Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Teenage Girls

I'll be your Huckleberry! Sarah Rabbit's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlena Dahlstrom View Post
    This came up on another forum today, and someone suggesting handing them one of these:

Marlena, I love it

Actually I don't go out, as I don't pass at all...HOWEVER if I had a nasty streak in me, which I don't I would ask them how long have they been trying to transistion

Sarah R.
    Every time I walk down the street, I see every eye on me.
    Every time they look at me, I wonder, who do they see?
    Perfection in disguise,with regimes and alibis.
    The girl in the mirror , isn't the same as the girl in my heart

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Aspiring Member
    I'm 24 myself, so some of my friends are teenage girls!

In fact, the two girls who took me shopping for clothes earlier on were age 17+18.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Healer)...., these 3 teenage girls did nothing but giggle and laugh.
    Isn't that just about ALL teenage girls do? I wouldn't take it personally - I think a lot of the time they laugh cuz they aren't sure what to make of the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Charity's GG View Post
    Oh the teenage years! Best time of my life!

Im sorry they made you feel self conscious. But maybe they werent discussing you? And if they were, Im sure it didnt last long. They may have discussed you for a second and then moved onto another topic. Us girls have lots to talk about and not near enough time in this lifetime to discuss it all. Dont let them bother you....remember what it ws like to be a teen...fulll of life and curiosity and most of all...laughter. They were jsut doing what comes naturally to them...Have a wonderful day! Charity's GG
    Thank you Charity for sharing your insight.

When I first started buying women's clothes (always in drab) I was very, very self conscious. That probably helped the teen girls spot me (that and being in drab?).

Now that I'm older, I buy women's clothes (still in drab), with a smile on my face and only worry if the skirt will make my butt look big...wait, that would be a good thing!

LOL Larissa

I may never understand the big butt theory!...Charity found a foam butt in the halloween section at wal mart, bought it, tried it on and OMG!...That thing is SOOOOO big...he says he'll have to do some work to it. Its probably 10 of JLo's butts! Too funny!!

Just ignore the Teens they are kids

Teens will be teens and it just goes to prove that there parents probly havent taught them any manners

So sorry that that happened to you

Hugs
    Bree

Wow.. a flashback.. I seldom venture out dressed, usually changing into my outfits at the parties or events I attend. A few years back a roommate and I were going to a Halloween party. I decided to dress at home and drive the 40 miles or so to the party. I had on a black PVC dress and calf high boots. No makeup. I would add my wig later as I was not comfortable driving with it on. As we started out, I remembered I had forgotten to get cash from the ATM earlier in the day.. oops.. oh well. I stopped a few blocks away from my house at my bank. As I was getting out of the car, a car load of teenagers parked next to me. The girls that got out to get in line for the ATM started to giggle, then became very complimentary and thought it was great an "old guy" could get dressed, have fun on Halloween. Comments like "You're cool!" Kind of made my day!
    Bobbie in Vancouver