Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Do we really want to be female?

Silver Member Iniquity Blonde GG's Avatar

Smile had to comment

[SIZE=3]although its not really my place to comment on this particular post, i sat and read thru all the comments. i admire you all for being/doing what you want to be. being a GG isnt all its cracked upto be sometimes lol !! seriously there are days when i just want to curl up and hide being a woman, in some ways its a honer that you all want to feel/be femme, sometimes in a way us GG take it for granted, ( thats just my opinion ), anyways ...... sorry just wanted to pass comment !! [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]angie [/SIZE]

do we really want to be female

I wouldn't take the pill. All my life i wanted to dress pertty an be feminion but I didn't want to be a girl, just look like one. I don't know why but when I was younger I wanted to wake up one day, five ft. four 125 Lbs and with no body hair. so that I could be a boy or a girl when ever I wanted to. The pill would have to come with a hole body change too. The other thing is I would not like to change my life as it is now, other then getting to dress more look fem. and be able to go out and enjoy be me.

It would be great from a society point of view to be able to "Switch" (thank you Ms.Barkin) back and forth however in the end (no pun intended) I'm glad to be a guy. Less barriers to over come and besides I like being able to get away with getting out of bed and out the door in under 2 mins if I have to without doing anything extra other than a dash of deoderant and a hat

I'm not really interested in becoming as "female" as medical science can accomplish. I enjoy switching between the masculine and feminine too much. That said, if I could take a pill that would get rid of all the hair on my body that is not on top of my head, I think I would take that in a heartbeat. I really hate all the time I have to spend shaving.
    Phoebe

Wow a magic pill. As a kid thats all I dreamed about. Now I think about it but. Wife, kids you all know. If that doctor that I had seen when I was 18, did just say “it’s a phase and I would get over, the right girl is all you need “. (Would I like to talk to him now). Today I would have to pass on that pill.

Wow!!!!!

Well this thread brought out alot of responces from different perspectives. I've enjoyed reading every post. I guess it's a different answer for everyone depending on their situation. Thank you all for responding it's alot for a girl to think about.

ttfn
    Hugs and kisses Brenda

The fantasy is fantastic but that is what it is - a fantasy
    'What the caterpillar perceives is the end, to the butterfly is just the beginning'

Not now, not ever. I've got the best of both worlds, so why change it?

The woman inside me Kathryn Philips's Avatar
    I am not a woman trapped is a mans body and I am fairly sure that I am at most a TV. But yes, I really wish I had been born a girl. Am I contradicting myself?
    xxx
    Kathryn

Waiting for my upgrade to Female

I wouldn't take the magic pill... I don't really see myself as being either 'male' or 'female', rather I'm just 'me', a conscious entity that by blind chance just happens to be inhabiting a body whose blueprint contains a y chromosome. I'm an existentialist, so I see all purported identities such as 'male' and 'female' as transcendent and unattainable. Instead, they are games or roles to be played... so whilst I can never actually BE a woman or indeed a man, the important thing is to have fun acting out these roles if I choose to do so. And I can perfectly well act in a traditionally 'feminine' way without having to drastically alter my body.

However, if the pills were reversible, so that you could change sex willy-nilly, that would be a blast! Perhaps 500 years in the future it will be that simple!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoebe Reece View Post
    That said, if I could take a pill that would get rid of all the hair on my body that is not on top of my head, I think I would take that in a heartbeat. I really hate all the time I have to spend shaving.
    Resounding yes! xx

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

Banned Read only
    I would have preferred to have been born a beautiful female from the start. But if I was ugly I'd rather be a guy. Now if there was a magic pill I'd take it, but the problem would be adjusting to guys because actually I think a lot of guys are ugly! When I doll myself up totally and look in the mirror I realise I make a better looking woman than my average guy self. I did ask God to change me into a woman when I went to Lourdes but the attendent miraculously read my mind and laughed at me!

SRS is not a real option to me. Only being born female is. So I'm stuck being a "straight" crossdresser.

Im a guy who likes bras Theresa(TGirl)'s Avatar
    right now, no to the pill, but if something devestating should happen where i'd have the choice to save my penis (with a fake one), or get SRS down there, i'd go with SRS, it would be the only way i'd want to really lose it, other ways may be a bit fantasy related.
    *hugs and kisses*

Terri

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by wickedblonde GG View Post
    [SIZE=3]being a GG isnt all its cracked upto be sometimes lol !! [/SIZE]
    I'd still take being a GG over what i am anyday.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedblonde GG View Post
    [SIZE=3]sometimes in a way us GG take it for granted[/SIZE]
    We all have a 50/50 chance of getting lucky. Many of us were attached with the wrong 50%

Just for one wild and crazy week. YES YES YES. To feel breasts, to wear high heeled boots and a leather skirt OH YEAH!

I had to think about it

This is a great question and thread. If there were a magic pill that made me female overnight, would I take it?

This presents a mind boggling delimma for me because, yes, I would take the pill. But I don't think I could bring myself to do the technologically available methods (HRT+SRS).

I think part of it is that I really want to be a real girl and the available means would just make me a guy with female features. Is there a difference, I don't know. I don't intend, in any way, to discourage those going through the procedures. Please don't take offense; I admire you. I also reserve the right to change my mind.

I think it would also be easier for everyone else to accept. "Hey, this guy showed up at my door and said I have this pill for x hundred/thousand dollars that will make you a girl and I thought, sure, I've always wanted to know what it was like to be a girl.... So, here I am. Do you like my outfit?"

Great thread.

-b

I recall having this fantasy as a teen. I would but who would haul and split the firewood? My wife can't even swing the splitting maul hard enough to split oak and isn't too excited about getting up 22 feet to clean out the gutters. I guess we need one mule in the family and that, by default, is me - so I better not take the pill. Joni

I think this thread has gotten more hits than any other i've posted. That makes me feel good to know i'm asking the right question for a change.

Thank you all for responding.

ttfn
    Hugs and kisses Brenda