Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Question about Heel Height

Christine,

How odd would it look for a girl that is 6' to be wearing 4" heels dear? I have a pair of black slipon cork sole four in heals that I baught this past june to wear during the Be All and believe me when I say I was not the only tall girl there wearing heals that high.

It all depends on what you are comfortable with. I don't worry about what people around me think as long as the shoe is comfortable and I can walk in it. Just remember that the higher the heal the more your calfs will ache until you get use to walking in them.

Anna
    [SIZE=5]Be who you are not who others think you should be.
    May the Great Spirit Bless you in all things.[SIZE=2]
    My website: [/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=5][SIZE=2]http://360.yahoo.com/mrsanna_25
    [/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=5][SIZE=2] The Be-All Website: http://www.be-all.org/
    The National Center for Transgender Equality http://www.nctequality.org/
    [/SIZE]

[/SIZE]

Intolerant of intolerance Blonde's Avatar
    Funney thing for me, and I think I mentioned it in another thread.... the high heels actally make my back feel better... I know some will tell you thier back aches after wearing high heels, but for me they actually help relieve my back pain. I don't know why.... but hey do, and that's all I know.

The tennis star Maria Sharapova is 6ft 2in tall, and she's not afraid of wearing towering heels! Mind you, she looks fantastic in everything I've seen her wear!

Tony

My thoughts on heels? hehehehe

No Heel is Too High.... When it's Pointed at the Ceiling

I wear 3" heels to the mall with no issues......it's all about what works with your outfit
    If you can't wear heels, what's the sense of dressing?......

Thumbs up

we'll just my quick .02cents. i'm 6'2 and all of my heels are 4" or higher. i was really surprised how well i can walk in my 6" stripper heels, and how comfortable they are.
    Pantyhose & Heels are Heavenly...
    anyone in the chicago area?

I just got some riding boots low 1" heels much easier to walk in and if I wear jeans over them I can wear them in drab mode.

I do like high heels though... low heels less wobbly...

Kim

There was a lady at the Holiday Enfem 2006, walking around in 6" heels. I asked her if she had any trouble walking in them and she said "NO", but it did take her quite a while to get used to them. I guess it take practice, as I am just now starting to get used to my 3.5" heels.