Thread: New bras

New bras

About a month ago in the coupon section of our local Sunday paper was an ad for two front closure strech bras for $9.98. I ordered two and they came yesterday, they are the most comfortable bras I have worn in all my years of dressing.

Hi, I've seen those and yes, they do look very comfortable. I personally prefer underwire bras. But they take a bit of getting used to...BJ

I guess I'm from the old girls school that thinks a bra should close in the back. I must admit I never tried the front closures, maybe I should. Maybe I'm missing a treat!
    Vivian

Front closure bras are a bit easier to put on, I have trouble getting the straps tangled up but having the hooks right in front makes things more convienent. I really like the 'T back' bras, the straps stay put and you don't spend all your time tugging at them.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Sounds like you got a great deal on bras! Good for you! The concern that I have when buying bras is how are they with my breast forms? Underwire bras must be worn carefully so they don't damage the forms. Some front closures might as well, I don't know. So far I haven't had any problems with damage to my forms but maybe that's because I'm over protective of them??

I love my forms and treat them with tender loving care!!

I've got back hook (love Warners Flowers), front hook (regular and longline) and strapless. The outfit determines what I wear!!

I do Love my Bras unlike most GGs. It's funny real girls spend the first part of their life trying to get into Bras and the rest of their lives trying to get out of them. I too, have a front closure bra, it is like a Posture bra (it pulls your shoulders back). I also have many different back closure Bras, some underwire and I also have a Longline Bra. I do wear all my Bras (although not all at the same time) (he:he) I would love to wear a Bra all the time and Be Proud of it.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

I have a super soft low activity sportsbra that is front enclosure, definitely MOST comfy and does it's job too!

Bought two others, they need to be stretched and worn and stuff, they seem claustraphobic..

But the new Wonderbra I bought tonight, oooh la la!!!
    Scottie
    You must dare to disassociate yourself from those who would delay your journey... Leave, depart, if not physically, then mentally.
    Go your own way, quietly, undramatically, and venture toward trueness at last.

-- Vernon Howard

When my wife puts on bra, she gives a warm touch of her fingers to my nipples. It gives me a great joy.