Thread: I miss crossdressing!

I miss crossdressing!

I have a nice collection of feminine clothes. Dresses, skirts, blouses, pants, swimsuits and underwear.

They hang in my closet or are tucked inside my dresser. I never get to wear them except occasionally I will wear a pair of womens jeans or slacks.

I am used to not dressing now but I do feel the need to dress up sometimes and I do really miss dressing up even if it was secretly and very rarely outside of the house.

I'm happy being married with family and out of respect for my wife I would never dress up in front of her or my son!

emmi

Sounds a fairly common story Emmi...Only you know what you want and when you need it.!!...seems a shame for all those nice femme clothes to go to waste.!!!...be who you wanna be...WHEN you can.!!!
    Nikki. x

[QUOTE=emmicd;618685]
    I'm happy being married with family and out of respect for my wife I would never dress up in front of her or my son!

Emmi
    I respect your attitude. It was very late in life before I really could get fully dressed and go out. We have social, family, work related responsibilities which overshadow our desire to crossdress and go out. So don't despair. You will one day probably be an empty nester and then you should seize that window of opportunity and make up for lost time. Keep the faith Emmi. Sally2

Family

I did the same while my children were growing up. They needed their Dad, so I sacrificed my feelings. I only dressed occassionally and secretly. Now that they are all grown and flown, it's my turn to be myself. I'm Ericka about 50% of the time right now but that will soon change as I'm going into semi-retirement at the end of this month. I will be Ericka more and eventually, depending on circumstances, may decide to go 24/7 by the end of next year. I do enjoy being and still need to be Richard for now, though, so we'll see how things work out. I'm comfortable either way and could live either way. One thing is for sure, my life is anything but boring right now. Ericka/Rich

Emmi,
    So nice to see you posting again. The urge is back, huh? Glad you kept your clothes. You have no alone time?
    [SIZE=4]Sophia[/SIZE]