Thread: I passed the whole night

I passed the whole night

I finally rolled the dice and told my new girlfriend the truth about who she is dealing with. It was Holloween night before we started drinking,before she came over I was allready dressed when she walked in the door I was like happy holloween and she was like I was getting ready to cut you thinking you were another woman, I just laughed. My girlfriend is bisexual and she just kept saying how pretty I look as a girl and she didnt want the night to end so since she isn't 21 yet she got to calling around for clubs that will let us both in but no luck so we went to the movies. Im allways watching the way women walk so I had the walk down which made me more passable the ticket guy nor the popcorn girl seem to have noticed anything. We sat down to be scaerd to death by saw 3 good movie by the way. after the movie we finished it off in hollywood at the boardwalk freak fest where we both were geting hit on left and right. well thanks for taking time out to read my story I enjoyed my night out the more I come out the easier.

Question

When I was sixteen, once I was at my girl-friend's house for study. All family members had gone out. She offered and compelled me to wear her bra and other clothes. She took away my clothes for nearly two hours. I felt very shy and helpless and submissive. She teased me and returned my clothes only after two hours. I still think, if any family member had come and seen me in CD what would have happened?

Sounds like a great night. You GF also sounds great. Congrats.

WOW Sounds like a great time, lucky girl!!!

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Ebony, I hope your GGirlfriend likes you dressed, maybe that way you can spend more time together teasing everyone. Are you 2 planning on going out again with you dressed???

Anilparmar, I could only wish that would have happened to me. I did have a GGirlfriend dress me up one time after we had a few drinks. She put a Blue denim Bra on me filled it, and some of her panties, and a purple dress that zipped up in back. She showed her Mother and then her Brother, She let me stay that way for a while. We even went for a walk around the block (all this was at night) I asked her if she would go with me down town with me dressed, but it never happened.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

What a great night after being able to be open with your GF. Let's hope you don't wait until next Halloween to go out together again.

hey

Quote Originally Posted by anilparmar View Post
    When I was sixteen, once I was at my girl-friend's house for study. All family members had gone out. She offered and compelled me to wear her bra and other clothes. She took away my clothes for nearly two hours. I felt very shy and helpless and submissive. She teased me and returned my clothes only after two hours. I still think, if any family member had come and seen me in CD what would have happened?
    If I was you Ill go find that girl and hook back up with thats the kind of girlfriend every crossdresser needs she was expressing her curiosity

hey

Quote Originally Posted by judyw9 View Post
    Sounds like a great night. You GF also sounds great. Congrats.
    thanx shes wonerful

No lauren I dont plan on wating untill next holloween to go out again even thoe I thought that might of been what she was thinking. Transformation magazine is having a party on the 24th of november, as they do every last friday of the month. Im planing on taking her to that party. The funny part is that she never experienced nothing like this b4 so she dosnt no what she is in for untill she gets there. The club is pact with gorgeous centerfold type TG's and CD's. I cant wait bye for now and thanx again.

Ebony -- Glad it all worked out for you and the GF. Hope you continue to enjoy your CDing with her. Best of everything.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread