Thread: Hi Ho K Mart and away we go!!

Hi Ho K Mart and away we go!!

Hi Ladies, we stopped to Kmart tonight. We wer only going to look for a skirt for me. $118 later, we both exited with big smiles. Yes, I got my skirt, we both got a turtle neck sweater, the wife got a hoody and a suit coat for work, we both got a new bra and I got a slip and some new eye shadow. It's more expensive to shop with the wife, but it's a whole lot more fun to shop with her. Especially when she says, You really should get the white sweater for that plaid skirt. Yes dear, I'll do it. And I answer, why don't you pick one out too. Got to go try on some of the new stuff....BJ

your lucky you can go shopping with your wife. My wife knows but she is not
    thirlled about it. She has never seen me dressed she works nights so I am lucky there

Like you I love shopping with my wife, our last big shop was a month ago when we were on a girls weekend away, although I was not fully made up at that time, my traditional Chinese silk top and pants brought lots of looks; we had a ball and all the lovely new things we brought made it even more thrilling. Glad when we hit our weekend retreat and I was able to fully dress. It was a fantastic weekend
    Samantha.

It sounds like you two were more girlfriends than a married couple. Happy for you.