been a known cae of someone coming down with flu from the flu shot. My SO and I had a flu shot last week and she got the flu. But it was not from the flu. shot. I know lots of folks think this because of the coincidence but that is all it is.

Regarding dressing. I share with some of the sisters the deep emotional satisfaction. There is nothing like getting into our girl modes. There isn't much meaningful research there yet but I think we all have to be born this way. Just to different dereegs. Some say that dressing is just a fetish or sexual think but I know it runs deeper for many of us. Since I went full time at home (without hormones or any other medical stuff) feel that I am now a girl and that makes me so happy. That must happen at birth and is coming out now.

Sorry for my long rant. Just wanted to share my thoughts. Just love all the sisters out there.

Hugs.

Sasha Anne

Honey, I'm dressed right now from the skin out and I feel wonderful. I love the feel of lingerie and wearing a dress and heels. I love using cosmetics to look pretty and figuring out the right accessories to go with an outfit. I love being a girl.

I loved the "feeling like a girl" lastnight!

Hope you get to feeling better soon.
    I am in love with the most understanding GG and my biggest fan. Jennifer, I love you!