Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The First Time In Heels

The First Time In Heels

I remember my first time...It was better than sex (Well almost)

What an exilarating feeling!

How about you?
    Life's too short to not do the things that make you happy.

I still do better than my wife in heels...BJ I can do stepps and she can't....BJ

I think I was 8. In my mothers heels....and it was fun, Didn't have a clue what sex was so......I had nothing to compare it to.....hehehe

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I think mine first time I was about 7 Mom high heels took awhile to walk right. By 11 I had out grown them Didn't get my own till was 22. Now have about 13 pairs heels and boots. But that first time was great.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

heels

first time was around 7 or 8. Did pretty good from the start. Loved wearing them until my dad found out Oh Well I have a complete wardrob of shoes and clothes.No one going to take that away
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Nothing beats a great pair of heels...

I love heels!... first tryied my mother's when I was 13....bought my first pair at 22.....I wear my high heel boots at the moment......and almost every day I take a walk before going to work in the morning !!....I would wear heels every day if I could....luckyly my wife accepts wearing the in the house!

My first time in heels was when i was a kid. Got my very own pair last week and wore them until i went to bed! better than sex? well different but awesome. for halloween i bought a pair of high heel boots wore them trick-or-treating.

I love heels, clackity clack. Just don't drink and pull your self up lame.

I guess i was 5 or 6... mum had so many pairs of heels she kpt some in my room.... and ide stand in the closet wearing them... till i got in trouble.. then i knew to keep my fetish a secret... I wore her heels till about grade 9 when i out grew them... but did have my very first orgasm wearing my mums white wedge heels when i was about 11.

No Heel is Too High.... When it's Pointed at the Ceiling

Thumbs up

I think my first experience in heels was when I was 10. that my mom had baught a pair of heels that just were a little to narrow for her. she asked me to wear then to see if I could stretch the toes out. I wore those heels for 3 hours. I eventually stretched them out. what my mom does not know is that when she was at work I would wear the heals around the house

The first time I put on heels was when I think I was about 10. I found a pair of lace up oxford heels that my grandmother had left behind on her last visit. I used to wear them around the bedroom until I outgrew them & she came back for another visit. I then wore my mother's heels until I outgrew those. I didn't get my own pair until about five years ago.
    Last edited by Paula G; 11-05-2006 at 02:47 PM. Reason: correct spelling errors

Every time I wear heels it is just like sex. I fall down and embarass myself.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

High heels are the deal for me. My weak point.
    My first time was at age of 9, I wore some 2" shoes from my mom. However, the first time that I really count was at age of 12 when I found some old shoes my mom left in a wardrobe. I found a 4" sandal, coffee-colour, with some stripes. I spent a whole afternoon walking on them until I learned how to deal with them. So, so hot, I guess it was close to an orgasm, I was amazed.

Muscles? Steroids? Weapons?
    Try some high heels and you'll feel really powerful!

First time for me was about 10 or 11. Wearing moms leather boots. WOW!! They were very "70's" multi colored and kinda stacked heel not too high. But just loved the way they made me feel! One of my earliest crossdressing moments! The next time I had any heels was actually my bravest moment to date! I was in the Village (NYC) and went to a shoe store on W 8th st. Walked in looked at a pair of '5 pumps with an anke strap and said "do you have these in a 10?" The woman said "are these for you?" I immediately said "No! These are for my wife!" I'm sure she knew better by the redness of my face! She then told me that they run small and I should get an 11.. I did and they fit perfectly! My first pair of heels! I haven't been to any stores since. I pretty much buy everything online or go to a TG store when I'm out of town!

Allthough my desires started at a young age, my first time in women's shoes wasn't till I was around 26.

I'll never forget, just worked up enough nerve to walk into Payless, tried on one shoe (Very quickly) and bought them.

As soon as I got into my car they went on and what an experience! I kept saying to myself, "I can't believe I'm wearing women's shoes". I loved every minute of it.
    Life's too short to not do the things that make you happy.

I tried on my sister's strap ons when I was in my teens. In my twenties, I bought a pair of heels at JC Penny's. I was never so "excited" in my life. Haven't been so since, except for those fun times with the wife.

Im loving all these precious high heel moments... we are part of a great workd because of it ladies... you know that.....

No Heel is Too High.... When it's Pointed at the Ceiling

As a teenager, I worked in a women's shoe store. What a joy is was to wear and compare.
    "Lady Fingers"

When I was 13 I put on a pair of my mon's red heels with a pair if stockings and was hooked from that day on. I wore them every chance I got and to this day just love heels.

love them to bits, always been able to walk in them better than flat shoes.
    can't remember the first pair... but I was hooked since!
    think me and mrs will have to battle for the largest shoe collection!
    Be Youself!

Banned Read only
    I came to CDing later in life, in my 60's. I still have a problem walking in heels, and forget steps!

Girl underconstruction Paulette's Avatar
    I have worn heels to walk all over town and have the blisters and aching calfs to show for it. But Like I have always said if your feet are not hurting you are not working gurl.

From 13 (when I began scrossdressing) until I was 21 I didn't have a pair of heels that fit me, so I was stockingfoot all those years. I finally got ahold of a Spiegel catalog and ordered my first pair of heels. When they arrived, I tried them on. They didn't fit. It took a couple more times through trial and error before I found my proper size (13W). When I finally did get a pair that fit, it was a lovely experience. I felt I looked like a real lady in those heels.
    -Audrey

I was 15, my sister had a pair of white t-straps with a 2" heel. Instantly fell in love. I actually wound up getting to wear that same pair of shoes to school that year on our schools annual "crazy day" where you could dress any way you wanted. That was it for me, dressed totally en femme along with that pair of heels for the whole day. Not to mention the 3/4 mile walk each way to school and home with my sister and her insisting that we stop at the store on the way home. No turning back then, I was hooked.
    Krystal Lynn

first time

i was 54 when i wore heels for the first time... 13W ladies.... thank you Payless