Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do we really want to be female?

Do we really want to be female?

I've read so many threads about if there were a magic pill to make you female would you take it. Most of us say yes but i'm wondering if we really would do it. Lately i'm questioning my wanting to be female. I've always said yes i do want to be female. Here as of late a few minutes dressed seems to do me just fine. So I guess what i'm asking is how many of us really do want to be female or do we just enjoy the switching back and forth more?

ttfn
    Hugs and kisses Brenda

Hi Brenda, A really hard question. My first reaction has always been to say YES YES YES. But then I sit back and reflect on my family, my children have no idea that their father has been dressing like a girl since before their birth and I am really not too sure how they would respond to an announcement like that. The second thought I have is for my wife; a more supportive, understanding and devoted person you could not meet. I mean putting up with me for 24 years!!!! My soul mate allows me to be the person who I know I am within certain limitations; and that is - don't get busted by family or friends, don't make a git of yourself, don't go out dresssed without her, don't spend too much on accessories each week and remember to wash off makeup and remove nail polish.
    Having said that though; just before meeting my wife I was really struggling with my feelings towards who I was and who I wanted to be and that promted me into making plans to move to Sydney and do the whole transformation thing to a full-time girl. I was almost on the bus when I met my wife and as they say; the rest is a story with NO regrets that I will save for another time.
    Samantha

Ooooh! Magic Pills!

I think what's going on with your being satisfied with just a bit of dressing is that it really is a chore sometimes to go from the daily "guy-mode" to being that fem self you want to be. I just went a whole week without dressing because I was all dragged out from my Halloween weekend expedition to Dee-troit. But today I once again "had to" be. Yeah, I think that Magic Pill has a taker here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I love being a part time girl. While I thoroughly enjoy the time I spend as a woman at heart I'm still a man and have no desire to change. I think I have the best of both worlds.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

is in her vest
    Hi

no I don't wish to be female...it's really wierd but I don't. There was a time in my adolesence that I wished more than anything to be a girl, but had I done that I possibly would have been even more confused now.

You know, something sort of just gets up and grips me, and my willpower just seems to evaporate, and I dress up. I feel great, truly happy when I am feminised, do some silly, rather irrational things and change back...then by the next day I feel silly for cross dressing...I feel like one of societies "misfits" for lack of a better word, and maybe I am, and that humiliates and embarrasses me...

So no, I don't want to be female, I'd love to be all male all the time though...silly really...
    Censorship reflects society's lack of confidence in itself. It is a hallmark of an authoritarian regime. ~Potter Stewart

Interesting question. I think if I could have waved a magic wand when I was a pre-school child and become a GG, then the answer would be YES. Without hesitation. But now, many years later, I know that I will never be that beautiful 20 year old girl that I always wanted to be and still dream to be. I often fantasize about having real breasts and carrying my dressing to another level, but that will probably never happen. As it is, I achieve a tremendous feeling of joy, comfort, inner calm, etc. when I do dress and I suppose that will have to satisfy me.

thought about it...

it's tempting...but, I enjoy being a man too, though. Plus I think women are judged so much more harshly on their looks...and they're not allowed to gain weight or get old or by societies standards, they're not desirable anymore. For some people here, that's not the issue to begin with, but for me, I want to look totally desirable and be adored...so it would be very difficult.

Not to mention being paid less for the same job and too often being taken less seriously just b/c they're women. It sounds very hard in many ways.

But wait, do I get to have multiple O's with this pill also? Cause I might rethink then...

I'm happy being a part-time girl also but wouldn't mind either way if I was male or female.

so my answer is yes/maybe
    Be Youself!

I would take that pill and become a female in a second. I know who I am. I would also like that pill to make me 25 years old and totally feminine gorgeous! If you can make this magic pill, I'll give it a try!

If we were to become a real girl, I think we would loose the excitement of pretending to be one!! For me , I think that outweighs the other benefits . Now , if we could make the transition of a day or two and then return to out belching, farting selves that would be tempting !!

NO..........

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I had a few moments as a child and as an adolescent when I wished I was female.I didn't stop to think that this wouldn't make the vagaries of my life any easier.They would still persist only I'd be artificially female instead of male.As time went by,most of the paperback book and popular magazine kind of information and literature that I had access to about the subject of "men wearing women's clothes" all kind of said that if you did that you were either gay or transexual and that while it was all probably OK to be that way you should go for a psychiatric examination and see if your insurance will pay for transexual surgery.I didn't know what to think about that.I went ahead being a run of the mill cd'r.I just decided that if doing this for pleasure and at times for relaxation and maybe a little bit for narcistic satisfaction too is what I want to do it's my business even if I suppose it classifies me as a renegade pervert in the sexual diagnostic lexicon.In the past 20 years I've found out through freinds,literature of different types and through things like this forum that as I've suspected anyway there are all kinds of heterosexual male to female crossdressers out there and it's fine to be that way.I am heterosexual but I've had sex with guys on a few ocaisions.And I actually do not regard myself as female although I go into that dimension called femininity often and I experience it as best as I possibly can for someone that is genetically male. Basically,I'm the person I always was but some of the time I'm Samantha.

Just one pill!

That all depends.

If I were to be female but still looking like a troll, then no.

If I could look great at a dress,then yes, in a heartbeat!
    Lovin' every minute of it!

no, there are caveats, but basically no, I'll stick it out as a man. Oh, I'd like to try being a girl for a few days, or weeks, or hours...
    [SIZE="1"][SIZE="2"]"Tes pas, enfants de mon silence,
    Saintement, lentement placés,
    Vers le lit de ma vigilance
    Procèdent muets et glacés.

Personne pure, ombre divine,
    Qu'ils sont doux, tes pas retenus!
    Dieux!... tous les dons que je devine
    Viennent ?* moi sur ces pieds nus!"
    -Paul Valéry[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Personally if I could just have the type of fascial features that would lend well to either male or female then I would be happy staying male. I guess I just adore pretty girls and wish I could look like one when I'm dressed.
    Shannon

I'll be your Huckleberry! Sarah Rabbit's Avatar
    As I have written before. I should have been born a female. Yes, even with the social implications, the lower pay, being harshly judged on their looks, and all of the other real or perceived problems that go with being a woman I would say definitely YES. One can not help what one feels is true. As I have also previously stated, had I accepted who I was when I was younger, I probably would have taken the TS road. However I am now happy and content with my life (bar one thing) therefore the misery I felt when I was younger for not being born a GG has pretty much subsided.

Sarah R.
    Every time I walk down the street, I see every eye on me.
    Every time they look at me, I wonder, who do they see?
    Perfection in disguise,with regimes and alibis.
    The girl in the mirror , isn't the same as the girl in my heart

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

No! I'm just a guy who likes to look pretty and my perception of pretty is female not to be confused with a female want-to-be. Besides, I'm not in therapy now so why would I want to spend years in therapy trying to adjust. I have already adjusted to who I am.
    "Lady Fingers"

good question the answer is yes i would love too in a heart beat and can you make me 20 years younger too lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Do I want to be a girl is not a question I ask myself. I'm just a guy who loves to wear femme gear and I do it as often as I can. I don't have any gender crisis or even confusion. OK, I sign in here as Deanna - which is a name I like and it reminds of Counsellor Troi from Star Tek TNG, the most beautiful women on TV. But that doesn't mean I want to be a real live Deanna.

Do I want to?

You pose a good question, Bren. Essentially, I'm pretty much all "female" now, in more ways than one (actions and mannerisms), except for the obvious physical part. I feel I owe it to myself to find out though. My daughter and her husband will be moving back to Ireland later this month. Not only that but I'll be going into semi-retirement at the end of the month. I will have the time and opportunity to be Ericka more than 50% of the time. As the next year winds down, I plan to possibly go to being Ericka 24/7. This would include dating guys who accept me as Ericka (I've had a number of offers but have been turning them down--just no time). I'm just wondering if I can do it. I've always said I had no wish to transition but this will give me a "look see" if that would be a possibility. I know it's not easy being female full time but I'm willing to give it a shot. This should answer the question for me once and for all if I would want to transition or not. Perhaps I'll find out just being Ericka full time will be sufficient. Time will tell. Ericka/Rich

Aspiring Member
    I don't want to be female, but I'd like the privileges they get.

Years ago when it would have affected fewer people yes now not so sure.

If it were not for the attachments I have now then yes.

Yeah, oh yeah! Love and xxxx, Lily
    Comfortable in my own skin.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity, and never cease to be amazed by it!" Lazarus Long

NO WAY, I have the best of both worlds now. I get to dress in all the nice clothes that I like and no hormone swings or any of that other nasty stuff that women have to deal with all the time.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"