Thread: Jail Time?

Jail Time?

I was wondering if anyone has been arrested while dressed ??? Do they put you in the same cell as the other guys ??? I would never wish this on anyone!!! Do they make you change into other clothes before they put you in the cell ??? What about someone who has made the big change over (sexual reassignment), Do they put these people in with guys or girls??? I hope I did not bother anyone with this thread or hurt anyones feelings with it, I was just wondering.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Wannabe View Post
    I was wondering if anyone has been arrested while dressed ??? ... I was just wondering.
    Why? Are you planning something?
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

No Holley and like I said I wouldn't wish this on anyone.
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

Jail Time etc

Dear Holly
    I was arrested for Dui in Sept ther put you in with the guys you are wearing whatever you were aressted in .In my case 3" heels thigh high lace top stockings a white full slip a black silk peasent skirt and a lavender blouse full make upp and red lipstick and naild and ear rings
    all was locked up in property except blouse skirt and panties they gace me some slip on sneakers and later a jump suit
    the corrections officers and the police were very professional and waited to laugh out of my sight and hearing told the authorities the truth I am a trans gendered crossdresser
    told the inmates that I had lost a bet that and being 6' 225lb helped keep them calm
    most had more worries about thier own situation than to hassle me
    then my friends caem to get me out so mush for secrets"giggle the experience was very frightning at the time
    Hope this helps you Holly.

Love and Hugs Annette

P.S.
    I am a non op m2f Bisexual who lives and works fem 97%
    A
    Last edited by Annette_boy; 11-04-2006 at 12:16 PM. Reason: post script
    "It takes more courage for a man to appear in public wearing a dress than to charge into battle"

Me July 2005

So, Annette, have you learned to NOT drink and drive??

Or not to drink, dress and drive.
    "My Mother wanted me to find a nice girl..so I became one."

Or, dress, drink and not drive?

or, drink, dress and not drive?
    Last edited by uknowhoo; 11-04-2006 at 01:16 PM.

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Holly View Post
    Why? Are you planning something?
    This would be my question. Don't do anything illegal when dressed. Well, don't do anything illegal at all, OK?

Lovies,
    Steph

Hi Again
    Case is still pending but it is my first offence and it took me my first 61 years of life to make that mistake and the next different mistake I hopi takes at least another 61 years to happen getting busted is every crossdressers nightmare and I lived through it and yes lessons learned I rarely make the same mistake twice
    Love to all
    Annette
    "It takes more courage for a man to appear in public wearing a dress than to charge into battle"

Me July 2005

Annette, I bet that was scarry. Thank You for adding to the thread.
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

In the California prison system most homosexuals are housed with the general population. The transgendered inmates, especially those who have had hormones or surgery are housed in a seperate unit. Each jail has its own policy, so check with your local authorities if you are planning on getting arrested.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

I believe that if your going out dressed as a woman you should at least present your self as a respectaable woman and be law abiding while your out. and if not, then you get to deal with all the others that you had not planned to meet while you were out. Police, those already in jail waiting to be bailed out, and friends that you may have to call to bail you out of jail while you are still dressed enfemme.

Gold Member
    Well I thought they would toss you in a cell with Bubba who hasn't had a girl friend in a while

It varies from state. But in most places, you're placed in aholding area according to your drivers license or birth sex. You can read some pretty interesting encounters and findings here: http://www.amnestyusa.org/outfront/stonewalled/
    Hail Satin!

if you were arrested here in canada while dressed You could push for SRS while in jail... I think one girl did it in ontario

No Heel is Too High.... When it's Pointed at the Ceiling

I hope im never arrested but hey being handcuffled while dressed.. in the right company might be fun

No Heel is Too High.... When it's Pointed at the Ceiling

Sad to say but yes I was once taken to jail
    I was not really all dolled up or anything but since I do have permanent eyeliner, eyebrows, long colored hair oh and sice DD implants im pretty much in "Danielle" mode all the time. I was taken in for a fight I got into (way to long a story) and was wearing jeans and girls t-shirt, pink thong and matching panties. When I got there to the jail thay had a male officer search me waist down and a female officer search me up top. They mad me remove my bra because you were only allowed to have sports bra's..nothing with a wire. The also had me remove my shoe's and socks and I always have my toes and such polished also. Anyway I got to spend the night in the suicide watch room which is nothing but a plexiglass room right in the middle of the jail for everyone to see. This all hapened on a Sunday so I had to wait until Monday morning to get bailed out
    All ended up being dropped but it really sucked being in the glass room for all to see but I understand why they put me there...to protect all those big buryly guys from the big bully tranny...LOL

I had a friend also who went to jail one night and she was all done up like a maid. Fishnets, heels, dress and she is a very full DD also. She had a pretty similar experience to mine she said but they did give her one of those orange jump suits to wear after she was there for a few hours....ehehee
    All of this happened back in Ohio where we are from and there most of the time if you go to jail for any reason you are stuck there until you go in front of a judge to get bail set or let out on OR.

Believe it or not I did not get any shit from any inmates but all the teasing came fromt he male officers. When I was being checked out of the jail the female officer doing the paper work was very nice to me and made tons of nice comments on how I looked and such and kept saying she would have never known....

OK, bored you enough
    HUGGS, Danielle in Brooksville, FL
    HUGGS* Danielle near Nashville, Tennessee
    imDanielle2@AOL.com
    imDanielleNow@Yahoo.com

Red face Jailed (Trapped) by Hijras (Punks)

When one winter-evening, I was sitting in the garden with my nose pierced, two dozen glass bangles each in two hands, sliver anklets in the legs and wearing bra (covered by shirt), before I could make out, suddenly, three hijras (punks) came from riverside house and they trapped me and took me to their hut and asked me the questions. They were happy that finally they had got a (wo)man they wanted. They took out my shirt and pant and were very much thrilled to see the bra inside. They made me to wear ghaghra, saree and blouse.

Red face

The one time i went to jail i wasn't dressed but as always i had on panties(pink) i had to take off and put on tighty whites under the jump suit. The problem came when getting released and i had dress in the same cell with 3 other guys. i was able sneak them in my pants pocket without any one seeing. i think.
    Last edited by janet p; 11-05-2006 at 07:31 AM.

I was researching a local support group and came across this article and remembered this post.

Interesting!!

King County Adopts New Transgender Inmate Policy
    News Brief:

Starting this month, the King County Jail will be rolling out a new policy spelling out how transgender, gender variant and intersex inmates are to be treated during incarceration.

This new policy is a joint effort between the Department of Adult and Juvenile Detention in King County and the Seattle Trans Jail Policy Group. The Trans Jail Policy Group is made up of local TGI folks and allies who have worked hard for the past year researching and drafting policy, taking into account community feedback at both the local and national levels.

The new policy includes:

1) No more strip searches to see what's between the legs of a TGI inmate.

2) Staff should address TGI inmates by last name and refrain from using Mr. or Ms.

3) Inmates will not be punished for respectfully correcting pronoun and name useage.

Scottie
    You must dare to disassociate yourself from those who would delay your journey... Leave, depart, if not physically, then mentally.
    Go your own way, quietly, undramatically, and venture toward trueness at last.

-- Vernon Howard

The officers probably would isolate the man in a dress, until his clothes are surrendered and makeup is removed. He will be supplied with institutional clothing, and placed with the General Population. The main concern is the saftey of the inmate. Now, if space is a problem (not enough bullpens or cells in the intake area) the CD might have to go into the pen with the other inmates, but still will be forced to surrender his clothes and have them placed in his property. It is the intake supervisors decision. Belive it or not, crossdressing and homosexuality are more accepted int jail and prison. And just because a man is wearing a dress, does not mean that he cannot fight like a man. He is still a man. Althogh cat calls, and jokes and prods will probably come his way.

Quote Originally Posted by Brianne_bc View Post
    I hope im never arrested but hey being handcuffled while dressed.. in the right company might be fun
    That is just how I feel !

Jail Time?

In the Uk, at least in the smaller Police Forces, it is individual cells and a person is treated as whatever gender they appear or claim to be. And no I do not know this from being arrested myself
    Susan