Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: When did your mother/father catch you?

I was in the bathroom putting on a pair of mom's pantyhose when I heard the door knob rattle. I had both feet in and they were pulled up to about my knees and all I could do was loudly hop to the door to try to keep my mother out. Well she knew I was up to something and forced the door open while I tried to hide behind it. She just looked at me standing there, naked with hose tangled around my knees and asked "what are you doing?"
    "nothing," I said.
    "that's why my things are always stretched out" she said almost to herself.
    Then she just gave me this look and never said another word. I think I was around ten at the time.

When I was about 8 I broke one of my mother's lipsticks. I tried to put it back together and returned it to where I'd found it. She approached me (on, no, not my sister) and asked if I'd broken it. She told me to leave her lipsticks alone after that.

I was 6 (wearing my mums things) and was threatened with being sent to school in a dress (which i momentarily considered) but with it being a threat I knew I would be in for rough treatment so backed off. Thinking about it now they would have had to get one my size 1st, I didnt think of that then.
    They didnt catch me again until I was a teenager.
    Dx

Red face

i had been caught a couple of times by both my mother and father but the worest time was when i was wearing one of my mothers or sisters panties and slips in bed and my dad came and told me it was time to get up pulling the covers off of me. he told me to get out of them and then went and told my mom. it happend to be hallowen she threand to send me to my best friends party as a girl in the 50's this was not done. i went as mummy wrapped in torn sheets. i was about 10 years old.

caught ?

My parents did find my stash of clothes a couple of times when I was in my teens. But I was never brave enough to dress fully so I was never caught. I do not know if I could have dealt with such a major conforntation. So I admire those who did go through such a high pressure situation.

Hugs

Fiona

Same thing happened to me! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Robyn2006 View Post
    I was 17 and had just moved into a new home with my sister and father. My parents had just separated and things were quite new/different. Anyways, upon finding (FINALLY) some privacy, I took the opportunity to avail myself of all my sister's things, as I had been doing for some time (wonderfully, she was quite the glamour girl and had just about everything I could hope for). I was in our bathroom and had just made myself completely my sister's wantabe glamour-queen sister when they came home COMPLETELY unexpectedly. I was in complete terror! One minute I was happily fixing my lipstick just right, the next my sister was opening the bathroom door! I just about died... every ounce of blood drain from me completely as I dove against the door and stopped my truth from being discovered, but remember all too well the door-wrestling that took place between my sister and me as she laughed trying to see what I was up to. In the end, I made as if I was just naked from a shower, which they accepted, though likely not very convincingly, as it took me about 30 minutes to male-myself back before I came out. But forever I'll remember that door push-of-war between me and my sister. Me on one side dressed and looking as if Cindy Crawford in full gala and my sister's laughter on the other. God that was close!

Robyn

Caught? um...yeah

This reply is probably for as much healing as in an AA setting as anything. For the sake of not reliving therapy sessions, let's just go with the first time caught. I was about 9 and had the irresistable urge to wear mom's hose to bed. She came in the next morning and to wake me up in time for church and saw me wearing her hose. I probably could have unsuccesfully robbed Fort Knox and had less reaction. Dad was puzzled and worried, but figured mom had lost enough control for most everyone on the planet, and decided to drop it.

There were about 3 more events following, each one less traumatic but more serious. As the years have progressed, my "getting caught" seems to have less to do with how others react, and more about how I react. Whew!, I'm all better now!

Colleen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Feeling pretty on the inside.

must have been 14 -15 mom came in in the morning and ask what I had on. appearantly hosed covered leg had come out from under covers. Navy blue shiney hose must have stood out like a spot light.

I never been caught kind of wish I had thoe, It would be easier to break the news. My step father was a nosey guy use to go thru my things while I was at school so I no he at least seen my stash.

15, 16 or 17, heck, it was a long time ago, but my Mom caught me in her bra. I was pushing my luck, getting an andreniline rush by not wearing a shirt, then sneaking into the dining room to peak in on my Mom in the living room.

She must have seen movement out the corner of her eye, and as she started to get up I ran back toward the bathroom to hide. She took the shortcut and caught me, and told me to takei it off.

Later that evening my Dad asked why I was wearing it. Problem was, he asked in the kitchen when my brothers were nearby. I said I don't know, and it was left at that.

Sometime later, she found my stash, confiscating it but saying nothing.

36 + years later, she now knows why and has given me clothes and jewelry.
    DonnaT

I was seven. Moms makeup, and undies. Got caught twice. First time he laughed, the second time he didn't. 49 years in the closet later.............I finally escaped.

Recently Frequent Visitre Sweet Virginia's Avatar
    Aged two or perhaps just three, my Grandma was startled to find me jumping about on her bed in a pair of her fancy knickers. Quite soon after that she involved me in face-painting games and encouraged me to learn knitting!
    ' She wore scarlet begonias, tied into her curls, I knew right away she was not like other girls.. other girls..'

In my case ... Getting caught was a good thing.

My parents divorced when I was about four, so I lived with my Mom and my three older sisters when I was growing up.
    I have a hormonal imbalance called Gynecomastia and I started to develop feminine breasts when I was only 11.
    As my breasts got larger and more noticeable, the kids at school started to call me ugly names like "Mr. Tits and Jimmy Jugs" in the locker room at school ... And a few ignorant adults made hurtful comments like "you should
    start wearing a bra."
    So when I was 13 I started out by just "trying on" some of my 3 older sisters bras and I found that my oldest sister Patti's black lace 36B underwire bra was a perfect fit ... And from that day on I've always felt more comfortable wearing female clothing.
    The first time I got caught, Mom and the my sisters came home from a shopping trip a lot earlier than I thought they would and my sister Patti caught me wearing the black lace underwire bra, a pair of black lace panties, black thigh high stockings and a pair of Mom's pumps with 4 inch spike heels.
    When my sister saw me wearing her bra and panties she went screaming thru the house to get my Mom so I was totally busted ... When Mom saw me wearing Patti's bra panties, and stockings,she just chuckled and and said that I made a "cute girl" but not to do it again.
    A few hours later Mom came into my room and we had a long talk about
    sex and why I felt more comfortable wearing female clothing than my male clothing.
    About three weeks later, Mom made an appointment for me to see a Gender Counselor named Sandra ... And, after about 10 private counseling sessions, Sandra asked Mom and all of my sisters to join our sessions
    where she explained that Crossdressing didn't mean I was crazy or gay
    and that it would be OK for me to wear female clothing at home if I wanted
    to.
    After that Mom, and the three girls all "donated" some items of clothing
    for me to wear at home ... And a few weeks later we all went to the mall where Mom and the girls helped me pick out a whole wardrobe of female clothes from bras and panties to dresses, mini skirts,tops, shoes and even makeup and I dressed in female clothing at home until I went off to college ... So as far as I'm concerned, getting caught was the best thing that happened to me because I got the counseling I needed and I got to
    wear feminine clothes at home until I went away to college.

Hugs-N-Kisses
    Jeanine