Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Teenage Girls

Banned Read only

Teenage Girls

My gosh teenage girls are the worst. The other day I went to the Clinique Counter at Dillards, in drab. I was buying "Skin Supplies For Men (face scrub, shaving cream, M Lotion and Post-Shave Healer). While the counter girl was trying to make a sale on other male products, these 3 teenage girls did nothing but giggle and laugh. If the girls had any clue I was buying mens skins supplies. Could you image if I was in female mode? Tobehonest I have never been out dressed except for holloween a few years ago. So I no I would not even pass.

Sorry for the rant

Pat

Patrick -- Remember what Maurice Chevalier (who?) once sang: "Thank Heaven for little girls, for they get bigger every day." So, just remember those teenagers are the young ladies of tomorrow. Most of our SO's were teenagers at one time.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

The best way to defuse something like that were to call the girls over and show them what you were buying. Then ask them why they were being rude and if they would like it if you were rude to them. I bet they would have become Embarrass, started Apologizing and they would not make that same mistake again.

I have done this from time to time with young adults and boy do they have a change of heart. Turning the tables on them takes all the fun out out it and I make them think of what they are really doing. One time I made these two boys go and Apologize to the kid they were teasing. I bet that was one of the hardest things they ever did.

Exactually why I stay away from places where young girls and boys congragate when enfemme... Like the mall on Friday nights!!

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

The little teen girls were doing what teen girls do - little darlings

Jennifer:be:
    Born female intended

" Don't die with your music still in you!"

Bah, humbug... Teenagers! Full of angst, covered in acne, teeth in braces, gawky, awkward, and socially maladjusted... Like you should worry
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

They were acting like teen agers have acted for generations. We were all teens at one time or another.
    "My Mother wanted me to find a nice girl..so I became one."

Just be happy you're not a teenage girl.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Gold Member
    Gads they can eat us alive, I live in fear of the tean age girls:redface:

im a teen girl!!! im 18 and a tg! i still do the laughing and stuff at others cause im a teen girl!! haha!

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    I wouldn't worry about it. They probably put 2+2 together and came up with 5. Meaning that seeing a man at the Clinique Counter can only mean one thing ...he must be buying make up whatever next!.....but of course you weren't. (not that it would matter even if you were )
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Been there and done that....a little bit... but had some teen girls staring and gesturing as I was buying nail polish... I think that the nail polish I was wearing tipped them off! I just glanced their way and smiled and then stared at them menacingly.....Didn't take them long to vacate the premises...

I've never had any trouble with teen girls. Once I was dressed enfemme and shopping in a small costume jewelry shop by myself in the mall and there must have been 20 teen girls in that shop. They all ignored me completely. I think they must have at first glance thought I was somebody's mother and therefore beneath their notice. A couple of other times I've been in the malls with other CDs and we've been watched and giggled at by a few teen girls. We would give them a smile and give a little wave to them and it made their day. Don't be afraid of them, just make it into a fun encounter.
    Phoebe

Had a friend who a number of years ago stopped in a fast food shop to get food. She was dressed but it wasn't one of her best days. The girls behind the counter definitly knew she was not a she and giggled in the background. When the gave her, her food they said "Thank you Sir!"

Not wanting them to have the last word, she shot back "Thats all right dear, in a few days I will have my papers and will legally be a male!' and walked out.

They're teen girls. Not your style, frivolous, callow, and inconsequential. Much like teen boys, only fewer girls carry guns...

Funny, some comments I've gotten from teeners were along the line of, "Oh wow, who did your nails?" - good fun to play, you don't act, and realize that, no matter how long you've been doing this, you can still pick up tips and tricks from any other female. (Whoops! Now I'm thinking I'm female?)

Like trying to meet a nice girl at the bar, you probably won't see too many worthwhile teenagers at a mall anyway.
    Have fun,
    Shae

Gotta admit Teenage girls have made me nervous in the past. I go to a lot of places enfemme...most the time if I get spotted or get a reaction from people its from those evil little Teen girls.

But I learned how to handle it recently when going in a convience store for cigs on the way to the club. Four teens piled out of a car and went in the store right ahead of me. I was feeling pretty confident and frankly I had on the best outfit I had ever put together.

I walked in the store, they were all ganged up together talking and I think even argueing a bit over something. They all looked up at me at the same time...I smiled at them with like its hard to discribe but almost a smug look and just went right by them to the cash register.

Then all fell silent did not say a thing nor react much and then started their load conversation right up....where they had left it before I strutted pass them.

By the way the same clerk that was there that night sells me coffee almost every morning at the same store when I am going to work as a guy. I think he figured out who I am judging by the smiles when he sees me in the mornings.

I wish when I really feel confident, got my femme moves down perfect and am in the zone that I could bottle that up and use it all the time. Admittely I don't always feel that confident.
    Last edited by Deidra Cowen; 11-04-2006 at 07:18 AM.

Silver Member
    I don't really care one way or the other what teenage girls think or say
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

My morning walk use to take me by a Jr. High school were gangs of young teen would be milling around on the sidewalk before school. I was in the total male mode wearing shorts and a t-shirt. I always got cracks about "nice legs",
    "cute shorts", etc from a group of girls and always delivered with a snarl !! Again, I was 100% male dressed with harry legs and all . I think it just their nature to make fun of others.

Teenage girls are likey to show their ***e*' when out in pulic together. Confronting them and letting them know you didn't like the embarassment and asking them how they would like it would probably not get the response you would hope. Leave them to their fun and forget about it or it could turn really ugly and get you branded at the moment as a pervert. Billie Jean

Quote Originally Posted by Drucilla View Post
    My morning walk use to take me by a Jr. High school were gangs of young teen would be milling around on the sidewalk before school. I was in the total male mode wearing shorts and a t-shirt. I always got cracks about "nice legs",
    "cute shorts", etc from a group of girls and always delivered with a snarl !! Again, I was 100% male dressed with harry legs and all . I think it just their nature to make fun of others.
    They thought you were hot or not . Billie Jean

Crossdressers should spend some time around teenage girls. Once we can survive a few minutes with teens everything else will be easy. Go to the mall, hang with the tenny boppers, it will help you develop character.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Action crossdresser Marlena Dahlstrom's Avatar
    This came up on another forum today, and someone suggesting handing them one of these:

Lena

A dream? What is a dream, but a blueprint for courageous action.

http://www.adahlshouse.com

teenage girls are the best at reading us. just giggle and smile they probobly want to know where you bought your heels.

Good Morning!

Oh the teenage years! Best time of my life!

Im sorry they made you feel self conscious. But maybe they werent discussing you? And if they were, Im sure it didnt last long. They may have discussed you for a second and then moved onto another topic. Us girls have lots to talk about and not near enough time in this lifetime to discuss it all. Dont let them bother you....remember what it ws like to be a teen...fulll of life and curiosity and most of all...laughter. They were jsut doing what comes naturally to them...Have a wonderful day! Charity's GG

Im a guy who likes bras Theresa(TGirl)'s Avatar
    yeah, they were probably wondering how they could get what you were getting, seeing as they are teens, they don't have a lot of money (unless they are spoiled brats), and they find ways to annoy people for humor, i should know, i have a 13 (nearly 14 though) yo sister, and she can be annoying at times.
    *hugs and kisses*

Terri