Thread: Wife now knows & Thank-you

Wife now knows & Thank-you

If anyone ever saw my responses to other posts, you would know that I was pretty much in the closet about my dressing, the only exception being when my wife was in the mood to have me dressed in the bedroom. I did not know how she would react about my dressing for myself and since she was dealing with a lot of issues of her own, I didn't want to place an additional burden on her. That all changed the other night.

I was relaxing upstairs after dinner and decided to dress for myself for a while. I was all dressed up except for makeup and on-line at the time when I hear her coming up the steps. I had just enough time to take off the wig & earrings when she appeared in the room. It took her a moment to see what I was wearing & asked me what I was doing. I finally admitted to her that I was dressing for myself, that I liked the feel of the clothes & how they looked on me, and that it was something I liked doing outside of the bedroom. We went downstairs and talked for about two hours, but the end result was that she said she was OK with me wanting to dress for myself. She thought it was a little weird, but I reminded her that I was always a "unique" individual, reassured her that I was still a male who was attracted to women, and that I wouldn't do anything that would make her feel uncomfortable with the whole thing. She even said that she was jealous of the hourglass figure that I had, though she thought the red wig I was wearing wasn't flattering (she prefers blondes or brunettes).

I want to thank all of you for all the advice you've given out to others who have been discovered. I really believe that all the advice I read greatly helped with the positive outcome of this situation, and hope that others will also greatly benefit from your sage advice.

Paula

Wife knows

Youare lucky, be considerate of her feelings. Wish mine was that way.

Sounds like you have a great Gal for her to be so supportive. Good luck with everything!!!!

Good for you. I'm also just recently "OUT" so I can understand your posting.

Tell your wife that she's a keeper. Wonderful women are rare.

Very happy for you.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

girl next door
    I'm glad it went so well for you , Paula. It's always heartwarming to hear stories like yours. Good luck going forward. xoxo Tammi
    [SIZE="3"]
    my wish for you is peace
    [/SIZE]

lo·gom·a·chy /loʊˈgɒməki/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[loh-gom-uh-kee] –noun, plural -chies.
    1. a dispute about or concerning words.
    2. an argument or debate marked by the reckless or incorrect use of words; meaningless battle of words

Thanks for sharing your story with us.

I'm so please for you
    Love as always Jasminexxxxxxxx

makeup by paintball :)

had same sort of experience

i told my g/f over the phone as we live far appart . it took her a while for it to sink in , and then instead of the expected rant " are you gay ? " , she asked me questions which i answered honestly , she now is a member of this forum and supports me and all of us

Paula, it was so nice to read your post and know of the positive outcome, you are lucky to have such and understanding wife.

Hugs,

Linda.

Ladies,

Thank-you for all the loving & supportive responses. I am indeed really lucky to have my wife in my life, as well as all of you. I truly believe that If I hadn't been on this forum reading everyone's advice, the whole thing would have gone horribly wrong.

Paula
    Last edited by Paula G; 11-05-2006 at 07:33 PM.

soulmate of Mrs.M...GG Victoria Anne's Avatar
    wonderful Paula I'm so happy to hear that you have the support of your wife.It is a wonderful thing to have a wife or s/o that is supportive,all the best to both of you.

On the road of discovery ... learning to be the woman I have always been.

Http://photobucket.com/viccy