Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When did your mother/father catch you?

When did your mother/father catch you?

i was a freshman in high school and my folks were going out for the night. i gave them time to leave then proceeded to put on panties bra pantyhose and a black full slip. out of the blue my mother walked into my room becase the car stalled down the street and my dad needed help. needless to say I was in no position to help. my mother said we will talk later, i changed clothes and helped them out. they offered to help me but I could never look my mother in the eye for a long time.

I was caught by my mom when I was 11. I had been successfully crosssdressing for awhile. Then one day I was in a hurry and hung her dress up crooked and I got busted later that day. It was not that funny back then, but now I can look back and laugh at it now.

Red face

I was caught by my Mom when in one winter night (I was ten years) I had been wearing a pink top of my sister. I could not get up early morning that day and when my Mom came, she noticed it.

I nearly got caught wearing a pair of my sister's navy blue knickers in my teens when my mother walked into my bedroom thinking it was empty and I was standing with only these girls' panties on admiring myself in the mirror. Luckily mum thought I was wearing a pair of swimming trunks as I used to have swimming lessons with the school. I always ensured I had bolted my bedroom door after that!
    [SIZE="5"]Helen[/SIZE]

Wink Hi girls

My mother knew about my crossdressing from the earliest memories i have and actually encouraged it.My father caught me when i was about nine or ten.He came home from work early and caught me in one of my mothers dresses(a beautiful silky black one)panties, stockings,the whole nine yards.Needless to say he absolutely FREAKED.He was furious,he called me a sissy and a fag.Then he asked me if i wanted to dress like a girl all the time(i should have said yes)but at the time i was so humiliated that i made up a weak excuse about just being curious.He seemed to accept that but it was a long time before i could look him in the eye again and down deep i think he always knew i was a sissy.After that i made double sure he wasn`t going to be around when i dressed up.-Angela E.

Bits and pieces of several stories sound familiar here.

I believe my Mom knew too from early on, maybe the beginning at age 5 or 6. I was about 11 when she caught me ... I thought I was a goner. I was fully dressed in her clothes. Really, bra, panties, girdle and nylons with white & red patent leather 4" pumps, a pink chiffon dress with a full skirt, wig, small pearl clip on earrings and matching necklace and some lipstick. She was supposed to be gone for the weekend ... but had to return to get something she forgot.

Boy as I said I thought I was a goner. I had been doing this for so long and not getting caught. Well she stood there with her mouth open and staring in amazement or disbelief I didn't know for what seemed an eternity. Me, like a deer in the headlights (you know the look), I was frozen in place. The she just smiled, gave me a big hug and said she had the daughter she always wanted.

Back then this was a big never heard of kinda thing. She told me this would be our secret and to do what I liked at home. Fixed my makeup, adding to my eyes and cheeks. Told me to have fun, her tings were mine, and she would help me more when she got back.

I was finally always who I knew I always was when I looked into the mirror. A female, a girl, a woman ... I was finally just right. But I fell into the pressures of society and here I am today. Trying to figure out what I'll do ...

PS - No father in picture, parents divorced when I was much younger. Single working Mom .. a great one.
    Last edited by Josie06; 11-04-2006 at 11:37 AM. Reason: add PS to clairify
    "Woman is a miracle of divine contradictions.", Jules Michelet, French historian
    Take care and God bless, Josie06[SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Elizabeth Anne Parsons ellieparsons's Avatar
    I was caught by my father wearing one of my mothers dresses, he never freaked out or any thing, I told him i was wearing it for halloween.

My mother found my stash of clothes when I was about 14 or 15. She told my father and I was completely humilated. I made up a lame excuse and told them that they were for a play at school (totally unbeleiveable). What a tough time. After a while I think they both went into denial. Never been mentioned since (thank God).

Caught by my Mom

My Mom caught me a few times over the years. The frist time I remember was on a Saturday afternoon. I was around 9 or 10 at the time. Back then my Dad worked Saturday mornings and would get home around 1:00 pm. For some reason I wanted to look nice for him when he came home, just like Mom would do. I put on a suit of my moms, unddies, garter belt and hose and a pair of her heels. I don't remember if I put on makeup or not, most likely just lipstick. Anyways, Mom wasn't home when I got dressed. She came into the front door and I was sitting on the front room on the sofa looking so pretty. I remember her asking what I was doing dressed like that, not yelling at me, just asking. Told her I wanted to look nice for Daddy like she does, she just said that that wasn't how I was to get dressed for Dad, and for me to go get changed. I don't know if she told my Dad or not, but she didn't really yell at me for doing it. The other times it was the same, in a bra and panties never fully dressed though. Later on she helped me get dressed for Holloween a couple of years, that was wonderful. And in high school, when I was 17, I had to dress like a girl (had to shave legs and everything for that) to join a club at school, she helped me then too. While we never really talked about my dressing I am sure that she knew that I was all those years.
    Hugs Jodi Lynn

Never caught in the act. She noticed her stuff was disturbed and found a washcloth left over from a makeup experiment. Both my parents confronted me, I told them that I was trying stuff on to see what it was like. Thwt were worried I was gay , but once that passed, it fizzled out. I was a bit more careful after that, started getting my own stuff, nothing else was ever said about it.
    "My Mother wanted me to find a nice girl..so I became one."

I was 15 one evening when mom and dad went out for the night. I got completely dresses in moms things, bra, panty, garterbelt, stockings, full slip, half slip, dress, high heels and jewelery. I was up in guest room when I saw head lights comming down the street, They came home early cause mom wasn't feeling well. I ran to my room (next door) through the covers back on my bed and got in fully dressed in moms things and pretended to be asleep. I pulled up the covers all the way to my neck, mom came in saw i was sleeping and went to bed her self. an hour or so later i got up still fully dressed in her things just enjoying how wonderfull it felt in womens clothing.
    Last edited by serinalynn; 11-04-2006 at 04:25 PM.

I was 16. My mother took in ironing to help out with family expenses. Earlier in the day I had raided my moms dresser. I had taken panties, bra, garter belt, nylons and a full slip. She kept the finished ironing in my room on a ironing rack.
    I got out of bed and proceeded to put on all her lingerie along with a yellow dress that was on the finished rack and did not hear her coming down the hall. When she saw me she screamed at me and then screamed for my dad who at the time was in the shower.
    They made me stay dressed just the way I was and called the police. When the police got there they asked me all kinds of questions and filed a report. I then had to go to court and was placed on 1 year probation. This was in 1964and as all of you know there was no tollerrance back then.

Kristi, that is almost Nazi in its brutality, and to call the Police in on their own child for something that isn't even a crime! Thank God the early 1960s are now a distant country to which we can not return!
    [SIZE="5"]Helen[/SIZE]

What exactly was the "crime" you were charged with, that required probation?
    "My Mother wanted me to find a nice girl..so I became one."

So close!

I was 17 and had just moved into a new home with my sister and father. My parents had just separated and things were quite new/different. Anyways, upon finding (FINALLY) some privacy, I took the opportunity to avail myself of all my sister's things, as I had been doing for some time (wonderfully, she was quite the glamour girl and had just about everything I could hope for). I was in our bathroom and had just made myself completely my sister's wantabe glamour-queen sister when they came home COMPLETELY unexpectedly. I was in complete terror! One minute I was happily fixing my lipstick just right, the next my sister was opening the bathroom door! I just about died... every ounce of blood drain from me completely as I dove against the door and stopped my truth from being discovered, but remember all too well the door-wrestling that took place between my sister and me as she laughed trying to see what I was up to. In the end, I made as if I was just naked from a shower, which they accepted, though likely not very convincingly, as it took me about 30 minutes to male-myself back before I came out. But forever I'll remember that door push-of-war between me and my sister. Me on one side dressed and looking as if Cindy Crawford in full gala and my sister's laughter on the other. God that was close!

Robyn
    Attached Images Attached Images
    When lost, alone, or blue I know I can always get through the day, for I've always another shade of lipstick to make things right!

They called it incorrigability (not sure of the spelling). Probation was dropped a few months early when I went into the navy (1965). But, having to sit in a court room with all those people (mainly women) and explain why I was dressed in womens clothes was something I still haven't gotten over. Not to mention that all of our relatives and family friends were told. Not a great childhood for a CD. Hope this answers and sorry for the rant.

Close calls? Let me count...

I'm pretty sure that both my mom and dad know... but there is a lot of denial in my family about many things, so they've probably blocked it somehow.

There are 3 or 4 'clues' that they surely picked up on... some more obvious than others. First, I'm sure now that I really didn't leave things back in just the shape I found them in when I borrowed things, and a woman KNOWS when soembody has been through her things (Including wearing PH for a few hours then putting them back, not realizing that you can tell by the stretching that they have been worn).

2nd was the time my mom took all the dirty laundry out of my room one day while I was at school. The half-slip that was mixed in with the rest of the things was laundered, folded and returned to me along with everything else! Speaking of which, I used to 'hide' my nightgown under my pillow. Looking back I can't imagine how she could NOT ever have noticed that, since I've always been convinced that she used to snoop through my room while I was at school.

Third, I used to 'stash' my clothes in a canvas sack under my bed. I got home from school one day to find the sack openned and all the clothes layed out. My parents weren't home. I spent 2 of the most stressful hour I can ever remember waiting for the confrontation when they returned.

When they got back, I told them some lame story about how I had found the bag in my room and it must have belonged to one of my sisters who hadn't quite gotten it all the way to the attic (which you had to go through my room to get to). I told them that instead of bringing it the rest of the way when I found it, I had just kicked it under my bed. I think they saw through this 'polite fiction' but the subject was dropped. The bag of clothes vanished I think they said that they were going to drop it off at the salvation army since nobody appeared to want them.

Years later, I was still living at home in my 20s. My mother shared some of my closet space, since my bedroom had a huge closet. As she was going through her stuff, she came across my stash. My father confronted me alone. I told him that I was experimenting and would never do it again. I never saw the skirts, bra, garter and PH he 'confiscated' again. The funny thing is that he threatened to tell my GF/fiance about it... not knowing that she already knew and had bought most of the items for me!!

Finally, just a year or so ago, one of my nosy neighbors actually called my mother (who lives in the same town) to tell her that they had seen me out in the yard in a skirt. My mom came up to the house to talk about it. I also own and wear several kilts, which is what I had REALLY been wearing. I showed her the website I had bought the kilt from, and she was OK.

The nice thing was that when she was trying to break into the subject she said somethig like "...not that I would really mind if you DID wear a skirt..." but I was too nervous to tell her the truth, expecially since it had been a kilt anyway.
    Last edited by Cristi; 11-04-2006 at 07:33 PM.

Hoochie in Hiding
    When I was in 6th or 7th grade, my mom came across my prized girl's cotton panties I had found at the local laundry.

She assumed the worst and accused me of going way too far with "the girl next door" and admonished me to slow things down.

Canadian in Transition Jenn2716's Avatar

Outed on purpose, but not caught

When I was 16 I had been dressing secretly in my mother's clothing (and other female friends and relatives clothing too) for several years. I was desperate to talk to somebody about what I was feeling and decided my mom was my best bet and someone who might be accepting. So one day after I had been wearing a pair of my mom's panties under my jeans, I took off the jeans and panties together and made sure that I pulled the legs of the jeans through the panties as I took them off and put them in with the dirty laundry. I knew that my mom would notice this the next time she did the laundry. I wanted her to see that I had been wearing her panties and to come ask me about it because I didn't have the nerve to actually tell her myself.
    Anyway, she did the laundry, put her panties with her clothes and put my jeans in my room. Never said a word about it. So I though maybe she didn't notice, so I did the same thing on the next laundry day. And well she noticed and the next time we were alone, her first words were "Why have you been wearing my underwear? Are you gay?" Well, I said I wasn't gay and that even though I was wearing her panties, I didn't know why I was doing so. So basically she said I need help and made arrangements for me to visit an aunt who was a counsellor of sorts. Anyway, I survived and it hasn't been mentioned too often.
    [SIZE=3]Life is what you make it.[/SIZE]

Never been caught.
    Hail Satin!

Being caught

One night I was dressing in my aprnets room witha slip, bra and hose. My dad came in and i rid to hid under the bed,he found me but never said anything about. The past couple of years my dad has been lving with us part of the year now. I had come out to my wife four years ago and wnted to tell my dad so I could dress around the house more often. I told him about my dressing and he always thought some thing was up but did not remeber the time he found me under the bed.

My Mom found my hidden girl things and never talked to me about it. She left a note that said "Halloween is over and get rid of that stuff". To this day (some 30 yrs later) we have never talked about it. I just hid my things a little better (I think I did anyway) and never had another note from her. I have always wished that we could talk about it and even today I am trying to get the courage up to tell her.
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

My mother found my stash when I was about 12 years old. It was my mostly her underwear that I had retrieved from the laundry. She told me to put the stuff back and not do it again and she would not tell me father.

That was the end of the story as far as she knew. Of course it did not stop me, I just got better at hiding. Then some 30 years later, while talking to her about troubles my sister was having in her marriage. My mothertold me that my brother in-law was also into dressing. At that time I told my mother about my dressing. She said that she had no idea. I reminded her that she found the stash years ago. She honestly did not remember. Mom passed away a few years back. I sure do miss her.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Like many of you, my mother must have had an inkling that something was up but she never said.
    I would barricade myself in the bathroom when she was out with a lot of her underwear and stockings. Sometimes she would return before I was finished and I would as carefully as possible refold the panties and slips and roll up the stockings then redressed secret them back to the bedroom drawers. I must have made mistakes - wrong items - wrong drawers and worse still tell-tale emissions despite copious amounts of toilet paper. She never once said a thing.

I did get caught with one of her skirts in my bedroom once but it was during a time when I was dancing the girl's role in a Christmas show so I explained I was practising.
    [SIZE="3"]MORE PLEASURES[/SIZE][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I just got caught when I was doing the groceries. I was underdressed in pretty VS panties & I wore low cut women's jeans & tucked. I also had on women's flats. I bent over to get something & a woman in back of me said, " I love your underwear." The jeans must have slid down. I was beet red in the face & it seemed that we ran into each other in every aisle.