Thread: Girls dress for Girls

Smile Girls dress for Girls

I have always believed that Girls always dress for other Girls rather than for the Guys or Boys. I mean when growing up a little girl dresses for her mother. As she grows older she dresses for her friends. When she is dating she may dress to get the guys attention, but as soon as he is hooked she is again dressing to please her friends and Family. She will also dress to please herself, but usally to be accepted by her peers. One funny thing about girls is, the first part of their life they are trying to get into Bras, then once there, they are trying to get out of them (always complaining about them). Remember Girls just want to have Fun!
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

Girls

Girls will be girls, Amy and T-girls will be T-girls. Gotta love it. Ericka/Rich

When I dress I know I won't be picking up many women. I do not wish to be picking up any men. The only one I really want to please is myself.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Aspiring Member

Yes exactly!

Yes being a reall girl would mean just that so that you could be with other real girls and laugh and giggle and carry on as only real females can hmmm!

Oh well just show me the way there and let nature take it's own coruse!

Jay Suzy!

I believe women dress out of necessity. The definition of necessity varies with each and every woman. Necessity might mean always or it might mean special occasions or it might mean meerly when the woman feels the need or perhaps never. The definition is as unique as are most women themselves.
    "Lady Fingers"

I dress to please myself - the pleasure I get, and the empowered feeling I get are all from within me... not sleezy guys asking me if I'd like a drink, (probably with added rehypnol!) xx

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

I tend to agree with you, As a gurl, I have a tendancy to try to look good. But as a guy, I dress as a slob. But in gurl mode, I even try to match my underwear, bra and panties....BJ

And guys are always trying to get into girls bras. Some one way, some another way....
    Phoebe

Quote Originally Posted by Billijo49504 View Post
    I tend to agree with you, As a gurl, I have a tendancy to try to look good. But as a guy, I dress as a slob. But in gurl mode, I even try to match my underwear, bra and panties....BJ
    Same here. As a girl - nice. As a guy - slob.

Just as women want to get a bra as girls but then come to hate them as they get older I think alot of us guys have an analogous changing attitude toward shaving and facial hair. When I was fourteen I thought having enough hair to shave was really neat (I could show up some of my friends and feel older) - now, like most guys, I wish I had less hair and didn't have to shave as it's now just a pain having to slide a razor over my face on a regular basis.

Best,
    Gunda
    "Meet the new boss, same as the old boss" -The Who

"Ia, Ia, Cthulhu Fthagn!"

"After the Deluge - We!" - Savitri Devi

Amy said,..."I have always believed that Girls always dress for other Girls rather than for the Guys or Boys."

Yes they do.

1. I'm a better "catch" than any of my friends.
    2. I can "take" your man just by wearing this mini skirt.
    3. I weigh less than any of my friends and this blouse shows it.
    4. I have bigger "girls" than any body else and this bra shows that
    5. etc etc.

I've spoken to a number of women who will say that for the most part, women will dress for other women to impress them. If they happen to look good for a guy that's a side benefit.

Guys don't talk about clothes, we talk about that latest busines deal we made, how we shot under 80 in our golf game, our new truck with the 1000hp engine, how we can run 5 miles in 10 minutes, etc. Women speak of other things, wearing nice clothing is an unspoken thing. It's saying look at me, my husband can afford these designer jeans. I got a better "deal" than you.
    So,.... yeah yhey dress for a variety of reasons but one of those reasons is to impress their other girl friends.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

They do dress for each other kinda like a competition. But I'd say that would apply to younger girls pretty much. My wife who has trouble fitting into nice clothes is always exasperated about her looks. I don't expect her to make miracles when dressing just to look nice. Me I'm dressed nice even at work I just don't feel right unless I have made an attempt. The only slob part of me is that I don't shave on weekends.

I dress because I have to otherwise I would get arrested going out in the stree nude (btw not a pretty sight me undressed)

Jess(SO)
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me