Thread: Envious of RG workmates

Envious of RG workmates

Hi Girls.

Anyone else get really envious of RGs who you work with. There is one here who works in the shop and most days she wears the most gorgeous clothes.

The other day she was wearing a knee length skirt, boots, opaque tights and a lovely silver top and nice make up. Don't get me wrong I don't fancy her as im old enough to be her dad, but I am so envious of her clothes and make up etc.

Anyone else envious of RG workmates.

Gemma xx

Be responsible
    Respectable
    Stable but gullible
    Concerned and caring
    Help the helpless
    But always remain
    Ultimately selfish

Get The Balance Right - Depeche Mode - ©1983

Definatly yes. There is a GG at work that I told about myself. The other night at work she was so excited about a new skirt and boots she got she was telling all the guys in the office. The other guys were ho hum but she knew I was very jealous.

I enjoy looking at pretty girls. It is even better if they're wearing something I like. I look at the girl, check out her makeup and think how much I'd like to have her outfit.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Maybe you should ask if she will help you put together an outfit. Here in the factory, I work at, most of the GG dress like Rosey the Riveter. You know from WWII, the ladies that took over for the men that went to war....BJ

I think that some of them think I'm a perv for looking at them too much. But, there is this hot blonde. woo-hoo.

Yep, guilty as charged. Green with envy. There are several ladies at work who dress to the nines everyday. Some very pretty girls. I watch them for make up tips.

Colleen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Feeling pretty on the inside.

I have a few female clients that dress very well. They do not know that I dress. I always make it point to complement them on a new outfit, hairstyle or weightloss. I am not over the top with the praise, but they always appreciate the comments.

Quote Originally Posted by Diane098 View Post
    Definatly yes. There is a GG at work that I told about myself. The other night at work she was so excited about a new skirt and boots she got she was telling all the guys in the office. The other guys were ho hum but she knew I was very jealous.

That last sentance says it all. Look at the thread titled "do girls dress for other girls?'
    As I said there , yes they do. Here is a classic case of a RG being a RG and showing off to another GURL. That's great that she'll do that. In an offhanded way it kinda means you have acceptance from her.
    Love every second of it.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

Quote Originally Posted by Gemma Rhodes
    Anyone else get really envious of RGs who you work with. There is one here who works in the shop and most days she wears the most gorgeous clothes.
    Gemma xx
    [SIZE=3]All the time! I once worked in a large corporate organisation which had a ladies uniform and the women looked so good in their skirt suits with matching accessories. Oh how jealous was I![/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love And Devotion To My Online Family

I'm outa the closet, but still inda house!

Retired

I miss seeing all the girls from work as I have now retired.
    I think I spent more time looking at their lovely clothes instead of working. I always secretly wear panties and stockings so it was so frustrating not being able to properly join in with their girlie fashion talk.
    Now I watch loads of women's daytime tv and enjoy fashion shopping channels but it is no substitute for those girls from work.
    [SIZE="3"]MORE PLEASURES[/SIZE][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yes, yes and yes. I am very envious of a woman who is smartly dressed and looks feminine. I know what they have done to get that look and although I appreciate it from the male side, I am also envious from the female side.
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

Wink

My colleague women employee is very clever. She has come to know about my feminine nature. She comes in a very nice dress and is good looking. The blouses she wears are always transparent. Once I was caught red handed noticing her bra. She aksed me if I wanted to wear bra. She offered to take me to her home. She has a doubt about my cross-dressing habit.

And did you jump at the chance Anilparmer? And if not, why not? Only being married would stop me.

Tony

!!!

(that's a YES)

princess michelle
    "Princess" was on a shirt given to me by a cd who barely knew me. I purged it, but kept the nickname to remind me of the kindess.

Dear Dragster

Had I taken that chance, she would have definitely made wear her other clothes and make like her maid. I have no objection to that, but she would have blackmailed me throughout life as she is of very dominating nature.

Yes I do. Where I work I'm the only "male" and all of them look so nice. I wish I have as nice of stuff as they do. I love it and hatr it at the same time.

Kathy

office girls

We have the office girls walk past our track in the lovliest of skirts, tops etc, there was one a week or two ago she had a long skirt that had a split up the side, wow it was gorgeous. Where i used to work in south works, there was a young woman who came through in the mornings wearing the most gorgeous dresses especially in the summer, she always gave me a bright smile when i commented.

I've been envious ot the pretty clothes the girls wore since I was in the first grade.

soulmate of Mrs.M...GG Victoria Anne's Avatar
    envious...oh yes,no female co-workers,save for my wife and shes always beautiful.I do come into contact with many women in the course of my duties and yes I'm jealous,very jealous sometimes

On the road of discovery ... learning to be the woman I have always been.

Http://photobucket.com/viccy

Untitled
    There is no need to be envious, if you want to, you can wear what you want, I do. Subject of course to workplace rules on dress codes !!!
    Listen carefully to what is said, quite often you can hear what is not being said

The joy of correcting a mistake can bring pain to another

marie telford cd
    I do get envious of the girls in the office, so I sometimes wear a nice pair of panties under my clothes.

Quote Originally Posted by Jere Oneil View Post
    I've been envious ot the pretty clothes the girls wore since I was in the first grade.
    Yeah, that.

Karen Sue

All the time Gemma...I work mainly with girls...and I love it.!!!!...see you Friday.?
    Love Nikki. xxxxxxx

I get jealous quite a lot, particularly as they can get away with wearing less formal clothes than they guys are allowed, I'd love to wear a skirt, heels and blouse for work for a change.
    For a guy (at least at work) I push the envelope, wearing shirt styles that would otherwise be considered casual, no tie, bright colours like Pink (yeahhh), earrings, jewellery and touches of makeup often as not.
    Having said that I'm out at work, so I seemed to be allowed a little more license as a result.

Dx

There is two women in our front office that I love to watch and see what they are wearing. One is a little plump, but the way she wears her clothing and the way she does her makeup is fantastic. The other one is slim, about a size 4, had a baby last year, but still looks great. Her husband is a personnel trainer, so no wonder she looks so great. Anyway she wears very stylist clothing, heels, and has one of those bubbly attitudes.