Thread: to tell or not to tell...

to tell or not to tell...

it's been a while since i visited these forums, or even dressed at all actually. but thats mainly due to being in college and with roommates i dont exactly feel safe having those things in my room (there are many, many pranks that involve everything being moved into my closet or something haha). anyway, back to my point. the urge is still there, mainly underwear, and i've been considering telling my first female friend. this girl is basically a sister to me, and there probably isnt anything (bar this subject) that we have not discussed. i feel like i could trust her with it, but i'm still wary as it will be the first and only person that knows about this. i guess i'm more of asking for advice on how to read if it's a good time or idea to bring this up to her, or in a manner it should be done. anything really, i'm in the dark on this one! thanks for any help.
    BIG HUGS!
    Suzanna

I have a very good GG friend that we've talk about everything
    But my crossdressing
    I would like to tell her but she has told me thing about
    Other people that I don't think she should have
    So who to say that she won't tell someone else
    I just don't have fun -- I make the fun

Life's too short........Enjoy every day

Hiya , How about just bringing up the Topic of Cross Dressing casually and see what her reaction is ? Almost everyone you start a conversation With, .. I want to tell you something but " Promise not to tell anyone " is human nature to tell another REAL CLOSE friend. a Real Good one will keep it secret, I would slill try to see what she thinks about CD's TG's etc ..... Good Luck !
    " Go Confidently in the direction of your Dreams ! Live the Life You've Imagined. "

" SHOOT FOR THE MOON, Even if you miss, You'll Land among the Stars "

~Cami Dawn~

i've sort of hinted at that a few times. for example, another good girl friend of mine may be getting a job at VS so i slipped and said hey now you can hook me up with some stuff! but she took it as joking cause hey, i'm a college kid. we all want free stuff . so i told her that story and she just thought it was funny, then at walmart she was like hey look! that would look nice on you (in a joking tone) referring to a bra and skirt on two seperate occasions. so i think she may be ok with it. she's pretty open with ... well everything.
    BIG HUGS!
    Suzanna

You might want to tell her you experimented with crossdressing for Halloween, to see what she would say. Then tell her it was fun, do you want to see what I look like? Just a thought...BJ

If she just a really good friend , try watchiing a show togeather that deals with Crossdressing, Like Too Wong Fu an watch her reactions or even ask how she feels about it, then if its all positive then approch the subject.
    anyway that my
    AN IT HARM NONE DO WHAT YE WILL
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndid=124865919
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Your choice, but once you let the cat out of the bag, it's out there.

If she's never told you secrets about others, and you're as close as you say, then she probably won't share your secret.

In any case, be prepared for being outed. If it were me, I wouldn't care if she told anyone else. I'm not embarrassed by it.
    DonnaT

Be Careful

There were some good thoughts thrown out. Bring it up casually as in the movie or Halloween context and see how she reacts. A real friend will still be a friend no matter what.
    You're lucky in a way because I think that the younger generation and slowly society is being more open to differences from the "norm".

I used to love those pranks!! Rotten eggs poured in the towel rack bar, envelope full of shaving cream stuck under the door and stomped...and the best on was this guy went home for the weekend and left his room unlocked. So we had a paper drive and completely filled his room with crumpled newspaper!! Could barely get the door open when he got back late Sunday night....hehehe

Ohhhhh as far as telling her.....go for it, it may work out great for you!!

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Untitled
    Quite often on this and other forums we get the question

"SHOULD I TELL OR NOT"

in one shape or another.

A piece of advice, and I will admit not my quote, (appologies to whomever first quoted it).

[SIZE="2"]"if you need to ask then the answer has to be NO!!"[/SIZE]
    Listen carefully to what is said, quite often you can hear what is not being said

The joy of correcting a mistake can bring pain to another

Nigella's mystery gal knows her stuff.
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]