Thread: OMG I got hit on today!

OMG I got hit on today!

I was in my local supermarket checking out and this guy comes up, he was walking past, and stops - starts talking to me about off the wall stuff - but he wasn't waiting in self-checkout line etc.

I thought at first maybe he was just looking to talk to someone but he was walking by quickly and stopped - and then he started asking about me etc, talked about the weather etc.

While I've never done that before it was flattering I was in my womens levi 501's, a purple shirt (Very femme but not "out en femme"), and I had my womens watch on and ear rings..

I just thought that was neat, 10 years ago I might have been rude to him.
    I didn't hang around too long though, not my type (Whatever that might be)

You gals ever have this happen when NOT dressed?
    Scottie
    You must dare to disassociate yourself from those who would delay your journey... Leave, depart, if not physically, then mentally.
    Go your own way, quietly, undramatically, and venture toward trueness at last.

-- Vernon Howard

Not that I knew of at the time. A GG SA friend of mine told me I was hit on by the hairdresser who sold me my wig. She started laughing after I told her all the nice things he said about my facial features, etc.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

Sounds to me you were dressed enough for him to jump on the hit wagon.

That would be something.... I honestly dont know what I would do if that would ever to happen. hmmmmmm?

You must really - really look good!!! I wish I could look that good!!

Sejd
    My SO and I went to a concert a month ago and a nice older couple sits down next to us. I was wearing earings, lipstick, and light make up. The woman was cool and talked to us, the husband took one look at me and demonatratively ignored me the rest of the evening. LOL My first public cold shoulder!!!!

Sure does, but it's my SO. so I just say thank you, and be a good boy or gurl...BJ

Banned Read only

hi

Passing is kool but passing to the point of being hit on...Thats fantastic
    You go gurl.

Hang on girls - Maybe I forgot to mention this guy was clearly gay!!!

I was definitely NOT passable!!!! LOL
    Scottie
    You must dare to disassociate yourself from those who would delay your journey... Leave, depart, if not physically, then mentally.
    Go your own way, quietly, undramatically, and venture toward trueness at last.

-- Vernon Howard

I personally don't think that I pass, but I can't say how many times I have been out to eat with my wife and here I am in guy mode, that the server comes up and says, "Hi ladies!"

This is so funny:

Quote Originally Posted by Ashley_Katlyn View Post
    Hiee

About 3 years ago my wife and I were in the grocery store. I had on just a basic top - fem, but not "Fem" - Levi shorty-shorts and a pair of new, white & yellow "guy" tennies. As we were checking out, I noticed the checkout girl kept glancing my way - and seemed to be focused on my legs. Finally, after paying the bill, she looks at me and says that she just loves my.....shoes...,and that they were really cute...., then smiles.
    Perhaps I read the body language wrong, but she hadn't been looking at my shoes. I took it as a nice, tho thinly veiled compliment, on my legs...and a bit of a "hit" as well...

And so it goes...

Ash

I had a very similar experience, only I was wearing a denim mini skirt, and it was my next door neighbor who outright told me she really liked my legs! OMG I felt sooooo embarrassed. But I loved it at the same time, lol
    "poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another." Madonna "Justify My Love"

When en femme I've been hit on by both men and women. Nothing ever developed but it was a good ego boost. Nobody ever hits on me in male mode.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Attention is attention. I've never been hit on in any mode.
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

I must be dreaming
    Yes, it has happened as well as having doors opened for me. Once, we were being called "ladies" when dining out with the family. That was a trip... I also had an experience where a gayish guy flirted with my wife while I was standing nearby and he clearly knew we were together. We think he may have thought we were lesbians. This is a really odd and uncomfortable side effect of TG. I am not looking for their attention and try not to engage new folks much because of it.

Kay