Thread: Bought six pairs of panties from Elder-Beerman

Secretary Wannabe

Bought six pairs of panties from Elder-Beerman

I went to Elder-beerman, a midwest department store, Tuesday and bought six pairs of panties. It took me several minutes to get out of the car. But I finally did and when I walked in the store and over to the lingerie section, for some reason, most of my fear went away. I just began to shop. I still had a fear I would see someone I knew, or someone my age would walk by. I also had a fear that an old lady would come up to me and get mad at me.

There was a couple of old ladies who saw me but kept on walking by. Another old lady began shopping for panties but after awhile she looked at me a left. She probably thinks I am a pervert.

I wish I could shop like anyother girl.

Here are some links so you can see which panties I bought:

http://www.herroom.com/Warners-Sheer...01-5172,4.html I bought it in purple with an orange box on the front.

http://www.herroom.com/Warners-Be-Fl...01-5168,4.html I bought these in white and black.

http://www.herroom.com/Barely-There-...01-2548,4.html I bought these in black but the front doesn't cover up my private area all the way so it doesn't fit.

http://www.herroom.com/Maidenform-La...1-40319,4.html I bought these in white, but the front doesn't cover my private area all the way so it doesn't fit. I really really wanted these to fit.

http://www.herroom.com/Maidenform-Sa...1-40339,4.html I would have bought these but they didn't have my size. They had it in a dark red. It was so hot!

http://www.herroom.com/Vanity-Fair-S...1-13072,4.html I bought these in ballet pink!

All of this cost only $30.85. Woohoo!

If some of these links don't work, e-mail me and I will fix them!

~Stacy~

Lovely panties , makes me want to go out and buy some , glad you had such a good time shopping

Love
    Andrea

They are Pretty. I don't have the courage to go out shopping yet. i stick to Victoria's Secret online.

Cool, If they make you feel pretty, and they fit, more power too you..ENJOY YOUR PANTIES!!!!BJ

Banned Read only
    Six?
    What happens on Sunday?

Good, you have broken the barrier. I remember the first time I bought panties for myself when I was about 18 or so and by then lived on my own. I walked round the store 3 times before I went in and even then it took me a lot of coutage to approach the underwear counter, (no self service in those days 1971). I knew what I wanted and had written down the size, colour etc and ensured I had enough money. In the event there was no problem, the lady behind the counter served me with no fuss.

Now of course I buy most of my panties etc using the internet.
    [SIZE="5"]Helen[/SIZE]

Congrats! You've broken the ice and it's all downhill now! See you in the stores!
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Angela XX View Post
    Six?
    What happens on Sunday?
    She goes commando

I'm now sitting in my office wearing your second listed pair in taupe. Yummy.

Enjoy!
    [SIZE="1"][SIZE="2"]"Tes pas, enfants de mon silence,
    Saintement, lentement placés,
    Vers le lit de ma vigilance
    Procèdent muets et glacés.

Personne pure, ombre divine,
    Qu'ils sont doux, tes pas retenus!
    Dieux!... tous les dons que je devine
    Viennent ?* moi sur ces pieds nus!"
    -Paul Valéry[/SIZE][/SIZE]

hi loved the panties they are a nice addition to tour collection enjoy we all love are panties
    laurie sweet

Smile

I love the first two by Warner. Wonderful choice! I think I'll buy them today if I can find them.
    Sometimes I get overly excited and try to buy those scanty ones only to realize once I am home that I am not a size 5 model. (They look so much better on the model on the little tag than they do on me.) But buying them is such fun. I suppose that's part of the fantasy and I won't stop.

girl next door
    When I first saw the thread title, I thought... You bought panties from a Mormon missionary?!?!? I had never heard of that store before. LOL

In any case, congrats to you, stacy, getting over your fear and getting out there. And it only gets easier from here. I'm happy for ya.
    [SIZE="3"]
    my wish for you is peace
    [/SIZE]

lo·gom·a·chy /loʊˈgɒməki/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[loh-gom-uh-kee] –noun, plural -chies.
    1. a dispute about or concerning words.
    2. an argument or debate marked by the reckless or incorrect use of words; meaningless battle of words

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Helen MC View Post
    Good, you have broken the barrier. I remember the first time I bought panties for myself when I was about 18 or so and by then lived on my own. I walked round the store 3 times before I went in and even then it took me a lot of coutage to approach the underwear counter, (no self service in those days 1971). I knew what I wanted and had written down the size, colour etc and ensured I had enough money. In the event there was no problem, the lady behind the counter served me with no fuss.

Now of course I buy most of my panties etc using the internet.
    Gosh Helen walking around the store three times?
    I think I probably wore a trench in the pavement before I plucked up courage to walk in and buy. Well done Avsblues.
    To others it may not seem like much, but I know for a CD'r, buying your own underwear for the first time is important.

Stacy -- Congratulations. I hope you enjoy them. Working up the courage is another story. The first femme undergarment I ever bought was a waist nipper at KMart. Got to the register and they had to do a price check. I told the girl that my wife was in big trouble when I got home.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by oohTammi View Post
    When I first saw the thread title, I thought... You bought panties from a Mormon missionary?!?!? I had never heard of that store before. LOL

In any case, congrats to you, stacy, getting over your fear and getting out there. And it only gets easier from here. I'm happy for ya.
    Buying panties from a Mormon Missionary.

What a fantastic title for an album!
    Last edited by Angela Burke; 11-03-2006 at 09:09 AM.

Secretary Wannabe
    Quote Originally Posted by soccervixen View Post
    I'm now sitting in my office wearing your second listed pair in taupe. Yummy.
    Aren't they soo comfortable. I love the lace on the edge.

Quote Originally Posted by Kristen Marie
    I love the first two by Warner. Wonderful choice! I think I'll buy them today if I can find them.
    Sometimes I get overly excited and try to buy those scanty ones only to realize once I am home that I am not a size 5 model. (They look so much better on the model on the little tag than they do on me.) But buying them is such fun. I suppose that's part of the fantasy and I won't stop.
    I totally agree with you Kristen, those scanty panties do look better on the models than on me. Shopping in person is a lot of fun. I actually haven't been able to stop thinking about it and I want to buy more. Bad thing is I don't have much money

~Stacy~

I am happy that you were able to work up the courage to buy the panties.

Please do not think you cannot shop like other girls. I have done it and so can you. So many of us here have done it and usually the comments are that no one seemed to notice and if they did, didn't seem to care.

Take your time, pick the right store and go for it.

I remember the first times I went shopping, walking back and forth in front of the store until I had the courage to go in, walking around the store working up the courage to go near the panties, waiting everyone else to leave the area so I could shop, quickly choosing a couple pairs of panties then concocting a lame excuse for buying the panties for my wife.
    It is still fun to buy panties but I'm not in terror of being busted by the transvestite police.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

I was so encouraged by Stacey's opening post that I went out to Macy's to buy the same panties by Warner. They are so cute and look absolutely perfect. To my disappointment, Macy's carries Warners, but not that style. I thought it would be sweet to buy the same ones, so I stoped over at Marshalls and they had little to choose from.

As a last thought, I went to Sears. What a great experience. First, I was the only one in the lingerie department for about 10 minutes. That was wonderful. Then a lady came along with the SA. After a few more minutes there were probably 5-6 more ladies of different sizes milling around. But I was the only one who had English as my first language.

As a (younger than me) SA came over to me, I told her what I was looking for. Once again, no Warners, but she showed me some similar items. I told her I was looking for extra large and she smiled. She also helped me find a stretch lace bra. I ended up getting a matching black bra and panties set from "enchanting". This is Sears own line. The panties are the microfibre and fit oh so well. The bra is soft and stretching, and while we looked for my 40B, the best we could find is a 38C. It is nice snug fit. I've been wearing it for 5 hours and it still feels so nice. No wires or hard cups and no one has noticed it all day under my shirt. I will be going back and stocking up because.....they were on SALE!! The panties....$4.99 and the bra $9.99. I bought a few more items including panties by Rendezvous. More of that microfibre material with a cute teardrop peek-a-boo cut-away underneath a tiny bow on the back waistband. To die for!

Thanks Stacey for encouraging me. What a wonderful day!

Secretary Wannabe
    You are welcome Kristen. I forgot to tell you all, the reason I only bought six and not seven is because I already had one panty so the six brought it to seven.