Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Satisfy Your need to Dress

Question Satisfy Your need to Dress

Question: Is there times when just wearing panties maybe a bra or stockings will satisfy your cravings to dress fully?

It has mine, I now wear panties 24/7 and feel wonderful

Huggs,
    RONDA

[SIZE="4"][/SIZE] "I THINK THAT MY SWITCH IS STUCK PARTLY OPEN"

Lone Wolf

Yes,yes, yes

Yes, dear. I also feel good and satisfied by putting on my panties and panty hose. Today was a good day, all day with panties and very short shorts.

Yes, I have found that bra and panties under male cloths does help to ease the desire to dress until I get a chance to dress completely

Unfortunately, I really don't feel satisfied until I have my wig and lipstick on... just wearing the underwear would make me want to go the whole hog even more!

Jenni
    xx

I am usually all drab or all pretty; they are about 50% each. That seems to be a good mix for me.
    "Lady Fingers"

Same as jenni! It needs to be the whole thing or nothing...... !!!

Satisfing

Not to be negative, but if you shave all the hair from your body or wear toe nail polish while in Drab aren't you Crossdressing in a way?

I like to wear what can be hidden from others that don't know. And hoping that I don't have anything happen to me that would require a hospital visit.
    RONDA

[SIZE="4"][/SIZE] "I THINK THAT MY SWITCH IS STUCK PARTLY OPEN"

Very content to have on some panties, maybe a cami. Makes me feel much different, yes, satisfied. I think you can be satisfied with one thing without longing for something else - isn't that the essence of contentment?

Sometimes that works. It's been a really long time, though, since I put on a dress and makeup, and it isn't as satisfying. Last night I had some baking to do, and the wife went upstairs very early, offering me an opportunity to enjoy myself a little. Our daughter has been waking up occasionally at odd times, so I didn't want to put on a dress in case she came down. I more or less satisfied myself with putting on a bra and pads under my T-shirt and putting on the frilly apron instead of the non-feminine ones. (The apron was a wedding gift with a suggestion that I should wear it, from a couple who have absolutely no idea about Nancy.)

Now here's the odd thing. At some point while I was baking, I realized that I was oblivious to the fact that I was "en femme". Had anyone appeared in the kitchen, it's quite possible that I'd have not realized that I had breasts. I realized that I had crossed the threshhold in a way. I doubt that genetic females really think much about being female when they're baking.
    Nancy
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life that you love, you have to find the courage to live it." -- John Irving

A year ago that would have been enough. Not so anymore. This year has been more of a slippery slope of self exploration, understanding and acceptance. I wear panties and hose everyday, but fully dress about once a week. The question is when this journey takes me out of the house and into public?

Colleen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Feeling pretty on the inside.

It's difficult not to wear panties when panties are all you have. I don't have any socks either - just pantyhose and sockettes.

It use to do the trick for many years, then I got more Honest with myself, started therapy and went to some TG Support Groups. I then discovered that I was transsexual and Transitioned. I now Live my life as a woman 24/7. For ME life is pretty good now, happier than i use to be.
    " Go Confidently in the direction of your Dreams ! Live the Life You've Imagined. "

" SHOOT FOR THE MOON, Even if you miss, You'll Land among the Stars "

~Cami Dawn~

Quote Originally Posted by Deanna2 View Post
    It's difficult not to wear panties when panties are all you have. I don't have any socks either - just pantyhose and sockettes.
    So true. I went shopping the other day to get some guy underwear for those days when I need to be wearing something less feminine. Did I go dutifully to the men's dept and buy what I needed? NO! I bought more lingerie and panties! I never did get what I was supposed to, so I'm pretty much stuck with panties for the doctor visits, etc.

I wear panties 24/7 also, which can be all I need at times, but when I have other urges, the panties simply don't do the trick.
    DonnaT

Absolutely!
    Many times wearing just pantyhose or panties and a bra satisfy the desire. But sometimes make it worse. I've been wearing a bra and panties for a wile now and I love every minute of it. But I wear ones that fit me perfectly. Size 36 A and AA
    I love my femininity!
    Lauren

I'm lucky to get a chance to dress once a month. Wearing a bra every now and then helps keep me in touch with my other side.

When I first started wearing bra, my size was 32. During the last thirty years, I have put on bra for a number of nights and sometimes even on days. When once I had been wearing a transparent shirt (which I was not aware of), bra was completely visible to others. Most of them were under impression that I might be a girl with boobed hair. When I came to know about the transparency, I got very shy but thrilled too.

If I have the urge to dress....panties just don't cut it.... So don't get between me and the nearest unisex restroom if its my time of the month...week...day... Hehe

Love Karren...
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

It use to be enough and still helps delay things for a while but nothing beats heels,hose slip skirt or dress with the underwear,lipstick etc. for very long

A bra and panties is almost enough, but maybe a skirt and blouse and nylons and a little foundation, blush and lipstick. Gee, it's cold outside, and I can't find my hat. I guess I'll just put on the wig. Now where did I leave my heels????? ??BJ

Quote Originally Posted by Ronda_B View Post
    Question: Is there times when just wearing panties maybe a bra or stockings will satisfy your cravings to dress fully?

It has mine, I now wear panties 24/7 and feel wonderful

Huggs,
    Yes, but ...

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy_Jennifer View Post
    Unfortunately, I really don't feel satisfied until I have my wig and lipstick on... just wearing the underwear would make me want to go the whole hog even more!

Jenni
    xx
    ...like others I want a little more too. Hence why I'm wearing chick jeans now out with people who don't know.

Not to be negative, but if you shave all the hair from your body or wear toe nail polish while in Drab aren't you Crossdressing in a way?
    Yes! definitely feels good knowing. I think the good feeling is just coming from expressing my feminine side a little more openly.

I like to wear what can be hidden from others that don't know. And hoping that I don't have anything happen to me that would require a hospital visit.
    I use to worry about the hospital visits and then I realized that they are bound by Dr./patient confidentiality laws. I've thought about going to the doctors office wearing a little something my doc is actually a hotty but I've been told he's gay. Why are the hot ones always gay??? Just kidding... kinda

Yes and No

I "Dress" about once a month or so depending on schedules, time and where the kids are. If I am at home dressed is wearing femme clothes and maybe lipstick. If I am going out, which has been a couple times a year, I add wig and makeup.

The rest of the time I wear a mix of male and unisex female outer wear and/or female undergarments. What I wear and how much I wear depends on my mood in the morning, what I am doing for the day, and just the luck of the grab.

Some days I am all male clothes, some all unisex-female clothes, somedays just underdressed, but usually a mix. If one looks there are alot of unisex femme clothes and feminine male clothes out there.

Usually the mixed dressing and more feminine clothes once a month at home keeps my CDing in check. But I have learned after awhile part of me just needs to have a more feminine look out of the house. It is almost like a feeling of being trapped or jailed and can not get out. Durring these periods if my male self goes out and can shop, shop I do and go a bit overboard. So my wife and I are learning to watch my needs more and work in full femme outings when possible or when I begin to need it.

I think the biggest reason I am able to do mixed dressing modes, is that as long as I can remember I have been a guy with both masculine and feminine traits, features, and personality. Even fully dressed I do not really feel anymore feminine then many days I am in mixed attire or even some days that I am in all male attire. For me a wig and makeup is just a mask, a way that I can get out in public wearing more feminine clothes while still protecting my family and myself from what society can do to us. I guess you could say it is my compromise to have all that I want: Family, Kids, Wife, and CDing.

But I do look forward to the day I can be home working on a project in a jean skirt, feminine tee shirt, steel toe work boots, work belt, lipstick, a two day beard and be able to go down to the local small town hardware store and not start planning on moving when I get home.

KimberlyS - CD
    KimberlyS-CD
    joe in a skirt. Being myself not trying to be some other CDer
    Just trying to find a balance for my son and myself.

Standard disclaimer: Going out of the house was right for me, it may or may not be right for you. If you've got no desire to leave the house, that's fine, I'm not trying to push you out the door. But for those who've been yearning to do so, I just want to let you know the world may not be as scary a place as you think.

Ronda,

For me, I only seem to be satisfied when dressed fully - nails, makeup, hair....... oh, so much fun!

giggles

Leah

Definitely, depending on my mood, the situation and how lazy I feel, I can be found ain varying degress of female attire.
    "My Mother wanted me to find a nice girl..so I became one."

its just got to be all or not at all its got to feel right I got to feel right
    make-up, wig, underwear, skirts or dress, high heels verything
    Love as always Jasminexxxxxxxx