Thread: Padded panties are they for every one?

Padded panties are they for every one?

Ive been thinking of getting some new panties were you can insert a pad on the tushee or hips, I havent found them where there sold, I heard that they change the shape and size of your looks,Do they come in different styles and material and colors, What say you sweeties am I right??

They aren't for everyone....if you have a big behind you definately don't need them!! Hehehe. And there are some really good ones out there (aka the Veronica series) and there's some real crap out there... Get what you pay for...

I have a lightly padded pair I got on ebay and while not optimum they do add some additional courour whick I dearly lack!!

Love Karren
    Last edited by Karren H; 11-01-2006 at 01:57 PM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

played hockey 50 yrs ago no pads or helmets, maybe thats why im the way I am today, sure would help if played today falling down wouldnt be as bad or hurt, ouch talk about a cold something Charolette

I had been thinking about get them, but after last nite, I guess I don't need them. I went out dressed to where we start our ghost tours from even though,(in spite of?) being off. Saw co-workers, and alot of customers waiting to take a tour. Got nothing but compliments. As far as the pads go, I had a customer ask if I would go get him a soda from the cafe there. I was helping my friend who owns it. I said sure, and walked back and forth to the cafe. After they had left on their tour, my friend and I agreed that he just wanted to see me walk! this being a guy with his SO with him! So I guess I don't need any help! Love and xxxx, Lily
    Comfortable in my own skin.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity, and never cease to be amazed by it!" Lazarus Long

Elizabeth Anne Parsons ellieparsons's Avatar
    I got one from Jcpenneys, its a Underscore Padded Seat Brief, it comes in black & nude color and different sizes. The panty creates a more defined and curvaceous derriere. I like it alot, it was only $25.

The padded behind will do in a pinch!

Yes,

I agree with other posters here. Take a good look at your behind. If it's on the slim butt, padding is your answer. If you've got a round backside already, a custom made corset (will run you about $140 minimum) will work wonders. Do a search on my name, I did a personal corset vs. padded panty experiment last month that you'll find on the picture board.

Good luck,
    -Sedona

Have it but rarely wear it.

I have a padded panty but rarely wear it since now I pretty much just dress for myself and my wife. My LBD and new heels look just fine without unsexy extra padding.

Banned Read only
    No padded panties ( note that classy British spelling!).
    No good.
    Because?
    I've no hips or butt.
    And if I didn't wear one.
    I'd spend most of the day hitching up my skirt with my thumbs!

Just a woman, period joanlynn28's Avatar
    I've got to wear padded panties cause I have no toosh. I am slender build and that includes no fat where it is needed most. I have a couple of pairs of underscores from JC Penney's, but Fredericks of Hollywood is also a good place to buy them. I am hoping that hormones will be able to help correct that.
    Joan Lynn

Just a girl stranded on her little red island amongst a lovely sea of blue.

"Be who you are and say what you feel, for those that mind don't matter and those that matter don't mind."
    Dr. Seuss

Padded panties are athey for everyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Charolette time View Post
    Ive been thinking of getting some new panties were you can insert a pad on the tushee or hips, I havent found them where there sold, I heard that they change the shape and size of your looks,Do they come in different styles and material and colors, What say you sweeties am I right??
    I have purchased a few pair of padded panties from Old Pueblo Traders out of Tucson, Arizona. They have served me well! I also have a Veronica that I save for special occasions. I want a look with a larger butt than either of the previously mentioned ones will provide, I have made my own!. Takes a little effort, but I was able to sculpt some pads that really give me some hips and a butt!
    Tootsye

I could use the shaping, but I find I don't like the way they feel.
    I'd rather feel my dress and slip sliding over my panties! The
    padding gets in way.

padded panty

My 4 pad pantie girdle came from JCPenny. Wife doesn't approve so i shopped online--then went to store catalog desk--waited until no other customers nearby, told girls I was a crossdresser, gave 'em waist size and ordered without much fuss. They called my cell phone 4 days later. i picked them up at store catalog desk--didn't want it mailed to house--but--this time it was a young guy taking my money (39.95), and giving me the merchandise. And there were people behind me in line. I was edgy and very nervous, but no problem.
    However, later I accidentally let my wife listen to my cell phone messages and she heard JCPennys call. She was very angry--I had to admit what it was for--she never asked to see the garment. Now I have hips, but in truth it is a little uncomfortable to wear after several hours. Like a cheap hotel--if you get the picture.
    One of my favorite online stores is Katsdreamboutique.com
    Kat and her CD boyfriend Veronica sell clothes for crossdressers. Mostly slightly used--very inexpensive. Veronica models most of the outfits--he is 6'1" and 195. looks really nice in most dresses.
    Jennifer R

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Although mine aren't exactly "state of the art" they were cheap, ($40) and they'll do for me .....especially under skirts. Pants are a different matter. Oh well, it looks likes I going to be forced into wearing skirts!!!..oh dear what a shame....NOT!
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Banned Read only
    "Forced into wearing skirts",
    Ain't life a?

I already have a nice big fat bum (butt), indeed some who don't know I CD at home and "underdress" 24/7 have said, "Your arse (ass) is like a woman's" which to me is a great compliment. So I don't think I will need padded panties
    [SIZE="5"]Helen[/SIZE]

Padded panty

I use them as Ericka but really don't need them. When I dance, everyone is looking at my "moves" and not my backside (Or are they?--H_M_M_M!). Ericka/Rich

Gold Member
    I may look in to one some day, since I don't have a butt.

Padded panties do more than add size to your butt. They put the size in the right place, i.e., they tend to raise the rear a bit. Personally, skirts and pants don't fit me well without padding on the rear and hip. I had made my own padded undergarment, but it began to wear out. I opted to buy a replacement from Frishman's that has quite a decent selection. Shipping was rapid and discreet.
    Enjoy.

Mary

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Mary L View Post
    Padded panties do more than add size to your butt. They put the size in the right place, i.e., they tend to raise the rear a bit. Personally, skirts and pants don't fit me well without padding on the rear and hip. I had made my own padded undergarment, but it began to wear out. I opted to buy a replacement from Frishman's that has quite a decent selection. Shipping was rapid and discreet.
    Enjoy.

Mary
    At last the real "Frishmans Friend!".

I bought a Veronica 1 ($155) and when I tired it on with a dress and then a skirt I was not satisfied with the shape change. It looked too obvious I was wearing padding. The shape just didn't look right. So I've put it away and haven't tried it since. My own shape is not bad but I could do with a little bit of padding. Some day when I have time I will see if I can do something to reshape the padding to a slightly smaller size.

Bonnie

I thank all of you gals who sent there opinion Ill take it under advisment(sound like lawyer talk) I guess I wont need them as my tussie is bigger than normal what ever that means, ive been called a few things regarding the back side, all kidding aside Ill check with the Fiserman store Do they have a catalog do they have different styles and colors again thanks girls Charolette

Quote Originally Posted by Charolette time View Post
    I thank all of you gals who sent there opinion Ill take it under advisment(sound like lawyer talk) I guess I wont need them as my tussie is bigger than normal what ever that means, ive been called a few things regarding the back side, all kidding aside Ill check with the Fiserman store Do they have a catalog do they have different styles and colors again thanks girls Charolette
    The link was in my previous post. Here it is again (click on the text in blue to get Frishman's).