Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: where do you keep your wardrobe?

where do you keep your wardrobe?

Being new, I have no wardrobe of my own women's clothes yet, though I am getting a good start in the panties / lingerie dept., and my wife thinks that's fine it seems.

But here's the question - if your SO doesn't know, or doesn't know everything about your femme side, where do you keep your clothes, shoes, intimates, makeup, wigs, etc? And how to you keep secret these expenses?

well, i never kept it from my girlfriends, but I used to hide my stuff in a box in my closet. My parents never went though my stuff so I was o.k. with that. now that i live on my own, i just hng everything up, and have a nice panty drawer.

Actually was easier when she didn't know. I had build secret compartments into both bathroom cabinets and had everything I needed to fully dress stocked in each bathroom...

But now, a year after she found out, I keep my things in numerous nylon travel totes, at home and work, ready to go, for those just-in-time crossdressing events.. And I store some of my dresses at a friends house...

As far as expenses, pay cash only, and pitch the reciepts... No electronic or paper trail. Online, if I buy something on Ebay, pay with a money order, most venders will take them.

K
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar
    At a very supportive friend's place...have my own closet section and drawers.

Cash purchases only, and like my sister Karren I toss the receipts quickly.

Emily Ann

I mainly have just lingerie, but quite a bit of it, I hide it in the back of my closet where my wife never looks and I pay cash and toss the receipt on my way out of the store.

Christie

Smile

[SIZE="3"]I live alone and keep my clothes in my wardrobe and the lingerie and nightwear in the airing cupboard. Its all stored with my drab clothes.

Anna Marie x
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]I need to be on the outside, who I am on the inside[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know[/SIZE]

Since most of my dressing occurs in hotels while on frequent business trips, I store most of my "gear" in an unmarked gym bag in an employee bag storage area at work and transfer things into my regular suitcase before I leave on a trip.
    Always purchase in cash, dump the reciept and store plastic bag.

Jaydee

Where do you keep your wardrobe?

In my wardrobe of course! As I am alone now, I keep my things in the closet on the other side of my drab stuff, and use my late wife's dresser for the daintys and such.
    That's now. When she was alive, I was in the closet. Hid my things mostly in an attic crawl space in the closet as she would look up there.
    Love and xxxx, Lily
    Comfortable in my own skin.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity, and never cease to be amazed by it!" Lazarus Long

I was married for over 25 years. FTR a good marriage but my CDing was mostly hidden from my Ex. Durung that time, my clothes and stuff were kept in a locked canvas bag and a larger sealed box in storage. After the divorce in the middle 90s, I could hang my clothes in the closet. My current bedroom has two large closets. One for all my cd and fetish clothers.
    Bobbie in Vancouver

My wife found out earlier this year due to me buying shoes online and her looking at my credit card bill. She initially thought I was cheating on her and when I finally "talked her off the ledge" that I wasn't and these shoes were for me, it wasn't much better. She's been through varying degrees of acceptance and one time even told me it might turn her on! But it's been a roller coaster ride to say the least! So I keep all my girly things in a trunk in the barn!

Smile

My wife does not know so I need to be careful as well. I have a large office in a barn detached from the house and have many briefcases/storage boxes. I carefully put the large items in near impossible places to reach for her, but keep the current lingerie (like what I am wearing today) in a plain gym bag.

My mom does not know I crossdress. So I hide everything in my closet in boxes and under my bed.

I have a closet for my dresses, skirts, blouses etc. I use my bureau for my bras, panties, pantyhose, girdles, slips and night gowns. Shoes are on the back of the closet door in a rack. Pocketbooks, wigs etc are also in the closet. My cosmetics are in a bathroom drawer or next to the sink.
    Janice Ailene:

I keep mine in boxes and a plastic drawer stand that is in the closet in the computer room. This closet has multi plastic drawer stand which contain all kinds of electronic and computer stuff. I also have boxes of computer stuff on the shelves, so my fem stuff hides real well.

When we lived in WV, I had a basement and discovered an open area between two closets that was was about 4 ft long and 3 ft wide. I put in a false door in one of the closets and that is where I stored all my stuff. I did have to floor and wall it it otherwize it was dusty.

i am glad i found this post. because right now i just use my wifes stuff. and she is a little bigger then me. So ive bee trying to figure out how i can get my own stuff and her not find out. I think she would be ok with it but she can't keep a secret to save her life. So i refuse to tell her.

I keep the majority of my things in a suitcase under the bed. No, not for that reason... My wife knows, but we just don't have the closet space!

my wife already found a bra and pair of pantyhose that I have, a few of my other stuff is in my Stepdaughters closet when she left she left alot of shoes and other things and my makeup is down the cellar in a fileing cabinet that my wife never looks in even if she does shewill know that it is mine

Content and Happy
    I live alone, and my closet is divided. All of my female cloths are in seperate drawers. When I had to hide, it was a gym bag. So much more easier now than then.

Lanore

Before my now ex found out i kept my cloths in a box at the back of my closet.. are you afraid she will do a spring clean and find your hiding place ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Smile hide them

I have many boxes stacked in my outdoor yard barn. (10 by 12'). Not ideal, but it locks. However, last year some gasoline from some equipment leaked onto my wedding dress. It smelled horrible for about a week--lucky it only cost $20 at a thrift shop. Also, at one time some mice got into my girly stuff--a trap took care of that problem. At one time I hid a dress and shoes among my wife's clothes in the dark recesses of her closet. Decided against that after a few weeks.
    Of course, now my wife knows, but she hates it. I keep pushing for acceptance. She knows where i keep my dresses, but has never explored the barn. I have a few things in my closet hidden inside a garment bag. She found that, but said nothing--refuses to discuss CD.
    I drive a pickup. You can get a whole outfit inside a gym bag behind the seat. Great for out of town cd meetings.
    Jennifer R

We have an 2 extra bedrooms in the house. One is a library where my wife keeps her older stuff. The other is the Mac room with all my toys and stuff. That closet has all of my stuff, except for the dressers in the bedroom that has all my undies, hose and other tops and shoes and.....

I have a small walk in closet and Kenix has the left side. I bought a lot of stuff lately so it's starting to fill up.

Gold Member
    I don't have a lot of stuff, but right now I keep it all in boxes witch is mixed in with my large collection of comics.

As a teenager, I used to keep my stash in a bag at the back of the wardrobe, which was kind of dumb as my mum found it all! Now I live in a house with my fantastic wife, all of my female clothes are hung up right along side my male ones! (!!!!!).
    I am only a cross dresser when I don't crossdress!

About Me: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...595#post306595

"I don't want the world to see me, cause I don't think that they'd understand. When everything's made to be broken, I just want you to know who I am" - Goo Goo Dolls

[SIZE="3"]www.HappyDressers.com[/SIZE] - Where cross dressers go to be happy!

All my clothes are either in the closet or put away in a drawer. I live alone so need to hide any thing but have to check around when someone is coming over to make sure nothing is in sight.