Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Homosexual/Straight

Homosexual/Straight

Does crossdressing mean that you are gay? I have a girlfriend so I hope it doesn't. I do sometimes wonder what it would be like to be with a guy, but I don't ever want to leave my girlfriend.
    What's your input?

(i'm sorry if this post is against the rules. I didn't really feel like reading them)

Most crossdressers are heterosexual. Most heterosexuals have fantasies about gay sex. We are normal in that regard. You have a girlfriend and you are attracted to her, don't worry.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

You are in control of your life, Hon (hopefully). So, it's really up to you what you consider yourself and who/what you want to be. Just because we put on a dress, doesn't automatically "make" us anything. Your feelings will tell you that. Ericka/Rich

Quote Originally Posted by kspntyhoselvr_04 View Post
    Does crossdressing mean that you are gay? I have a girlfriend so I hope it doesn't. I do sometimes wonder what it would be like to be with a guy, but I don't ever want to leave my girlfriend.
    What's your input?

(i'm sorry if this post is against the rules. I didn't really feel like reading them)
    JUst because you crossdress in womens clothes doesn't mean your gay, Lots of women believe that, and my wife actually asked, if I was gay when I first told her about my crossdressing. I am Not I just like wearing womens clothing. MY wife is begrudgingly allowing me some time every week to allow me to wear womens clothing. You have to tell your girl friend that you do dress in womens clothing, and discuss it with her so that its not going to be a big shock to her. There are some women out there that actually allow their boy friends and husbands to dress in womens clothing and are very supportive about it. maybe you are lucky enough to have a GF who sould be supportive and help you with it. Good Luck

Hi, I agree with Trannie T's responce. Society always wants to lable People, and have gotten into our minds to question these things. Using a label I would say possibly BI-Curious. I think the thoughts are normal to have. Being Who We are Does NOT Change our Sexual Preference. I have posted this link before. seems like a good one to answer some of your question.

http://www.ren.org/rbp01.html
    " Go Confidently in the direction of your Dreams ! Live the Life You've Imagined. "

" SHOOT FOR THE MOON, Even if you miss, You'll Land among the Stars "

~Cami Dawn~

Crossdress does NOT mean Gay. Crossdress just means wearing the clothes of the other sex. Want to start something, ask your special other if she wears guys jeans or shirts, then tell her she is a crossdresser. Better duck with that. It is socially acceptable for a girl to dress in guys clothes without being labled, but it is not socially acceptable for a guy to do it, therefore we are labled as crossdressers. Do you feel differnt Now??? If a guy has sexual reassignment is he concidered gay if he has a relationship with a man??? How can (she) be, she is now Female??? Things to ponder. I myself would never have a relationship with another guy.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

First, a couple of links.

http://www.selfhelpmagazine.com/arti...ex/xdress.html
    http://www.pmpub.com/crossdressingFQA.htm

When I was much younger I often wondered if I was gay because of my desires to dress and look like a GG and just didn't realise I was gay, but after much personal thought about that over the years I'm completely certain that I'm not gay. In a nutshell, I'm not attracted to men and have never felt any desire to be romantically involved with any man. The idea of having a male romantic partner is very much a turnoff to me.

As for your wondering, that's for you to come to your own conclusions about. Personally I regularly think about what kind of person I would be if I'd been born as a GG, and what it would be like to have real brasts and a vagina, but I have no deep seated need to put myself on an operating table and have a surgeon give me breasts and a vagina. I'm fine with the body I was born with and the most drastic permanent change that I'd consider is some hair removal.

I dont believe so.

I am as hetero as can be but enjoy dressing en femmw

Quote Originally Posted by kspntyhoselvr_04 View Post
    Oh? you didn't? so let's just say this was against the rules to post, would you be saying that after you got yourself banned??? Some friendly advice, those who choose not to 'bother' reading our rules, don't tend to have a very long stay.

Tamara
    Administrator
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Crossdressing means you like to wear women's clothing, that's all it means.
    Beyond that, your sexual preference is yours and yours alone.

There are some crossdressers who are bi, some who are gay, some who are straight, and some who like the feel and taste of soft, wet, sugar glazed lips from licking a slowpoke.
    [SIZE="3"]Jennaie`[/SIZE]

I reckon I'm 60% straight male, and 40% lesbian

Aspiring Member

No not at all really!

I really have no desires to be with other men when ever I can dress save to and or as just other male freinds in the traditional way only that is as buddies.

No sex anywhich way at all or anything like that..
    But then if and when i was really able to become female entirely I do think that I would be lesbiain just because I really do like the female sex so very much that I would enjoy it to the very maximum indeed and this would include sex with my own sex then which would then be female.

Olny other females really do know and understand what females really do want male can empathize but they can still nver know just what females really do desire so yeah in this aspect I would be what is now currently called gay hmmm!

Oh well

So be it!

Jay Suzy!

hetero, homo, straight, bent, whatever.

Why do people insist on labels? Does it make you "better" than a gay CD-er if you are straight? Or the reverse?

What if you are "straight" when in drab, but like men when dressed? If you can share pleasure with both genders, are you better or worse off than a mono-sexual player?

As long as it harms no one, what does your sexual orientation matter?
    Last edited by Jodie_Lynn; 11-04-2006 at 07:05 PM. Reason: typo
    Before you can love another, you must first like yourself

I Aim To Misbehave

Labels belong on BOXES, not PEOPLE!

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Beth-GDB View Post
    First, a couple of links.

http://www.selfhelpmagazine.com/arti...ex/xdress.html
    http://www.pmpub.com/crossdressingFQA.htm

When I was much younger I often wondered if I was gay because of my desires to dress and look like a GG and just didn't realise I was gay, but after much personal thought about that over the years I'm completely certain that I'm not gay. In a nutshell, I'm not attracted to men and have never felt any desire to be romantically involved with any man. The idea of having a male romantic partner is very much a turnoff to me.

Its the same way with ME----INDEED considering a GAY guy is attracted to men and manly things, you would think that Gays would be one of the least likely groups to crossdress.

But since CDing is more of a "rush", Thrill seeking, or Identity based urge, rather than a sexual based one, A gay would be only as likely to CD as a hetro guy---the percentages might be the same. CDing may appear to be a "Gay thing" as "Transexuals" may often associate with gays---and a guy who admits publically that he is gay would be less "inhibited" in displaying CD tendancies.

The main reason, IMHO, that CD is associated with GAY, is that MOST people simply do not know what GAY (Homosexual) means----The most common reply when queried on this matter is "A man who THINKS he is a woman"----and not the REAL determinant---A man who is sexually attracted to other men.-----The first definition is usually the Jr. High School locker room defenition, that many adults, who never bothered to check it out, but still beleive.--- Oh, they later found out that Gays like to have sex with other guys, but it a thing that gays ALSO do rather than the determinant , in their mind.

Hence the ongoing confusion of GAY equalling CD. Sad really, This misconception has caused so much needless suffering on both sides of the CD fence.

Quote Originally Posted by Jodie-Lynn View Post

Why do people insist on labels? Does it make you "better" than a gay CD-er if you are straight? Or the reverse?

What if you are "straight" when in drab, but like men when dressed?
    Which pretty much describes me.

I'm not a fan of labels at all, even crossdresser or transvestite. Does it mean you're gay if you sleep with one guy? or is the quota two or three?

You are what you are, in my opinion, but there's so much prejudice these days, it can be difficult to be comfortable knowing you are attracted to the same sex.

As Marina says, I kind of consider Cross dressing to be one of the most heterosexual things you can do. A lot of gay guys are very turned off when I mention I'm a CD. Some, however, love the idea. In the end we're just people. Have fun, do what you like, don't feel guilty and do not hurt other people.

now, if i could only just follow my own advice... :P
    Oh, I see blue skies through the tears in my eyes.

Even though I dress as a gurl, I'm strickley straight. I like generic girls...BJ
    ps or does that make me a Lisbien

Strait guy no matter what. But if my plumbing was differant I'd still be strait, just on the bottom.

Quote Originally Posted by Billijo49504 View Post
    Even though I dress as a gurl, I'm strickley straight. I like generic girls...BJ
    ps or does that make me a Lisbien

I like generic girls too. The brand name ones are too expensive and high maintenance.........

I Aim To Misbehave

Quote Originally Posted by Jodie-Lynn View Post

You as gay as you feel baby; have a gay ol' time. But technically you are not a homosexual until you've had a "sexual" encounter. "Oh yeah, prove it." So now go hug a gay or lesbian person as repentence for not tolerating yourself.

-b

(all in jest)

Quote Originally Posted by tall_brianna View Post
    You as gay as you feel baby; have a gay ol' time. But technically you are not a homosexual until you've had a "sexual" encounter. "Oh yeah, prove it." So now go hug a gay or lesbian person as repentence for not tolerating yourself.

-b

(all in jest)
    C'mere and kiss me like you mean it!

I Aim To Misbehave

Gee, every time the word "gay" is brought up, the lables start flying around.
    Accusations and denials, makes my pretty little head spin.

How about, you are whatever you FEEL you are, at the moment?

I think the important thing is to love and accept yourself, for who you are.

We all need love, respect and acceptance, no matter who we feel we are.

Banned Read only
    I don't buy into the bi-curious concept, nor do I believe that commiting an 'act' is what confirms that one is gay or bi. If you are fantasizing and/or thinking about being with a guy when dressed or not, you are gay or bi. These rationizations are notheing more than attempts at political correctness, trying to have it both ways. CD's are either straight or homosexual. There is no middle ground except for asexual, meaning there is no desire for sex with either gender.

korki

[SIZE="3"][/SIZE]
    Well ladies,
    i am bisexual and quite happy with it !
    be yourself and you will be your best !!

love you all,

Korki

Quote Originally Posted by Jillian310 View Post
    I don't buy into the bi-curious concept, nor do I believe that commiting an 'act' is what confirms that one is gay or bi. If you are fantasizing and/or thinking about being with a guy when dressed or not, you are gay or bi. These rationizations are notheing more than attempts at political correctness, trying to have it both ways. CD's are either straight or homosexual. There is no middle ground except for asexual, meaning there is no desire for sex with either gender.
    I couldn't disagree more. The actual world is not simply black & white. There are many gradations between 100% gay and 100% straight. If it weren't for severe social conditioning, many people would have at least experimented a little. However, there is great cultural shame associated with committing a single homosexual act, or even fantasizing about one. It is as if one act permanently taints someone as gay. This is just as ridiculous as the idea that someone with a small amount of African heritage is classified as "black" even though he may be 90% white ancestry.
    Janie
    Florida Gulf Coast

Wow, hard to spell your handle, Kspntyhoselvr. Did I get that right? Anyway being a crossdresser certainly doesn't have anything to do with being gay. There are CD's that are gay, but on a whole, I think most (maybe 70-80%) are straight. Anyway, I like GG's too, even though I dress frequently, I'm not gay.

Gwen